• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Frenchies should've atleast gotten a Red card or 2 with how they played

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! I mean, I honestly wouldn't complain about Saias in Genealogy. Of all Thracia characters, he's the one that I really feel would've benefitted from being a thing in the previous game. His journey was only starting!

Saias vs. Arvis dreams real?

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Were France good enough to deal with Morocco in your opinions?

Hmm

I would frame the question the other way around tbh.

Is Morocco good enough to beat France?

I'd say hard, but not impossible.

And the end of it all, i am cheering for Morocco.

Especially after how the french played today. I really really hated how they played in the 2nd half

The FE MS Paint guy is malding about Engage

Screenshot_2022-12-10-16-09-46-64_0b2fce

Like bro is legitimately mad lmao. 

I think I will make fun of anyone malding about Engage.

JPEG_20171203_214617.jpg

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

i feel that about alot of things in Engage so far lmao

It's like, it's peak "Devs just want to have fun the series they love fuck everything" lmao

I hope there's a dancing mini game in which you dance to songs from across the series.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thracia had so many unique mechanics, capture, scrolls, leadership stars, FCC, move growths... They could've done something with any of these, but they chose to make him Byleth 2. It just feels odd.

Plot twist: Leif prevents you from having a 100% hitrate.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Don't know about good, but so far Morocco has won against anything west of Central Europe...

That's why I expect them to be capable.

The question then becomes what their opposition will do?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Looking forward to the MSPaint monstrosities that he uses to express his frustrations with Engage.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think I will make fun of anyone malding about Engage

Yeah it's Fates all over again

I love it Ü

Q2LoSWA.gif

THAT SAID

I wouldn't be that annoyed with them if the crux of their arguements so far didn't boil down to "designs bad/fanservice bad" while ignoring everything else

Same thing that happened with Fates, with everyone ignoring the gameplay for something the series was never really good at with some exceptions here and there, and people complain more about fanservice than story anyway.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I hope there's a dancing mini game in which you dance to songs from across the series

Fire Emblem: Dancing all night

yes pls

Edited by Imperator Squilla

7 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

wouldn't be that annoyed with them if the crux of their arguements so far didn't boil down to "designs bad/fanservice bad" while ignoring everything else

What's funnier is that this guy has acknowledged that "yeah the gameplay does look really good" and then he goes back to malding about everything else.

Mark my words, Engage's gameplay will clear the series. This is not the first time I've had this intuition pre-release. I've said that Metroid Dread would have the best gameplay in Metroid and, oh look, it does. I said Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 would have the best gameplay in Gunvolt and, oh look, it does.

9 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Fire Emblem: Dancing all night

yes pls

Fiis Emberum

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mark my words, Engage's gameplay will clear the series

Honestly, i feel that even if the game is easy and doesn't become Fates 2, it will atleast become Thracia 2 due to the mechanics.

Thracia is a super easy game, but still pretty damn fun due to mechanics, and Engage Mechanics look hella fun.

I hope more it's like Fates tho

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What's funnier is that this guy has acknowledged that "yeah the gameplay does look really good" and then he goes back to malding about everything else.

Fire Emblem fans don't complain about things that don't matter challenge 

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

TRUE

I'm reminded kinda of the Sinnoh games letting you polish your badges. How the heck they got dirty while inside a case? Of course, over there it was just for fun rather than having an actual effect.

After listening to about a dozen SRW tracks, I finally got into the mood and re-resumed A Portable.

ULJS00143-00463.jpgULJS00143-00461.jpg

170/185 Mobility. Gato was already enough of a chore with only 140. I've no one with Attune, many pilots lack Strike, both are sitting firmly on Axis for +10% HP regeneration and another +20% Evade. And level 7-8 Prevail will make them even more dodgy at low health. If it were the Angelg alone, I would be totally fine, but adding in the Weisssaber is too much.😑 After cutting through Gato's plentiful and evasive Cyber Newtype army, I feel like activating the infinite SP cheat again to deal with these two. I want to finish this game.

Even though I knew it was the case, it still feels weird to see the Weisssaber/savior (I refuse to use the incorrect fan name) which in A Portable. I know it's b/c it would've been easy to import from OG2, except the mech(s) that inspired the modifications to the Ashsaber/savior don't exist in A.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't get me wrong, though, it's not like I'm outraged or anything, if that's what it seemed like. Heck, if anything, rubbing rings to pleasure the glowing ghost husbando/waifu that lives within is such an outlandish concept that I couldn't help but find it funny.

Reminder that rings can be worn on body parts other than fingers.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I hope there's a dancing mini game in which you dance to songs from across the series.

There was that minor optional mode they ultimately dumped from FEH. Guess it got boring always ending with a jump into hot springs.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

After listening to about a dozen SRW tracks, I finally got into the mood and re-resumed A Portable.

ULJS00143-00463.jpgULJS00143-00461.jpg

170/185 Mobility. Gato was already enough of a chore with only 140. I've no one with Attune, many pilots lack Strike, both are sitting firmly on Axis for +10% HP regeneration and another +20% Evade. And level 7-8 Prevail will make them even more dodgy at low health. If it were the Angelg alone, I would be totally fine, but adding in the Weisssaber is too much.😑 After cutting through Gato's plentiful and evasive Cyber Newtype army, I feel like activating the infinite SP cheat again to deal with these two. I want to finish this game.

