Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

You do lose fighters if you stay inside. So I guess it is the better choice to stay outside, but it's not that bad.

So, is that a yes? Cause you were just saying that I made the worse choice for going stony path but all I did was lose fighters so… Saint Rubenio, more like… Saint Poobenio!

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Why a Buddhist nun has a friggin' motorcycle is anyone's guess, though. XD

I mean, as far as I know, nowhere in Buddhist scripture does it say "thou shalt not ride motorbiketh."

Just now, Sooks said:

So, is that a yes? Cause you were just saying that I made the worse choice for going stony path but all I did was lose fighters so… Saint Rubenio, more like… Saint Poobenio!

You still did the comparatively worse choice. Sooks, more like Spooks the Ladies with his Badness.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You still did the comparatively worse choice. Sooks, more like Spooks the Ladies with his Badness.

I don’t know, you got a lady killed in the first game and left another one having to fake her own death meanwhile I just got the lady killed. So no, me good u bad.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Buddhist nun on a motorcycle is one of the best things I've seen all day.

XD

Said Buddhist nun is also my favorite Touhou character so far!
Though Saturday Night Fever Lady comes close. XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Said Buddhist nun is also my favorite Touhou character so far!

Nice.

Her hair reminds me of a certain *cough* VTuber *cough*. That's probably why I like her design so much.

Her theme is great too.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Nice.

Her hair reminds me of a certain *cough* VTuber *cough*. That's probably why I like her design so much.

I see! I like the way it transitions from purple to brown. It looks unique!
And yeah, her design is overall pretty great!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Her theme is great too.

YES!

YES!
Like I said, almost Lucia-tier.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just wanted a fixed online, goddamnit. Splatoon would be so much fun if I didn't get booted from every second match because I apparently "lost my connection," even though I can play TF2 just fine on the same location with the same fucking ethernet cable.

Hmmm I agree. Although I play from wifi sometimes and have 0 lag most the time, so that might be just me though.

I also would like Smash to remove their buffer system cause, ew. It's a 10? Frame buffer which is stupid. Also fix 6 frame input delay online cause... really?

Alright, it’s time to continue with Banner Saga. I’ve devised a new strategy for choices, instead of actually thinking about the potential consequences of my actions, I will just think “what would Ruben do?” and then pick the other option.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Alright, it’s time to continue with Banner Saga. I’ve devised a new strategy for choices, instead of actually thinking about the potential consequences of my actions, I will just think “what would Ruben do?” and then pick the other option.

You little bastard. That might actually work.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

YES!
Like I said, almost Lucia-tier.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

O5NemId.jpg

Be honest, how many of you get this reference? XD

I've never seen the movie, but I know a few songs and the John Travolta dance. I also like how the girl next to Tenshi has her clothes in the same color scheme that Travolta did in that dance scene, IIRC.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You little bastard. That might actually work.

Jokes aside, I’m facing a hard choice. What to do when you get to Lundar.

I’m very tempted to split up and I’m also very tempted to do anything but.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's the same reason they haven't used the buckets of money they're getting from Nintendo Online to... y'know, fix the fucking online.

I mean technically they did, it's just that Monster Hunter Rise is like the only game that's actually using the new servers.

28 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Heh. that's interesting, because even though I've played other Atelier games, I still love it just the same as back then! ^^
Call it first game bias, if you will, but that will likely never change!

Most of the time, i am the same way but it just didn't happen this time.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And so Sooks' playthrough of Banner Saga 2 ended prematurely, as he got literally everyone killed.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

And so Sooks' playthrough of Banner Saga 2 ended prematurely, as he got literally everyone killed.

Almost sounds like me at RD endgame. I only had four units left.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Jokes aside, I’m facing a hard choice. What to do when you get to Lundar.

I’m very tempted to split up and I’m also very tempted to do anything but.

Hoo, boy...

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait, are you praising me? I believe you might've misunderstood what he was saying...

Just now, Armagon said:

How did you win?

I had Ike, Elincia, Tibarn, and Miccy. The last unit I sacrificed was Boyd who lopped Ashera's health down enough that Tibarn and Ike could finish the job. Basically save scummed until I got the right outcome.

I did not have the fortify staff.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've never seen the movie, but I know a few songs and the John Travolta dance. I also like how the girl next to Tenshi has her clothes in the same color scheme that Travolta did in that dance scene, IIRC.

Yep.
And the best part: that is actually how her clothes are. XD

Iku is a meme. And that is by no means a bad thing, since I also really like her. Probably second fav, after Byakuren
Poor girl literally only wants to bring a message, but she gets beaten up for it. XD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I believe you might've misunderstood what he was saying...

No i understood perfectly.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I did not have the fortify staff.

Ah.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Most of the time, i am the same way but it just didn't happen this time.

Forgot to respond to this, sorry, haha

That's okay! Hopefully you'll enjoy the other games in the trilogy more!
Those, I actually haven't played either.