Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Summer weather has been disastrous so far yet, so I decided to buy a few more games to overcome this:

• Fire Emblem Warriors (24 € only)
  • Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

Also ordered new joy cons because I would like to play Switch outside again and with upcoming vacation in mid july this would be the opportunity to do it.

Enjoy! I think Breath of the Wild is pretty good. Never played Fe Warriors since I don’t think musou games are for me.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3980.png

I love her already lol

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I DID IT!!! HECK YEAH!!!!!

Grats 😄

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

this entire chapter was just Falcom trolling me

Welcome to SC. Hope you enjoy 😄

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

The prologue was fantastic, I hope the rest of the game stays that way.

You ain't seen nothing yet 😉

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Sprite-based Fire Emblem

Most overrated thing in existence!

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_4034.png

Xiaomu, the otaku, calling out another otaku.

If i ever play the game it will be for her lol

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I like how you just had no reaction to the Lena goof.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Anyways on brighter news, @Saint Rubenio lost four units so IT'S TIME HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES

33776319_p4.png?width=499&height=432

33776319_p0.png?width=712&height=432

(both images have the same source)

66106497_p0.png?width=439&height=432

(source)

75093035_p0.png?width=863&height=432

(source)

Christ, Xenoblade designs are so fucking bad...

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

But i suppose Ruben did beat FE12 so here's a funny, non-anime

74077870_p0_master1200.png?width=306&hei

(source)

Hey, that's almost not anime! Thanks a lot!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hot take: FE has always been ugly. KagaSaga is where the real beauty lies.

Holy hell, what day is it?
:... Ah, the second of July. Phew, and here I thought I'd slept through the week.

---

17 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

one of the Danganronpa games afaik has as much text CS4 yet it only took 6 months to localize

By Nisa, too

That would probably be Danganronpa V3, since it is essentially two games in one.
You have the regular visual novel part... and then a kind of board game mode, where all the characters have unique scenes with every other character (and by characters, I mean literally every character in the whole godsdamned main series, not just the ones from V3) PLUS there is a dungeon crawler-esque "mini"game. I put mini in quotations, because the dungeon you're exploring has no less than 50 floors long, and has quite a bit of meat to it.

The upcoming Switch release of the Danganronpa trilogy will have that board game/dungeon crawler mode as a fully fledged fourth game, which will most likely include characters from the spin-off and the Danganronpa 3 anime (not to be confused with V3), and yes, I am very excited about it. Not so much the characters that debuted in Danganronpa 3, because they were complete shit, but the characters from the spin-off were really, really good!

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Can't get more overrated than the franchise that plays like baby's first RPG, looks more soulless than a low effort indie title (or about as soulless as anything EA, Ubisoft, Activision et al. put out, take your pick), puts out nothing but utter mediocrity at best, was outdated from the moment it first saw the light of day (even by 1997 GameBoy standards, the first games looked like shit, tbh) and yet somehow still manages to be the most profitable gaming franchise, only because of its name.

---

Also, congrats on finishing your run of FE12, Ruben!
I'll spare you the posting of anime-styled art for the units you lost.

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, congrats on finishing your run of FE12, Ruben!

I tried to find a clip of Luigi saying "thank you very much!"

Instead, Youtube directed me to this, for some reason.

So, yeah. There you go.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Umm... no? xD
I had three years of Spanish, and I haven't used it in like eight years, cut me some slack! xD

Literally, it means "pussy." Though it's more commonly used as a swear. A bit like how "fuck" is used as a swear in English, except instead of the act of sexing itself, we use the instrument of fuckery.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Literally, it means "pussy." Though it's more commonly used as a swear. A bit like how "fuck" is used as a swear in English, except instead of the act of sexing itself, we use the instrument of fuckery.

I see! Well then!
Not so family friendly after all, Nintendo!
That "de nada"'s going on my growing list of lifetime embarrassments xD

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hot take: FE has always been ugly

Hah

Well, i wouldn't go that far, but FE sprites are not really that good. Especially GBA and DS ones.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Can't get more overrated than the franchise that plays like baby's first RPG, looks more soulless than a low effort indie title (or about as soulless as anything EA, Ubisoft, Activision et al. put out, take your pick), puts out nothing but utter mediocrity at best, was outdated from the moment it first saw the light of day (even by 1997 GameBoy standards, the first games looked like shit, tbh) and yet somehow still manages to be the most profitable gaming franchise, only because of its name.

2nd most overrated thing in existence then?

Wait, Black hole Saga exists!

so...

3rd?

Good morning, people. Today, I'll start it for real.

Are you talking about Pokémon?

Youtube just recommended me a video called "what you favorite Three Houses character says about you."

They skipped Hanneman.

Welp, looks like I don't exist, guys.

I see! Well then!
Not so family friendly after all, Nintendo!

I can't believe they would do Luigi like that.

That "de nada"'s going on my growing list of lifetime embarrassments xD

Hahahaha... Guess I'm going on the villain side of Teehee. Twilit and Shrimpy out there being conquerors and schemers, and meanwhile there's Ruben, the prologue boss who embarrassed the protagonist one time.

Heck, my name is Spanish - perfect for an earlygame brigand boss!

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, i wouldn't go that far, but FE sprites are not really that good. Especially GBA and DS ones.

Ehh, I'm still fond of GBA sprites. The lack of dynamic animations sucks, but I think they're cool enough.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

2nd most overrated thing in existence then?

Wait, Black hole Saga exists!

so...

3rd?

Checks out! xD

38 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Are you talking about Pokémon?

Ayup.
It's to me what modern Trails is to Shrimpy, basically.

Well, the spin-offs are (or were) decent, I suppose, but those weren't made by GameFreak.

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahaha... Guess I'm going on the villain side of Teehee. Twilit and Shrimpy out there being conquerors and schemers, and meanwhile there's Ruben, the prologue boss who embarrassed the protagonist one time.

Heck, my name is Spanish - perfect for an earlygame brigand boss!

And the first in the series to be recruitable! xD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And the first in the series to be recruitable! xD

A recruitment to surpass Xavier - you just talk to me, but then you have to sit through a 30 minute long diatribe about how anime is the worst thing ever. If you try to skip the cutscene, I become unrecruitable.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A recruitment to surpass Xavier - you just talk to me, but then you have to sit through a 30 minute long diatribe about how anime is the worst thing ever. If you try to skip the cutscene, I become unrecruitable.

that's so kaga