Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I meant the second time, where you send him away with fighters.

Spoiler

Yeah, he dies if you send him without fighters. Even the mighty Krumr can't survive on his own against impossible odds. He needs a little bit of help to pull it off.

Or maybe he's just angry that you didn't trust him and ditches. That's also likely.

For the record, the same happens at Einartoft.

Noooooo!

Hide contents

Ruben why? I was really proud of myself for that, PlayStation gave me an achievement and everything, you were supposed to go “oh no, I barely won the first time, I fled immediately” because I was proud so I could have been better at the game then you, Ruben why—

...What?

Spoiler

Sooks, Eyeless returning is not a good thing.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Long ago, the world was nothing more than endless sea and a boundless sky. Then, two great titans came into existence: the Armagonis and the Rubenonis."

I will destroy humanity for creating Three Houses.

- The Rubenonis if it could talk, probably.

Shrimpy literally looks up Japanese-only fan SRPGs, this thread is no stranger to the niche.

I've never heard of this game you speak of, but if you recommend it it's probably no good.

No puedes.

Si puedo.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...What?

Hide contents

Sooks, Eyeless returning is not a good thing.

Exactly. I stopped that from happening so you shouldn’t have so I could be better than you, Ruben!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've never heard of this game you speak of, but if you recommend it it's probably no good.

I haven't played it myself, no PS4.

But everyone who has played it says it's very good but the game enters spoiler territory after like, the first five minutes so nobody is allowed to talk about it.

It is the ultimate "bro trust me, it's good" game.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Si puedo.

No.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I haven't played it myself, no PS4.

But everyone who has played it says it's very good but the game enters spoiler territory after like, the first five minutes so nobody is allowed to talk about it.

Ohhh, I remember you mentioning a game like that, because the way you describe it is amusing.

.…I have a PS4….

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Exactly. I stopped that from happening so you shouldn’t have so I could be better than you, Ruben!

Uuhh...

Spoiler

I killed Eyeless too, so I guess... yeah, you went against your method of doing the opposite I'd do. Oh, well.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...Yeah, I'd need more than that lol

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uuhh...

Hide contents

I killed Eyeless too, so I guess... yeah, you went against your method of doing the opposite I'd do. Oh, well.

Spoiler

I was joking, it’s fine that you killed Eyeless. Good, actually.

The game does a good job at making you feel like a pro for doing so, though.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

I was joking, it’s fine that you killed Eyeless. Good, actually.

The game does a good job at making you feel like a pro for doing so, though.

Spoiler

In my second run I only had Folka and a crippled Oli left to do it. Managed to sneak past the enemy troops because of the turn system and snipe Eyeless before they could react. It was great.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

In my second run I only had Folka and a crippled Oli left to do it. Managed to sneak past the enemy troops because of the turn system and snipe Eyeless before they could react. It was great.

Spoiler

That is basically what I did except my Oli was dead, along with Bolverk and Krumr. I had Folka go and snipe as well, eat up the enemy hits and then finish off Eyeless because she’s jus that great (Zefr was alive and healing armor, although she didn’t need to right at that moment). But I didn’t realize at first that Eyeless’ body was on the field and I needed to finish it off, so I spent the first couple of turns fighting like normal before I was like “oh”.

How did you manage on your first run, if you remember?

Hide contents

That is basically what I did except my Oli was dead, along with Bolverk and Krumr. I had Folka go and snipe as well, eat up the enemy hits and then finish off Eyeless because she’s jus that great (Zefr was alive and healing armor, although she didn’t need to right at that moment). But I didn’t realize at first that Eyeless’ body was on the field and I needed to finish it off, so I spent the first couple of turns fighting like normal before I was like “oh”.

How did you manage on your first run, if you remember?

Spoiler

Unfortunately I don't, but I believe I just bumrushed Eyeless's body.

What do you guys think of Azelle x Lachesis?

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Normally, i'd be in agreement but man, i'm too curious.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I prefer Azelle x Meteors. And Lachesis x Meteors.

Yoooo polygamy let's goooooooooo

😔

Tomorrow I should try putting on a cheery face for reasons, but despite my earlier hope that I was gradually rounding a depressive turn, I'm still where I am. Because, like the world at large, I do not make change for the better.

Why must I be intelligent? Ignorance is true bliss.

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's mostly visual novel, with some real time strategy segments, which is why one of reasons why little can be said about it. Visual novels are all about plot, and hence, revealing it can undermine the reasons to play it yourself.

It wouldn't be for you anyhow, the lead artist George Kamitani, has a magnificent, distinctive style. Yet, he also has a tendency to...

13-Sentinels-PS4-Theme.jpg

s1hekepv6vi51.jpg

"love" drawing the ladies in all Vanillaware games. 

I cannot explain why males and females alike shed all their clothing upon boarding a mecha in 13 Sentinels, apparently it's spoilers.

Fortunately, you usually only see a tiny fraction of that.:

13-sentinels-aegis-rim-2.jpg

7 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

What do you guys think of Azelle x Lachesis?

A little lacking for Skl, but Lach provides guaranteed Str and sword use, and Azelle provides viable magic sword use, Pursuit, and good Spd. All in all a good combination. Pursuit is all Lach really wants in a husband if she isn't biased towards Nanna's staffbotting, and Azelle gives that with strong Res-targeting, plus a couple extra HP when healing with Nanna.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I cannot explain why males and females alike shed all their clothing upon boarding a mecha in 13 Sentinels, apparently it's spoilers.

Finally, true gender equality.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's mostly visual novel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you lost me.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

13-Sentinels-PS4-Theme.jpg

Yeah, I think I'll leave this experience to those that can enjoy it.

Hottentottenstottertrottelmutterattentäterlattengitterwetterkotterbeutelrattenfangprämie

German is a beautiful language sometimes. XD
Context for this craziness:

Spoiler

I had a read of a book on nonsense poetry my grandfather used to read to me all the time when I was a kid today. One of the things in there is, well, that. XD

---

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

XD
Nice!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also she really got the short end of the stick poor girl

Yup! Just another reason why she's relatable. xD

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Going by my previous experiences with this kind of thing... that does not inspire confidence. xD
I do like the character designs, though.

Time for chapter 14 of Banner Saga. Rook’s caravan should arrive in Aberrang, where Juno has said things will be difficult, so I foresee some choices. Without my best unit, things will be even more difficult, probably.

Spoiler

For now I have an Iver shaped hole in my team to fill, as well as an Eyvind shaped hole.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I prefer Finn x Lachesis, tbh. And Azelle x Tailtiu.

I'm basic, I know.

The most basic Finn pairing is Finn x Ayra. Which I used in my only play through.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hottentottenstottertrottelmutterattentäterlattengitterwetterkotterbeutelrattenfangprämie

I concur.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Time for chapter 14 of Banner Saga. Rook’s caravan should arrive in Aberrang, where Juno has said things will be difficult, so I foresee some choices. Without my best unit, things will be even more difficult, probably.

You still got Ludin, you'll be fine.