Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Armagon said:

Wait....how does that fit into the timeline then? Cause Thracia has more chapters after that yet according to FE4, this is where he and Seliph meet up.

Here is the map of Genealogy Chapter 8:

Spoiler

Chapter_8.png

Now in Thracia 776, Seliph and Leif decide to split their forces. Seliph goes to Connaught, the castle in the northeast. Leif is tasked with freeing Munster, the castle in the center right. Leif finishes liberating Munster at the same time Seliph finishes freeing Connaught.

Thus, the Munster District, the country of the northern half of the Thracian Peninsula, is 100% free. And so Thracia 776 ends at Munster.

Mease, the southernmost castle here, is part of the Kingdom of Thracia, Leif goes off with Seliph to defeat Travant (and then the Grannvale Empire) in the epilogue. Leif's irregular combatant friends leave his army after Manster, only the knightly ones remain.

It is worth noting, that Thracia contradicts Genealogy, where it'd make more sense for Leif to take Connaught. -Not that it matters because invisible forcefields means Connaught must be taken before Munster, which Ced frees on his own.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait....how does that fit into the timeline then? Cause Thracia has more chapters after that yet according to FE4, this is where he and Seliph meet up.

Weirdly, that's how. In Genealogy Leif just joins Seliph right there. In Thracia, they part ways and Leif goes off to Munster to beat up Raydrik and a garbage bagman, then he officially joins Seliph in time for... Chapter 8, I think.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

3D-All Stars uses the motion controls in the right Joy-Con for all the pointing stuff but if you play with the Pro Controller, it uses gyro for pointing instead. You...aren't using gyro but my point was that even the gyro method worked surprisingly smoothly.

And of course, spin got mapped to Y.

I see

Honestly, if i find it too bothersome down the line i might switch to KB+M instead, even i like to play with controllers more

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Here is the map of Genealogy Chapter 8:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter_8.png

Now in Thracia 776, Seliph and Leif decide to split their forces. Seliph goes to Connaught, the castle in the northeast. Leif is tasked with freeing Munster, the castle in the center right. Leif finishes liberating Munster at the same time Seliph finishes freeing Connaught.

Thus, the Munster District, the country of the northern half of the Thracian Peninsula, is 100% free. And so Thracia 776 ends at Munster.

Mease, the southernmost castle here, is part of the Kingdom of Thracia, Leif goes off with Seliph to defeat Travant (and then the Grannvale Empire) in the epilogue. Leif's irregular combatant friends leave his army after Manster, only the knightly ones remain.

It is worth noting, that Thracia contradicts Genealogy, where it'd make more sense for Leif to take Connaught. -Not that it matters because invisible forcefields means Connaught must be taken before Munster, which Ced frees on his own.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Weirdly, that's how. In Genealogy Leif just joins Seliph right there. In Thracia, they part ways and Leif goes off to Munster to beat up Raydrik and a garbage bagman, then he officially joins Seliph in time for... Chapter 8, I think.

I see.

I always just assumed Thracia ended a year before FE4 Gen 2 took place.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I see

Honestly, if i find it too bothersome down the line i might switch to KB+M instead, even i like to play with controllers more

Thankfully it's a Mario game so it's not like it really requires precision (outside of The Perfect Run).

But yeah, if it feels awkward, i'd say change the control scheme.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I see.

I always just assumed Thracia ended a year before FE4 Gen 2 took place.

I have always interpreted FE5 as starting roughly half a year before FE4 Gen 2 starts, with Lief trying to break the siege of Tahra being roughly when FE4 gen 2 starts, but I haven't done the legwork to see if that fits the timeline perfectly...

So they put out a new poster for Godzilla: Singular Point and

IMG_20210222_203710.jpg

This is really cute, I like this. They stylized it like the Showa-era posters.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ok, the level select Music is so damn soothing and good

Yeah, it's really nice. It changes for each world after World 2 as well, so look forward to nice.

And that’s the last of Detroit: Become Human’s final chapters 100%-ed, as well as the last of Detroit: Become Human’s chapters 100%-ed period.

I’m still not technically at 100% though because I know I need to at least unlock the “secret ending” for two bonus extras in the extras menu, but I might have more to do for extras. Then that should be the end of it.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Voting for a writing competition I entered has started.

I'm so flipping nervous.

It's nothing big, but still.

I'm anxious about it.

Is it just for fun or is there something on the line?

Also good luck!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

good Luck man!

Just now, Sooks said:

Is it just for fun or is there something on the line?

Also good luck!

Thanks.

Other than a little medal you get on your profile, it's just for fun.

Still. This is the first time I've made my writing more noticeable to others apart from just posting it. >.>

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

HUt3IbV.png

Time for the first fort!

Fun fact: you can bypass the giant door with big brain jumps.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Voting for a writing competition I entered has started.

I'm so flipping nervous.

It's nothing big, but still.

I'm anxious about it.

Good luck man

20210213_185024.gif

...and I have to go back quite far for said secret ending. Heck.

On the bright side, those are the only extras I have yet to unlock! I can finish this game tonight.

Looking up I'm reminded someone asking about that moment of the Jugdrali timeline, and I gave a detailed answered over the exact or almost exact course of events.

If I find that thread again, I'll link it, if anyone's curious...

On the bright side, the outcomes of all these chapters don’t matter except the last two of all the ones I have to do, so I can just end them in whichever way is quickest.