Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

QJQ3JSo.png

*Blush*

This line is great. Pretty sure it's the biggest reason why Zade x Cyltan shipping is so popular.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

u6SjDLm.png

Dear god, this is kinda encroaching on NTR...

Still dunno what NTR is, but yeah, Athol is one super shitty position. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

xG0bULM.png

Theo has the right idea

Theodel loves making everything as awkward as possible whenever possible. It's wonderful. 

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You think they accidentally got a huge success by slapping a few words and pixels together? You should care because they actually made a game that did well, that would take quite a bit of effort. This didn’t accidentally happen, people can try to do things that you don’t like. Looking at how it did, they made a good game, so please stop. People put effort into it.

What, you actually think financial success accurately tells you how good a piece of entertainment is? It's that simple?

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Imagine taking a video game that seriously.

Man, i fucking love Judgral in comparison to how much excessive vitriol BrightBow has towards Awakening. And y'all know i do not like Judgral.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

u6SjDLm.png

Kaga romance moment.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

HOLY SHIT Lissa got doubled to death.

...Uhhh... Yeah, you know what? I don't think I care enough to reset. I'll just wait for the next healer.

What difficulty are you playing on again?

Also reset, you get locked out of based Owain if you lose Lissa. 

I mean, i know you probably won't play that far but still, Owain.

Edited by Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Uhhh... Yeah, you know what? I don't think I care enough to reset. I'll just wait for the next healer.

Get used to that.

Pair Up isn't something meant to be used as a tool in the right situation. It's a powerup you are required to use just so your stats will keep up with the power creep.

Edited by BrightBow

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hm... that’s not gonna work out well, if memory serves.

Also, the next healer you get is kind of mean so you’ll probably let her die too and after that... you don’t get a healer for a while, I think.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

What, you actually think financial success accurately tells you how good a piece of entertainment is? It's that simple?

No, I don’t.

Hm... that’s not gonna work out well, if memory serves.

Also, the next healer you get is kind of mean so you’ll probably let her die too and after that... you don’t get a healer for a while, I think.

Alternatively, if he gets 100 renown already he can get a Second Seal, and turn someone like Sumia into a healer.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Bzi87hg.png

Will i miss something with my choice, or is it a choice that doesn'T really matter?

I don't think you'll miss anything in particular.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What difficulty are you playing on again?

Hard. Shouldn't be a problem.

Also reset, you get locked out of based Owain if you lose Lissa. 

Too late.

I mean, i know you probably won't play that far but still, Owain.

Owain?

...Oh, it's just that one doofus from Fates. Yeah, I think I'll be fine, thanks.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Somebody call me when this goes back to being a chill chat thread, lol. 🙄

I never ceased to be as chill as usual. Which means I'm still complaining about everything and making all the wrong tactical choices. You wouldn't want to miss that, would you? Please say no, my ego needs it.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also, the next healer you get is kind of mean so you’ll probably let her die too and after that...

Come now, my standards aren't that high.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Come now, my standards aren't that high.

May I remind you that you’re Saint Rubenio again and not Reuben?

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

u6SjDLm.png

Uh, the "brothers" and her "beloved" are different people.

Come to think of it, it's rather confusing that Zech and Athol are betrothed despite various people insisting that Zech didn't love her. Obviously he doesn't have a lot of screentime, but it's shown that everyone has a very high opinion of him. Doesn't seem like he would enter a marriage just for the sake of power. An arranged marriage also seems unlikely since he is just a minor noble from some small border territory while she is the princess of the whole kingdom.

Sadly, that issue is only ever explained in an hard to get ending scene. To put it short, the King feared the war was going to go south, so he begged Zech to marry her so that she would be taken care of. He eventually got Zech to agree, though he had no intention to ever actually go through with it.

Edited by BrightBow

May I remind you that you’re Saint Rubenio again and not Reuben?

My standards were never that high.

Oh hey, a child! Time to turn him into a mass murderer! Now here, have this axe that Vaike won't need in the bench. Go kill people.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Sadly, that issue is only ever explained in an hard to get ending scene. To put it short, the King feared the war was going to go south, so he begged Zech to marry her so that she would be taken care of. He eventually got Zech to agree, though he had no intention to ever actually go through with it.

Out of curiosity, how do you get this scene? Is it the same one as what happens if you kill off both the mages, or is it a different thing?

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Out of curiosity, how do you get this scene? Is it the same one as what happens if you kill off both the mages, or is it a different thing?

Yeah, it's the "Accorte & Theodel are both dead" scene.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wow, Chrom just manipulated Donnel into fighting for no reason at all. Hahah! Some heroes we are, jeez...

"Congratulations, you're drafted!"