• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You get to post two lewds, guys. Elice, Nyna and Maria have suffered tragic accidents. A shame.

...Only two, not three, however. Because... The first female armor is back in--

hec6iNF.jpg

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

And well, that's that. Had to reset a couple of times because RNG and fuck ups, but in the end, we made it. I mean, not all of us, but we kinda made it.

2d097c5e91906e51115f6969865e1fe5.png

One more for the road.

Grats.

639qzazp o

Best waifu

All right, that's that. I have saved Archanea, murdered half the playable cast and used Roshea. I wanted to give him the Medeus kill, but Marth stole it with a crit. Shame. He already got Hardin stolen from him by Roberto. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and try to set up the Roshea kill. It's not every day you have a chance to record Roshea killing Medeus.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

''ironman''

I never said it was going to be an ironman. It was always a chill run. And as such, there have been chills.

Actually, I only lost 15 units. That's not too bad, I expected more. Then again, I'm pretty sure it's not counting enemy units that weren't recruited, so... Eh.

Speed, E. Survival, E. Tactics, C. Truly a peerless tactician. The game says my skills are "absolutely terrifying." That they are, that they are indeed.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

5f6ji0.jpg

I have no idea why I made this

Wha--

I was just scrolling through the posts and ran into this.

What the hell, Twilit.

You even went through the trouble of going to one of my LP threads to find the alternate face. Most people just copypaste the pfp.

Why all the effort for this, Twilit.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What the hell, Twilit.

Yeah idk either.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You even went through the trouble of going to one of my LP threads to find the alternate face. Most people just copypaste the pfp.

I have it saved for memeing purposes

I pulled it from a forum games thread, actually.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I have it saved for memeing purposes

Of course you do...

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I pulled it from a forum games thread, actually.

Oh.

...Wait, which one? I don't recall ever using that one outside of my LPs...

*Decides for old times' sake to try again against that Diggerbot or whatever it's called.*

Nope, still can't do it. I can make it past phase one if I try, but phase two with the eight symmetrical lasers and mandatory dodongo'ing pf the boss, I am sure to lose against. I haven't liked leaving this game unfinished for years, it was so good, but it leaves me with no choice.😔 Please don't be the same way Dread.

What do you mean trying less than 10 times isn't enough? My skill ceiling is low and my blinding frustration gets high fast, I've rarely been one to stick it out until success. For all my years of gaming, I'm still mediocre, that will never change at this point.

I guess it'll be heading into the dark and forgotten basement to try and see if the old GameCube still works for my sudden spike of interest in Metroid again. If I still have the post-Flaghra file (did I make it to the four Baby Sheegoths battle?)... I'll probably still not play it and start anew, returning to an unfinished Metroid game isn't the best idea, too much stuff one will have forgotten, and unlike 2D Metroid, Prime doesn't map things very well. 

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and unlike 2D Metroid, Prime doesn't map things very well

Ooh gosh this is so true, its snnoying trying to navigate heights and stuff with that map. Its terrible.

I went back to rest while I’m supposed to be saving hostages, let’s hope that doesn’t affect my BP. I mean, it’s not like it was a story choice or anything, but still.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, which one? I don't recall ever using that one outside of my LPs...

This one. You even had a progression of multiple expressions.

Very useful for Ruben memes.

716038515028131881.png?v=1