• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

28 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The best way to figure anything out is experiencing it in Xenoblade 2. Which blade types you like, combinations, strategies, it all takes a bit of time to get comfortable with. 

And the best part is there is no "bad" combination. Like yeah, some are better than others but testing out different combinations never feels like a waste of time.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks for the video!

No prob.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

People play the dlc before the main game?

Not everyone but it's valid.

Torna takes place 500 years before the main game and while it is one of those prequels that benefits from playing the "sequel" first, if you like seeing things chronologically, well there you go.

Gameplay-wise, it can also serve as a good warmup for the main game.

Either way, both benefit from the other existing so it's really up to you which order you want to play.

Sooooooooooo is there any reason for Effie to go general? Great knight gives her speed and movement. I know the choice was already a meme in Sacred Stones, but here she actually gets sensible movement with GK. The only advantage to general that I can see is Wary Fighter, and even then, GK gives 3 speed, which seems to me like it'd do the same job without having to wait until level 5.

General is for Wary fighter and Extra Def, but Great Knight is usually the better choice, especially if her spd is high enough to not get doubled by everything. If she was spd screwed however you might wanna pick wary fighter at lvl5 then reclass into GK

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

General is for Wary fighter and Extra Def, but Great Knight is usually the better choice

I see. Well, this game doesn't have GBAFE's badass general animations, so great knight it is. That makes Effie the second unit to promote in the team.

In other news, Benny's design is cool, a shame there's no room and Effie is already both my best tank and my best combat unit already.

...What the hell is Charlotte, though.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Seeing Sterk in a more realistic artstyle is so weird lol.

I know, right? XD
Makes me kinda happy they retained the artstyle from the original games the characters came from in Warriors All-Stars.

Not that I mind seeing Sterk like this, since it does kinda fit, but still. XD

1 hour ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I barely watched any racing games aside of Mario Kart, Need For Speed and Formula 1, so I cannot really tell, but playing F-Zero felt like playing a game from the stone age.

From this, I gather that F-Zero aged like milk. Yikes!

---

Also, I personally prefer the Warriors All-Stars incarnation of this song, but damn if this one doesn't slap hard!

Gets me hyped every time!

Edited by DragonFlames

All right, that's it for the chapter. It was rather easy. The wyvern reinforcements from behind after aggroing Scarlet cost me an attempt, but I took a different route after that and things went well.

Also, I think the game may be over. Effie promoted. Now she one-shots everything. And now it's time to watch Hans do useless things, like the useless person that he is.

Today I learned, after 10 years, that you could do this

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay though, I'll give Charlotte credit for being a female fighter. About time the series gave us one. Y'know, I just wish it didn't come at the cost of, uh... such a design.

Tbf, Charlotte is a case of don't judge a book by it's cover (or in this case, the lack of one haha).

Her character actually has a legitimate reason.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Bishounen Sterk

XD

Rorona certainly thinks so!

He's also OP as hell in WO3U (staying true to his home games!).
One of his strong attacks first eliminates everything around him, and then he shoots an X-shaped sword beam that kills things at range... and the thing is about as wide as the whole damn screen.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So you're saying we've got trouble?

I’ve got trouble. I think I can fix the problem though, it’s just gonna take an hour.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

accurate enough

xD

Yup! XD

The only game where he's not eliminating everything he touches is Atelier Totori.
Everywhere else? Well... he cuts the moon in half in one of his specials. So...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

nintendo-co-everyone-blue-version-link-t

XD

XD

Nice!