Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
0yjesu8o o

Look at that. Beautiful, beautiful sight. Is that the most badass team you've ever seen or what? Maybe at the end I'll share some stats, so you guys know what an army of generics is capable of.

If you don’t know this already, you need to upgrade your hot spring to level 3 for Fuga to join.

...No.

Wait, does that mean Garon just... disappears from here on?

Please tell me it isn't so. I want Garon to continue appearing so I can watch him T-pose on his throne some more.

...Though, honestly, even if he doesn't have any more appearances he'd still be the greatest character in this whole videogame by a long shot, just thanks to that one scene. In fact, I think it'd be even better if he doesn't ever reappear. His whole purpose for existing in this story would be to T-pose on his throne so Xander and Leo stop being morons and join Protagonist. That would be... oh, so, so deliciously idiotic.

Oh, he certainly appears again…

Actually, I looked for it, but I was unable to find it. I must've skipped over it by accident.

I mean, it was bigger than like every post around it.

That’s okay, if it’s not obvious that I’m not being serious.

Great.

Now use him. He's great in ninja hell.

But, my deployment slots…

That's because it's nothing compared to what they did to Nyx. You have to double back to the beginning with Corrin a few turns into the map to grab her, only to get a shitty ass unit that gets one-rounded by everything. And to add insult to injury, Shura is standing in the opposite direction (and actually in the way to the objective), also gets recruited by Corrin and has endgame stats. It's fucking amazing. It's straight up worse to recruit her. Congratulations, Nyx - you're Astram.

But that’s already how Nyx is in her base game.

Not gonna lie, I feel like my experience has been unironically improved by the generics only gimmick. Fuga's Mild Ride alone was a struggle with Rev's extremely shitty non-royals. And, well, I used Xander a little bit in Iago's map and he was hilarious, the game would've been such a bore with units of that caliber. The generics, however? Really well balanced. I have never felt that I was super underpowered, but neither have I felt that I was coasting through life. They hit the sweet spot.

Generics ftw. They're saving Revelation.

Yeah, it’s good that you picked the bad one to be your generics only run.

I’m really curious if they can even save the valla chapters for you. It’s such a boring stretch of the game.

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You're playing the route of the invisible kingdom using the "invisible" characters.

Oddly appropriate, yes. There's a bit of Nohr bias, because my archer and ninja turned out badly, but on the other hand, Suzumi and Kenshi were the first to join and two of my best, so I guess it compensates.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If you don’t know this already, you need to upgrade your hot spring to level 3 for Fuga to join.

Yeah, I'm aware. One more map before I can do it, though.

Oh, he certainly appears again…

Hype.

I mean, it was bigger than like every post around it.

Gimme a break.

That’s okay, if it’s not obvious that I’m not being serious.

Haha, yeah, I get it.

But, my deployment slots…

Bench Elise. Kumagera's design is much cooler.

But that’s already how Nyx is in her base game.

Not really, she can take a single hit from some things and dish out some mean damage. She's not amazing, but she's not... Well, whatever she is in Rev.

Yeah, it’s good that you picked the bad one to be your generics only run.

I never had any doubts. They've made me proud.

I’m really curious if they can even save the valla chapters for you. It’s such a boring stretch of the game.

Unfortunately, there'll be no more generic collecting to be done. I have Logbook Orochi still, but of course, save for Kana's paralogue and challenges there's no more capturing to be done. But I'm not afraid. My guys deserve their chance in the spotlight. We will pull through to the end.

I always love how Corrin acts like he’s never heard Azura’s song before in chapter 15.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hype.

😬

Unfortunately, there'll be no more generic collecting to be done. I have Logbook Orochi still, but of course, save for Kana's paralogue and challenges there's no more capturing to be done. But I'm not afraid. My guys deserve their chance in the spotlight. We will pull through to the end.

Kana’s paralogue is also against Vallites, unless it changes across genders. Or you’re talking about the funny bosses, but they aren’t generics.

Edited by Sooks

56 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Nope.

I can't believe that you lied to me, random website on the internet! I guess I'm too gullible.

'Morning, all!

So I’m guessing that chapter 15 isn’t balanced around having a promoted Corrin who was promoted at level 20 because he’s just sort of… one rounding everything.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So turns out that wasn't a joke

Screenshot_5408.png

HOW DOES A SWIMSUIT GIVE YOU ALMOST 190 DEFENSE

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The magic of video games.

This reminds me of how the highest defense thing in BotW is a cool T-Shirt.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Hero Biter! One of Riki's weapons! Thats a must have, for sure!

Yep. I bought two before my money went down the drain because the prices in this game are actually too much.

Screenshot_5420.png

Screenshot_5421.png

Screenshot_5423.png

Screenshot_5424.png

Screenshot_5425.png

Screenshot_5426.png

Alright since this is the second time this has happened (both involving princesses), imma assume Estelle has a the funny anime moment "breast size inferiority complex".

I finished chapter 15. The only enemy Corrin didn’t one round was the boss, the chapter was incredibly easy. The game definitely didn’t expect me to have him promoted from level 20 here. Oh well, at least I can get back to the real chapters next map.

While doing My Castle stuff, I broke my record of all silver prizes in the lottery by getting one of the wooden ones. F.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alright since this is the second time this has happened (both involving princesses), imma assume Estelle has a the funny anime moment "breast size inferiority complex".

You'd be wrong, actually. Estelle has never once expressed this in the entire game.
At least as far as I remember.

There was that one scene about her not being sexy enough, but that's it. No "lol, my boobies too smol" thingie.

Edited by DragonFlames

Ok so this is the greatest sequence. Nobody gets to leave until the thief who stole the Golden Seed has been revealed. So

Screenshot_5431.png

Screenshot_5432.png

But of course, every court case needs both a prosecutor and the defense. Which natrually meant

Screenshot_5445.png

Screenshot_5446.png

Screenshot_5451.png

Screenshot_5454.png

But then, Sylphie shows up in her TARDIS and casually reveals that Shadow stole the Golden Seed. And with the culprit revealed, there was only one thing to do

Screenshot_5460.png

Screenshot_5461.png

Screenshot_5462.png

Screenshot_5465.png

And then the actual map begins.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You'd be wrong, actually. Estelle has never once expressed this in the entire game.

There was that one scene about her not being sexy enough, but that's it. No "lol, my boobies too smol" thingie.

See, that makes more sense then. Cause at this point, it has to be a joke that happens exclusively between Estelle and another princess because this is the game with Morrigan in it and not once has Estelle said anything about her breast size.

For the record, she says nothing about Lucina's breast size because Lucina is flat.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ok so this is the greatest sequence. Nobody gets to leave until the thief who stole the Golden Seed has been revealed. So

Phoenix and Edgeworth taking a case that doesn't involve murder, is that even possible? Two AA cases started out without murder, but they become murder cases in the end anyway. Is someone going to die soon?

Screenshot_5476.png

Screenshot_5477.png

Screenshot_5478.png

What did he mean by this?

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Phoenix and Edgeworth taking a case that doesn't involve murder, is that even possible? Two AA cases started out without murder, but they become murder cases in the end anyway. Is someone going to die soon?

I've always wondered that actually. Every case in Ace Attorney is a murder case. The only crime anyone ever wants to commit in that series is murder. If a theft was involved, it was just collateral.

Technically, the MaskDeMasque case was purely one of larceny. The murder case was a separate thing that simply happened right after the larceny one ended. So there was indeed a pure non-murder case in the series. Or at least, the first one.

55 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I THINK they actually do have a conversation that kinda eludes to it.