Screenshot_4025.png

Screenshot_4026.png

Screenshot_4027.png

Screenshot_4028.png

Beautiful. Now I want to play it

@Benice

Screenshot_4039.png

The funny man has arrived.

In this game's continuity, Phoenix Wright proved Majima's innocence in a trial.

Edit: 

Screenshot_4044.png

Screenshot_4045.png

See Benice, i'm playing Like a Dragon after all.

Edited by Armagon

8 hours ago, Benice said:

I think I'm going to place the Lordvessel with Frampt instead of Kaathe. I don't know which ending I will take, but I don't trust this Kaathe bloke. His covenant knights are spending all their time shanking me, and he seems to have a lot of ulterior motives. He sure ain't explaining why he wants the age of the Dark or why he wants me to follow and serve him. I dunno, I just really don't like the vibes he gives. Frampt also certainly isn't telling me the whole story, but I don't feel like he's trying to use me as blatantly as Kaathe is.

I must admit, I am a fan of the other option, but its a choice for a reason, and neither options are the obvious "right" one.

Plus, he has the more useful ability of being able to eat my stuff.

Hard to argue with that point.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol...Not a fan of the mouth based transportation system of the Primordial Serpents I take it.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Gravelord Nito is toasted! I am now beginning to see where this game got some of its infamy from. This is another really tough fight. Still, I really enjoy learning all the attacks and gradually chipping away until you get it done.

Well done! Although if you kill all the mooks around with divine weapons it really isn't that bad.

8 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I must admit, I am a fan of the other option, but its a choice for a reason, and neither options are the obvious "right" one.

I'm not a fan of Kaathe, but I ain't a huge fan of the gods either, so maybe I'll just make everyone mad at me!

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Well done! Although if you kill all the mooks around with divine weapons it really isn't that bad.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that... I even made a +4 Divine Iato.

Just about done with the Demon Ruins! Just have the fog door to get through.

Asylum Demon number 3 is down in one go!

EDIT: OH LORD WE'RE JU,PING RIGHT INTO ANOTHER FIGHT

Edited by Benice

Screenshot_4070.png

What a funny game.

Screenshot_4066.png

Screenshot_4067.png

Screenshot_4068.png

What a nice happy family.

Anyways that's Ch.3 done. Yeah, this game is a massive, massive improvement already over PxZ1.

Summer weather has been disastrous so far yet, so I decided to buy a few more games to overcome this:

• Fire Emblem Warriors (24 € only)
  • Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

Also ordered new joy cons because I would like to play Switch outside again and with upcoming vacation in mid july this would be the opportunity to do it.

Still am busy with Crosscode, probably will Warriors first simply because it's FE.

Quitted playing Dark Deity because of lack on gameplay and instead decided to watch a friend playing it.

@Armagon

Project X Zone 2 is definitely an improvement for having more strategical elements, also the protagonists are more likable.

I didn't like 1 much either, even sold it.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Centipede demon is down! He was pretty tough, albeit mostly due to the camera and how many limbs the Jonny had.

Edited by Benice

10 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

also the protagonists are more likable.

Reiji and Xiaomu are pretty based.

Though i am sad that Kogaro and Mii don't return. Same with Haken and Kaguya. And quite a few characters actually.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Centipede demon is down! He was pretty tough, albeit mostly due to the camera and how many limbs the Jonny had.

Fun fact, he glitched through a wall and mysteriously died on my first run. Kinda anticlimactic really...

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Reiji and Xiaomu are pretty based.

Though i am sad that Kogaro and Mii don't return. Same with Haken and Kaguya. And quite a few characters actually.

Well, at this point in continuity, Haken is currently in the SRW OGverse. He was meant to help Sanger get back home... but ended up going for the ride. Cue the events of OGs Moon Dwellers.

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Fun fact, he glitched through a wall and mysteriously died on my first run. Kinda anticlimactic really...

Oof.

The Drakes had a tendency to do that in mine as well. There's a hill they just like to fall through and it's really funny.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, at this point in continuity, Haken is currently in the SRW OGverse. He was meant to help Sanger get back home... but ended up going for the ride. Cue the events of OGs Moon Dwellers.

Yeah, I did read about that. Don't know how accessible Moon Dwellers is but i might look into it after I play the EF games.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, I did read about that. Don't know how accessible Moon Dwellers is but i might look into it after I play the EF games.

Well, it has an English translation... not a very good one... but it's there. But yeah. Here's even a video of it:

https://www.facebook.com/180223srw/videos/1293154017362717/

The interesting thing is that Sanger spent some time in the Endless Frontier before actually traveling back home. If there was a third Endless Frontier game, hopefully it'd be about that time and so he'd be playable in there, haha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

As it is, SRW OGverse continuity is getting quite interconnected.

To wit, Hero Chronicles - Project Olympus, Another Century's Episode: R, and ProjectxZone are all non SRW OG games that are basically canon to SRW OGverse, thanks to all the interdimensional shenanigans. Also the Compati Hero games with Fighter Roar and Dark Brain.

Edited by Acacia Sgt