I think I will.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

You ain't seen nothing yet šŸ˜‰

šŸ˜®

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Most overrated thing in existence!

B-but the gba animationsā€¦

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahaha... Guess I'm going on the villain side of Teehee. Twilit and Shrimpy out there being conquerors and schemers, and meanwhile there's Ruben, the prologue boss who embarrassed the protagonist one time.

Heck, my name is Spanish - perfect for an earlygame brigand boss!

But youā€™re a saint, and itā€™s a scientifically proven fact that associates of the church canā€™t be evil in Fire Embelm.

ā€¦not unlesā€¦. youā€™re a Three Houses characterā€¦ šŸ˜ˆ

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A recruitment to surpass Xavier - you just talk to me, but then you have to sit through a 30 minute long diatribe about how anime is the worst thing ever. If you try to skip the cutscene, I become unrecruitable.

But itā€™s worth it, because you have strict recruitment conditions, and recruiting you removes all ā€œfan serviceā€ from the player army.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But youā€™re a saint, and itā€™s a scientifically proven fact that associates of the church canā€™t be evil in Fire Embelm.

Lekain.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But itā€™s worth it, because you have strict recruitment conditions, and recruiting you removes all ā€œfan serviceā€ from the player army.

Bwahahahah... You just recruit me and half the women in the army just keel over. But it's worth it.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Lekain.

Whomst?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Bwahahahah... You just recruit me and half the women in the army just keel over. But it's worth it.

I meant get a change of clothes butā€¦ who am I kidding, thatā€™s not the Ruben way. Of course thatā€™s what happens.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Whomst?

A guy in the saint class from Radiant Dawn. He's a wonderful person.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I meant get a change of clothes butā€¦ who am I kidding, thatā€™s not the Ruben way. Of course thatā€™s what happens.

It's worth it, though, because all the bearded men in the army automatically promote upon recruiting me, and the children get +10 to all their stats.

So I bought Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on the Switch store since it's currently on sale and... turns out that version can be set to use the Korean soundtrack. That's amazing.

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

She do be cute though.

purple hair is s rank anime hair

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I felt like mentioning Nippon Ichi Software is struggling financially I'm told.Ā For Disgaea 6, their recently released latest title, the Japanese sales were about the same as the last, and if doesn't outdo how Disgaea has usually sold in the West, the franchise will likelyĀ be stuck in the netherworld henceforth, and so will NIS.

Ā 

i doubt increasing the cost will be what saves them

Also isn't D6 a buggy mess?

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

B-but the gba animations

i prefer SRPG studio

that says something

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's worth it, though, because all the bearded men in the army automatically promote upon recruiting me, and the children get +10 to all their stats.

But does Draggy allow children into his army? I mean I donā€™t think Iā€™m recruited.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

i prefer SRPG studio

that says something

That you have bad taste?

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i doubt increasing the cost will be what saves them

The one possible semi-justifiableĀ explanation I heard is abusing the way sales are displayed on digital game stores. Raise the default prices, but keep the sale pricesĀ at where they were pre-price hike, suddenly the sale becomes a bigger % off, which might filter the games closer to the top of the marketplace, where they'll actually be seen.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The one possible semi-justifiableĀ explanation I heard is abusing the way sales are displayed on digital game stores. Raise the default prices, but keep the sale pricesĀ at where they were pre-price hike, suddenly the sale becomes a bigger % off, which might filter the games closer to the top of the marketplace, where they'll actually be seen.

ain't that illegal in many places around the world?

This is completely unrelated, but me defeating that boss last night was even more impressive because I actually turned off retry offset this time.

Edited by Sooks

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is completely unrelated, but me defeating that boss last night was even more impressive because I actually turned off retry offset this time.

keep it turned off the whole game šŸ˜‰

keep it turned off the whole game šŸ˜‰

Why would I not? In FC it was only on because I didnā€™t know it existed and it being on was the default setting, but I learned and turned it off in FC before I even started my save file.

To be honest, the problem with Alfred's slowmo attack is less the slowmo and more that with his gigantic blue balls all up in my face I can't see shit. It's a struggle just to find him, let alone reach him while dodging a bunch of attacks I can hardly see coming. Also, I could swear he becomes faster when he uses that attack.

I did find that if I stay close to him, his AI just throws potions at his feet and he doesn't use the attack. I managed to knock him to 200 HP that way. Shame I couldn't finish it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Well, I couldn't beat him, and I've gotta go somewhere, so that's that, I guess.

Eh. I'm not mad. It's a fun boss. I'm not super impatient to get through him. I'll have more chances.

L-LEWD

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

r/nocontext

You lot are so predictable, did you know that?

Edited by Saint Rubenio