Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I'll play Femlear anyway. I don't like Malear's hair.

Inb4 Hair dye along outfits

Also gotta say i like how outfits are a thing as while i like 95% of the main desigs, there a couple i am not big on.

And if i play M!Alear i think i will play dress up with him pretty fast XD

Witch insta F!Alear tho because Witches are besties

Edited by Imperator Squilla

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Inb4 Hair dye along outfits

Eh, I don't think I mind the colgate hair as much as others.

Also gotta say i like how outfits are a thing as while i like 95% of the main desigs, there a couple i am not big on.

Let me guess: Vander and Jade

And if i play M!Alear i think i will play dress up with him pretty fast XD

Witch insta F!Alear tho because Witches are besties

Honestly, not sharing your satisfaction with the main designs, I think I'm going to be playing dress up with everyone very fast. Alear's accountant is going to cry their eyes out as I waste all of our war funds on clothing.

Reese's accountant: "First time?"

I told you so. This team was horrible. Suffered to score 2 goals against Serbia (which Cameroon and Switzerland scored 3), suffered to win against Switzerland (which conceded 6 to Portugal), lost to Cameroon (with the reserve team, however) and only thrashed Korea because Korea is bad.

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

nah lol

Genuinely curious then, who would it be?

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Truly Berwick 2

It has inherited the most important part of the Berwick spirit: Wasteful expenditure.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Genuinely curious then, who would it be?

M!Alear's Pants

And there's that guy that would look better with an Armor due to how wide he is.

And that's it honestly lmao

I am very on board with the designs otherwise kek

31 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

M!Alear's Pants

And there's that guy that would look better with an Armor due to how wide he is.

And that's it honestly lmao

Boucheron? The funny thing about him is he's super wide, but then you see him in casual wear and he's also not built at all. Man's just stretched.

31 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I am very on board with the designs otherwise kek

Glad for you! Me, I'll take some of those casual attires, thank you very much. Like, some of them are just straight up the regular design with the stupid removed lol. Etie's casual dress is just her normal dress, but they put the bit of dress they removed from her lower torso back. Heck, even just some of the designs I actually like are just not as good as their casual counterparts. I appreciate Jade's armor, but the Oktoberfest costume is too good to pass up on.

I wonder what Zelkov's casual attire is. Wouldn't be surprised if he just doesn't have one, the edgelord.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

It's like they know the norm is to be as ridiculous and/or impractical-in-real-life during battle, but out of uniform it's another matter.

lol Jade's a rebel then, she's the most sensible character in battle and then she celebrates a permanent oktoberfest back at the castle.

I gotta draw her getting drunk off a mug of ale.

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

New Edelguardiansing profile picture just dropped.

The smug levels are off the charts

5 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

3F230mo.png

But Leif is in Genealogy so it still fits. What did you expect, the Emblem of Gaiden?

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

FATES 2 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

It won't be Fates 2 unless we get a second generation... which isn't too implausible at this point, even if I don't expect it.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Incidentally, I was so distracted by the yoga minigame that I didn't notice Alear rocking the ponytail.

It was the first thing I noticed, personally.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but titties. Goldmary's are pretty big, only rivaled by Ivy and Chloe. 

How the popularity of FE characters is determined:

zTcgD2Z.jpg

New Edelguardiansing profile picture just dropped.

When it's been 3.5 years and people are still arguing about you.

I think it's a sign of the end times that Fire Emblem is releasing DLC alongside with the base release of the game.

But then again if literally any historical strategy game is to be considered, I guess it could be worse.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They gave her the nose that the TH artist never gave her.

But at what cost?

Her forehead is huge.

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

When it's been 3.5 years and people are still arguing about you.

I mean hey, if people can still argue about whether or not Genealogy's maps were any good after 20-ish years than Edelgard is no different.

I think it's a sign of the end times that Fire Emblem is releasing DLC alongside with the base release of the game.

Sadly not the first time, hell it's pretty much true for the whole 3DS era (though less so there, it was released pretty shortly after if it wasn't out at the same time) and since, though the reason that was the case internationally was because of the gap in release dates between here and there giving them more time I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I mean hey, if people can still argue about whether or not Genealogy's maps were any good after 20-ish years than Edelgard is no different.

Hah, implying people can't argue over little things for epochs.

I don't see Edelgard, all I ever see is somebody else in a dress.

2 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Say a word in favor of the Filioque and I will feed your tongue to chipmunks.🔪🐿️

30 BUCKS!?

30 bucks for two emblems and a bunch of cosmetics? You've got to be kidding me.

Why did they need to create Yunaka and Zelkov for the thief class? They should've just put themselves in the game, fucking robbers.

12 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

It was the first thing I noticed, personally.

I was too busy farting my soul out of my ear from laughing so hard.

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

But then again if literally any historical strategy game is to be considered, I guess it could be worse.

If there is one thing that has steadily, objectively (I know people hate that word but in this case I feel it's justified) gotten worse for FE, it's the DLC policies. Every game they one-up themselves.

...Well, actually, going back, while Houses was five bucks cheaper, it was also even more barren. Heck, it only had a pair of outfits to start! Damn, I forgot it was that bad. Of course, the difference between that and Engage's starting DLC is... well, not that much, this is pretty bad for 30 bucks.

Hot damn. There is no universe in which this expansion pack is worth the price for the first year of its existence - and then we'll have to see what the campaign is this time. They can take their silver card and stuff it up their smelly behinds. I'll grind for suits if I must.

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Her forehead is huge.

They extracted the flesh for the nose from her upper skull.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't see Edelgard, all I ever see is somebody else in a dress.

Hmmm?

V6gEPf9.png

Teehee.

5 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Sadly not the first time, hell it's pretty much true for the whole 3DS era (though less so there, it was released pretty shortly after if it wasn't out at the same time) and since, though the reason that was the case internationally was because of the gap in release dates between here and there giving them more time I suppose.

Pray that IS does not look at Paradox's ways of doing DLC and release a half-baked FE where the weapon triangle is added later in a 20 dollar expansion.

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Here's a fun little debate to bring to the FE community, is there a God?