• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, that's the last section. It is also the hardest.

After I made the first jump I actually got three of the key things and the star in my first go, so I might be able to finish the level one of these attempts.

Or I just got really luck with my timing.

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Now I just need to do one more assignment for college (which I will inevitably leave for the last minute) and I will be free from this semester.

Big yay! That’s awesome, congratulations.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Super Metroid pog

Bought that game Wii VC and then re-bought on Wii U VC and didn't even mind :v

Symphony of the Night is superior, though.

Also, there is an event on this map with the shrine in the middle. You can do it with either Ma'aya (since she can fly) or with Hoelun (Siegfried will give her a teleporting item.)
Just felt I should tell you since they are mutually exclusive.

Oh yeah, and also save before interacting with the shrine.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, BrightBow said:

Also, there is an event on this map with the shrine in the middle. You can do it with either Ma'aya (since she can fly) or with Hoelun (Siegfried will give her a teleporting item).
Just felt I should tell you since they are mutually exclusive.

Oh yeah, and also save before interacting with the shrine.

I see. Thanks for the info!

All right, so that's it for now. After dinner or tomorrow, not sure which one, I'll keep going to Two Falchions.

So far it's... Average. That's the word I'd use to describe this first stretch. Average. It hasn't wowed me with its catastrophic badness or its glorious goodness. It's just... very "eh", for now.

The story, though. Wow. I'm honestly not sure if I'd call it worse than Fates. What a fucking mess lol

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sieg reminds me of Mr. Green hair from Berwick

🐦

Yes... kinda.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

After I made the first jump I actually got three of the key things and the star in my first go, so I might be able to finish the level one of these attempts.

Keep up the good work, Sooks!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The story, though. Wow. I'm honestly not sure if I'd call it worse than Fates. What a fucking mess lol

It's kind of a matter of perspective, I suppose. Like, technically Chrom causes greater carnage and suffering then Corrin, but he is also not leading a war of aggression. Like, Chrom isn't going out of his way to be a monster.

Both are really self-pontificating, though.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I think i should restart that map from the beginning

What happened?

Am I the only one who has trouble seeing the clear pipe at the end of the second to last segment of Champion’s Road when the sheen of the water is over it?

Genuine question, please answer. I know it’s at the bottom but I absolutely cannot see it until Mario hits and that’s lead to my death twice.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, what? How far are you again? Barely anything has happened.

So I got the Morph Ball in Super Metroid, and the little "item get" tune plays, as it does.

It is the exact same time as the "item get" tune in Ys Origin.

I think Falcom's gonna have to pay up.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Am I the only one who has trouble seeing the clear pipe at the end of the second to last segment of Champion’s Road when the sheen of the water is over it?

Genuine question, please answer. I know it’s at the bottom but I absolutely cannot see it until Mario hits and that’s lead to my death twice.

That's gonna be a you thing.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I think i should've left Jamuan alive. And now that Hilda cut the Tree, i can go the other way to Ms. blue hair

Ohhhh, yeah, that recruitment is super annoying to get blind. I missed it my first time, too.

The camera doesn't really help there. It's best to get to the overall area above the pipe and just ground pound. Gently swimming down doesn't work, the spike block gets to you too fast.

Wait, what? How far are you again? Barely anything has happened.

Five chapters, and yeah, barely anything has happened, but it's still already kind of a mess. Then again, by this point Conquest had already managed to make me choke in laughter five times, so I suppose I'm being rather unfair.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I think i should've left Jamuan alive. And now that Hilda cut the Tree, i can go the other way to Ms. blue hair

Oh yeah, Jamuran. You'd never imagine it looking at his nose, but the man's recruitable.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I think i should restart that map from the beginning

Yeah. It's a really weird and confusing map.

Go through the thing clockwise, ignore the greatyurt and don't distract it's defenders from the Norden forces until their leader reaches Cyltan.
Also make sure Siegfried talks to Aynellia, since this will morph the stage so you can actually approach the yurt from the East. It's blocked at the start, I suppose to make sure Hilda and Lianka actually go south.

And hold of Jamulan somehow until you can talk with Neira.

I like how several of the quests in the game are like:

NPC: "I need X, but it's rare nowadays."

Party: *casually time travels to get X*

Like, the time space continuity is already out of whack, might as well.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's gonna be a you thing.

C’mon eyes! Work with me! Now is not the time to be stupid!

The camera doesn't really help there. It's best to get to the overall area above the pipe and just ground pound. Gently swimming down doesn't work, the spike block gets to you too fast.

I look at the bottom when the sheen of the water is over it and I just can’t see it, so I feebly swim around until I die.

Five chapters, and yeah, barely anything has happened, but it's still already kind of a mess.

I don’t understand.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Big yay! That’s awesome, congratulations.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Until next semester starts, and it's back to the meat grinder...

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

🐦

My face/my soul

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, Jamuran. You'd never imagine it looking at his nose, but the man's recruitable.

Not that I'd mind losing out on him. He is really not quite the "titan" that Gyshkal claimed he was.

But then you also miss out on Neira, who is of course a lot more helpful to have around.