• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I can't believe it.

What an evil fucking bastard. He put himself in the same room as Gebel. So when I reentered it, he just trapped me and invalidated my flawless battle.

Sigh... Well, Gebel is a pretty easy boss, so that's okay.

Screenshot_4318.png

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

HAH!

What did I tell you? I guessed the entire plot of the game. I'm a fucking genius.

Disney twist villain moment.

Just now, Armagon said:

Disney twist villain moment.

Honestly, it was really predictable. But that's all right, these games aren't about the plot. The characters are cool enough, and that's about all it needs.

Besides, I just know she's gonna make for an excellent boss fight. The similar character in Ecclesia is already my favorite boss in that game. I can't wait for this one.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oddleif doesn't seem so bad now, does she?

She still does because this isn’t Banner Saga 2 or 3.

Jokes aside though, yeah. That moment is rough. Also the most impactful choice in the series. So yeah. Too bad.

The most impactful, you say? Hmm…

Accept your choices like the rest of us. Unless you want me to call you a chicken? Cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep!

I thought I would be able to accept my choices… then the thing happened. I’m lucky that was near the end of the trilogy, because otherwise it would have been rewind time.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

i want a very short game that can last me until after tomorrow when Ys comes out

preferebly a FE hack or fangame

Individual Banner Saga games are not that long, 1 can be beaten shortly.

And they’re on sale.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

>Elephant knight

>Sword spirit

Well, this is on my radar now.

57 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Your 06% puts the Sooks% to shame. Beating a game multiple times in a row just for achievements? Wow... Well, you do what you gotta do.

Do not forget yourself, young one. Your work in Bloodless is quite impressive, you have grown strong.

Edited by Sooks

Found the filler boss. I can't imagine this area will be too long. I've got 90% of the castle explored, and this area's gimmick being that it's big, it fills the map faster than the rest. I expect maybe another filler boss after this, the traitor and then the final boss.

...At some point I'll have to backtrack to get the optional bosses, though. I've found two keys already. Plus Iga, of course.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Do not doubt yourself, young one. Your work in Bloodless is quite impressive, you have grown strong.

Bloodstained* Though I am quite proud of having been able to beat Bloodless flawlessly. Y'know, after three hours.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Found the filler boss. I can't imagine this area will be too long. I've got 90% of the castle explored, and this area's gimmick being that it's big, it fills the map faster than the rest. I expect maybe another filler boss after this, the traitor and then the final boss.

Btw, this area has a challenge where you race a ninja dude and the reward is getting a Shard that lets you move super fast. Very useful.

There's also a glitch where you don't even need to win the race. Just jump over the start line, touch the finish line, then go back and actually start the race and when you get to the finish line again, the game will act like you won.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, that's amusing wordplay and hopefully a reference, haha.

It's definitely a reference, it's within Xiaomu's nature.

Just now, Armagon said:

Btw, this area has a challenge where you race a ninja dude and the reward is getting a Shard that lets you move super fast. Very useful.

There's also a glitch where you don't even need to win the race. Just jump over the start line, touch the finish line, then go back and actually start the race and when you get to the finish line again, the game will act like you won.

I found him, yeah. I'll do it after this boss, maybe. Won't do the glitch, though, that's just disgraceful.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It's definitely a reference, it's within Xiaomu's nature.

Oh, I know. But it's always a bit tricky when it's outside your copyright field.

Screenshot_4327.png

Screenshot_4328.png

Screenshot_4329.png

Screenshot_4330.png

Screenshot_4331.png

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Won't do the glitch, though, that's just disgraceful.

The race is ass tho, i've tried it legit and it sucks.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bloodstained*

All of the above. (It was an honest mistake though, I kinda forgot the title.)

Guys, it should go without saying, but DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE LINKS, that's an obvious scam post. Report it and hopefully it'll be deleted soon. Weird that one such post has showed up here...

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The race is ass tho, i've tried it legit and it sucks.

What...? It was the easiest thing in the world. Hardly took me three attempts. The second I started to use Bathin's bouncy teleport shard, he fell behind hopelessly. So much so, I spent a full stretch just walking and he didn't catch up. Heck, only reason it took three attempts was because I ran into an axe and died.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Saint Rubenio, is there something you're not telling us?

There are many things I'm not telling you. Like the fact that it's rainy outside right now. It just didn't come up.

Oh, so there's two final areas, not just one! I kinda expected the big area to be it. Well, that's okay, I'm digging this ice cave scenery.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What's weirder is that they seemed to have lied in wait for three and a half years. It's literally their first post ever.

Maybe they were just a lurker who had their account hacked. Who knows. Either way, hopefully the mods will notice soon.