• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hmm... I recently got the desire to adapt a little some of the stuff I've written long ago and post it elsewhere from where it is already... but I'm not sure on actually doing it.

Should I write about more 'normal' stuff? I feel that the things I write are the sort of thing that only receive attention with an audience already keyed to such things. Like that AH attempt. Why here of all places instead of a site dedicated to AH I certainly question myself at times...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Watching my brother play Smash Ultimate online since I'm on strike, seeing people play in their shields the entire game. 

Nintendo, pls fix this.

Edited by lightcosmo

Only one more node left in the final final chapter of Detroit: Become Human, as well as a few in the penultimate chapter.

That I have to go back to almost the beginning of the game for :’)

Edited by Sooks

You know, screw it. I'm going to at least retool one of those stories into a more "general audience" version (however exactly that would be if at all), just to have it. Whether I post it or not I'll deal with that later... or never.

Right now I had meant to write the next chapter in my story queue... wrote around 250 words yesterday, but now I'm not feeling up to... or really do much at all.

After almost a entire week's worth of working, then having to resume the routine tomorrow... I'm really feeling quite demoralized right now...

Man, that was such a great meme I made earlier. Too bad no one here will get it... *cough*

59 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Everybody gangsta until the cute blue-haired girl gets a +9 attack/evade buff and overrides every song on the board.

You paired Lucina with Robin too?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Thinking about how Baten Kaitos goes in hard on it's battle theme.

It's the only non-boss battle theme in game, but considering how good it is, I'm not complaining that there isn't another. A strong drumming backbeat, a violin that adds builds up the composition and adds gracefulness along with the piano, some synth. Smash needs it. And I'm lucky to have discovered it at such a young and formative age.

Decided to start watching an LP of BK for old times' sakes (Longplay Archives has one for both games divided into 4 lengthy videos each, no commentary at all is great for me), and there are a few scenes later in the game I want to refresh my memory on. I finished watching the BKO longplay while ago.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

GS has such good music...

Doom Dragon, Felix, and especially Saturos tend to overshadow this battle theme, I had forgotten it. Still quite good.

53 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Another just because:

It's a little short before repeating, though I do like it. The fact you only hear it at the very start of TLA, before having to wait 3/4ths of the journey for Team Issac so you can ditch Felix, makes this something of a "forbidden fruit", which makes it more appetizing than it might actually be if it was more readily available to one's ears.

I wish the right page of the restaurant card would list the effect of the food instead of an description of the dish. Even after so many playthroughs of Berwick Saga, I really only know the effects of the most expensive dishes.
...also Roast Duck, if only because it sucks. Especially for it's price tag. +1 HP and a max of +5 Crit, assuming the character likes it? Get out.

I mean, I counted 47 dishes. It's really a lot to keep track off.

Edited by BrightBow