Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

I lost the battle and he sacrificed himself so I could escape.

Oh, I didn’t know that could happen.

Spoiler

Wait, which battle?

Also, what difficulty are you playing on?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait, which battle?

End of chapter 2 or 3.

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also, what difficulty are you playing on?

Normal.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Xeno Warriors happens, I want her and Reiji to find a way in. Limited roster slots be darned! 😁

They would be great as bonus characters. Xiaomu's wish can finally come true.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That being said, I did get all the way to Gebel without even hopping on the train, and I'm fairly certain I've skipped something again, because I really doubt the intended approach to get to the Oriental Lab is to scarf down 12 sponge cakes in order to tank the damage from the spikes. So yeah, I've been deviating from the usual route a bit.

Perhaps this was already answered but there's a chest in the Twin Dragons Tower where you have to use Invert to get it. The chest gives you armor that ignores hazards like that.

This is Super Metroid levels of not knowing you need something.

_________

I'm at a pizza restaurant during my break hour. One of the TVs here is playing Cars 2. The other TV is playing Attack of the Clones.

What the fuck, how do you play two of the worst movies ever made at the same time?

1 hour ago, Maof06 said:

Great, now I lost Mogr

Oof... That's a rough one. Mogr is one of the best tanks in the series. Oh well. He's not the only one. You've still got Griss.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Perhaps this was already answered but there's a chest in the Twin Dragons Tower where you have to use Invert to get it. The chest gives you armor that ignores hazards like that.

Oh... Hah! Well, turns out a bunch of cakes can do the job just as well.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm at a pizza restaurant during my break hour. One of the TVs here is playing Cars 2. The other TV is playing Attack of the Clones.

What the fuck, how do you play two of the worst movies ever made at the same time?

"Your bad movies are very impressive, you must be very proud."

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof... That's a rough one. Mogr is one of the best tanks in the series. Oh well. He's not the only one. You've still got Griss.

Don’t tempt fate Ruben.

1 hour ago, Maof06 said:

End of chapter 2 or 3.

Which battle specifically? Which is to say, 

Spoiler

were you inside the tower or leaving it?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say this earlier, but now that I’m playing SC I’m reminded. My prediction is that

Spoiler

Joshua is this white shadow that people are seeing.

Spoiler

VKzZkah.jpg
Hmm… Weissman? I don’t know if it could be Joshua, since only his scarf is white, and this guy got a good look at him and not a fleeting shadow. I mean, they mentioned priests, which makes me think it could be Kevin since he wears white but he’s supposed to be in Grancel and doesn’t have any special abilities afaik. I can’t think of anyone else who wears primarily white, not to mention “old fashioned”.

Joshua would have been coolest though. I mean, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible it’s him, just less likely.

Spoiler

i6nzPOj.jpg
That name sounds… familiar.

Hmm… Twilit used to use an emote of this character. She looked older though, and she was in some sort uniform… maybe she goes to cold steel school later? Here it is: oH7fZoI.jpg

Far far away, huh?

Crossbell..? I mean, she wouldn’t call Erebonia far far away, but she’s so obviously important.

Edited by Sooks

All right! Redstream Zan has been defeated for the second time. I... am not entirely proud of how I did that fight. I used the aqua stream's absurd power and basically forced him from phase to phase before he could unleash the extremely difficult to dodge moves. In particular, the attack where he freezes the entire room was one I simply couldn't figure out. If I touch the gruond, I die; if I hop on his head, he does that upwards slash and hits me; if I spam Invert, he just does whatever and hits me. So I just killed him before he could unleash it.

And now that I have proven myself, he's given me Starlight, because that's the only weapon that can harm Gharnef-- Sorry, he's given me Zangetsuto because that's the only weapon that can harm Gremory. Hell yeah, that's what I was waiting for - the "good ending" moment! Time to go back to Gebel and tell him what's what. Again.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“A new traveling priest?”

”Why does that sound familiar?”

”HEY, DID YOU GET THE MEMO THAT IT’S K—“

Time for the first half of SC asssaving duo of asssaving

''I hold in my hands the Chalice of heaven

May it's holiest of lights act as our Shield

GRAIL

SPHERE!''

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

'I hold in my hands the Chalice of heaven

May it's holiest of lights act as our Shield

GRAIL

SPHERE!''

The second lifesaver next to Radiant Plash! 

Grail Sphere is a single move turnaround.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

The second lifesaver next to Radiant Plash! 

Grail Sphere is a single move turnaround.

yup, both of them were my asssavers in Sky.

And you get that Combo again in Crossbell (with other characters ofc), with Zero Field being an Area All Grail sphere instead of Area L

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

As far as playable units go, Kloe is my fav so that might be bias speaking! Xd

Highest ATS and only Magic S craft (in Sky 3rd) Let's GOOOOOO

She has a soft spot for me for single handedly winning me a hard battle where she had to revive my party 5 times and deal the most damage

Edited by Shrimperor