Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's a swell guy.

Yeah. Especially with his memes. The Lazy Town one for Ch6 is so infamous that it's pinned in the kaga saga channels for multiple servers I'm in now xD

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Yeah. Especially with his memes. The Lazy Town one for Ch6 is so infamous that it's pinned in the kaga saga channels for multiple servers I'm in now xD

He made that one himself? Should've known, the guy's a meme master.

I'm looking forward to finishing FE12, because afterwards I've found a new hack that I'm interested on. Well, it's not exactly new. I played it a while back, but I got bored after a few maps. However, I want to give it another chance, because it has some character designs that appeal to me personally. Yeah, I'm shallow, sorry. I'll tell you which one it is later.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm looking forward to finishing FE12, because afterwards I've found a new hack that I'm interested on. Well, it's not exactly new. I played it a while back, but I got bored after a few maps. However, I want to give it another chance, because it has some character designs that appeal to me personally. Yeah, I'm shallow, sorry. I'll tell you which one it is later.

which one?

J5l2281.jpg
Anyway, I think I’ll stop here with my victory in mind. Game’s good so far, the battles have really just been spamming tear and an offensive art with an occasional s-break, but that’s to be expected for the early game. I think I made the “right” choices in every scenario. A rank Bracer blind here I come.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A rank Bracer blind here I form.

if you do that, without using any guide at all i will buy you a classic Ys game (during a sale) so you can start your Ys journey as well

Edited by Shrimperor

Pfffft, Dominique just gave me a hint about Bloodless. That's old news, Dominique. Now take these worthless shards and give me your money.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

which one?

It's called Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light, which at first sounds like a FE1 remake, but it's its own thing. It has old men with beards, and that's all you need to know.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Dark Lord and the Maiden of Ligh

oooh i know about it

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

It has old men with beards, and that's all you need to know.

Old men with beards, Ruben's Waifus

Just now, Shrimperor said:

if you do that, without using any guide at all i will buy you a Ys game so you can start your Ys journey as well

Autocorrect changes “come” to “form”. Those aren’t similar, autocorrect. Why?

What’s my room for error here again? 1-2 choices?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

2 Bracer Points

You need 380/382 BP for A rank

so even one choice is enough to ruin your chances

I hope I don’t miss any side quests then, if there are some that are sneakily timed and not on the board like that one about the notebook in FC.

Just now, Sooks said:

I hope I don’t miss any side quests then, if there are some that are sneakily timed and not on the board like that one about the notebook in FC.

there's much much much more of that kind of quest in SC

I love the amount of weapon names from FE I'm seeing in Bloodstained. Most notably, Gram. It's looking a little bit different from when Reese had it, but I'll take it anyway.

Also, I keep typing Bloodless instead of Bloodstained. I think that battle has scarred me for life.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oooh i know about it

I've heard many people praise its story... which worries me, because that's the same sort of things you hear from fans of PoR and Genealogy, and that's not a good sign for me. But the portraits are too glorious, I want to give it another go.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Old men with beards, Ruben's Waifus

No, not really, but I appreciate them among the sea of painfully generic anime teens.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

SC is a little bit more linient on that but it's still pretty bad when it comes to missable sidequests and shit.