Even though I knew it was the case, it still feels weird to see the Weisssaber/savior (I refuse to use the incorrect fan name) which in A Portable. I know it's b/c it would've been easy to import from OG2, except the mech(s) that inspired the modifications to the Ashsaber/savior don't exist in A.

I mean, Weiss is just a heavily customized Gespenst MK-II all things considered. So even in non-OG, the concept might not be too wild. Alternatively, yeah, it's a retroactive nod to OGverse linking Lemon and Excellen. Although I wonder, since both were Browning before ending up in OG, so perhaps they were thinking ahead? Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm reminded kinda of the Sinnoh games letting you polish your badges. How the heck they got dirty while inside a case? Of course, over there it was just for fun rather than having an actual effect.

I think mentioned that when I first saw than.

I didn't polish them often.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Alear gets all 12 rings on at once to end Engage.....

With their toes, what did you think I meant?

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

170/185 Mobility.

If those were battleships I was going to flip out.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Me on my way to wear the Celica, Lyn, Lucina and Micaiah rings on my meat all at once

(This may quite possibly be one of my most degenerate posts on this thread).

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

With their toes, what did you think I meant?

I regret to inform you that this may be a fetish.

Just now, Armagon said:

For some.

Just now, Armagon said:

Me on my way to wear the Celica, Lyn, Lucina and Micaiah rings on my meat all at once

(This may quite possibly be one of my most degenerate posts on this thread).

I need to write a whole arc of "how Dayni got his bonk back" yesterday

IuJb1s6L_o.jpg

Well, I fixed Vandad's ears at least.

Alear's arms will haunt my nightmares though.

31 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Saias vs. Arvis dreams real?

That'd be a cool thing out of a FE4 remake.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think I will make fun of anyone malding about Engage.

JPEG_20171203_214617.jpg

Eh. Like I said before, I may be personally happy with what I'm seeing, but I sympathize. It's not fun to watch a series you love go in a direction you can't agree with, I understand getting emotional (I mean I've been there lol Three Houses). And I think people should be free to express their dislike of what's been seen of Engage so far. As long as they don't harass or insult anyone over it. Pick on the game, not the player.

Like honestly, he says some strong words, but has this guy gone out of his way to be a jerk to people expressing their enjoyment of the game, or is he just throwing his opinion out there? Let him have that at least, he already has to contend with the next few years of FE not being for him lol

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Plot twist: Leif prevents you from having a 100% hitrate.

Hah! Kaga moment.

12 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

THAT SAID

I wouldn't be that annoyed with them if the crux of their arguements so far didn't boil down to "designs bad/fanservice bad" while ignoring everything else

Same thing that happened with Fates, with everyone ignoring the gameplay for something the series was never really good at with some exceptions here and there, and people complain more about fanservice than story anyway.

I agree with this too, though. People are already assuming the story is going to be bad - and honestly, I don't have high hopes, but there's a difference between that and just assuming when we know very little about it.

Besides, alternate outfits have already been confirmed. I'm pretty sure there's going to be an option for everyone - I mean heck, just look at Ivy's alternate outfit we've seen for an example. I love her casual dress and veil, it's so much more like something I would enjoy. I'm putting her in that and never looking back, whereas someone else may not - and that's fine. The fact that options are a thing should be appreciated more.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mark my words, Engage's gameplay will clear the series. This is not the first time I've had this intuition pre-release. I've said that Metroid Dread would have the best gameplay in Metroid and, oh look, it does. I said Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 would have the best gameplay in Gunvolt and, oh look, it does.

I don't want to jump the gun. While it looks very promising, anything can happen. I was super hyped for Three Houses too and then it turned out to be the most disappointing game I have ever played. I need to see how this all works together.

11 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Honestly, i feel that even if the game is easy and doesn't become Fates 2, it will atleast become Thracia 2 due to the mechanics.

Thracia is a super easy game, but still pretty damn fun due to mechanics, and Engage Mechanics look hella fun.

I hope more it's like Fates tho

Hey, fair point. If nothing else, the emblems just look fun to use. I just hope it doesn't devolve into a Thracia lategame situation where the game becomes not fun and you're encouraged to just break it with emblems to get it done faster. Inb4 Star Alear is the best part of the game and IntSys turns the series into a rail shooter

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That...

That would hurt like hell, though! How thin a penis would you-- Wait why am I just stampeding to the penal conclusion, anyway? Toes exist, goddammit...

Just now, Armagon said:

...Nose. Nose piercing Sigurd.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Alear with every ring:

ACT ONE: Redd White and You | All Turnabout Musical Songs

Alear transforms into Nino Blanco.

Fuckhead didn't even spell Niño right...

50 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Were France good enough to deal with Morocco in your opinions?

It will be another 7x1

Morocco doesn't know how to score

37 minutes ago, Armagon said:

From the same Xeno 2 hater that posted here

Fjbqt3jp o