Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

YOOO MOROCCO WON

SLAY

39 minutes ago, Armagon said:

hope there's a dancing mini game in which you dance to songs from across the series.

Cripes, now I want Sigurd singing Baka Mitai.

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

the french are playing Rugby, not football

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

rubbing rings to pleasure the glowing ghost husbando/waifu that lives within

Oh my, how lewd

@ping

Aye, I saw that.

What a strange chap.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh. Like I said before, I may be personally happy with what I'm seeing, but I sympathize. It's not fun to watch a series you love go in a direction you can't agree with, I understand getting emotional (I mean I've been there lol Three Houses). And I think people should be free to express their dislike of what's been seen of Engage so far. As long as they don't harass or insult anyone over it. Pick on the game, not the player.

Being upset is different from malding.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That would hurt like hell, though! How thin a penis would you-- Wait why am I just stampeding to the penal conclusion, anyway

Life finds a way.

I wasn't expecting everyone to be obsessed with ring cleaning of all things when I watched the Somniel trailer, but here we are.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alear with every ring:

With the Thinker statue, omni-ring Alear will be unstoppable. Assuming they never choose to testify in court, that is.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Alear with every ring:

ACT ONE: Redd White and You | All Turnabout Musical Songs

This man fucking up causes the Ace Attorney series.

Never forget.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

IuJb1s6L_o.jpg

Well, I fixed Vandad's ears at least.

Alear's arms will haunt my nightmares though.

THE NOODLE ARMS, Let's see Alear stretch them across the universe and choke Sombron.

Arms and perspective being a pain, I get it.

1 minute ago, Green06 said:

It will be another 7x1

Morocco don't score highly (France has twice as many goals as Morocco this WC), but Morocco has let in 1 goal all tournament. I'm wondering if France can actually crack that nut.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Cripes, now I want Sigurd singing Baka Mitai.

Eldigan sings 24 Hour Cinderella or I riot

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

I wasn't expecting everyone to be obsessed with ring cleaning of all things when I watched the Somniel trailer, but here we are.

I didn't expect skinship but with rings (What would you call that? Hideship?) to happen after the Fates backlash, but here we are.

The backslash was mostly just this side of the Pacific, no? So figures that over yonder they wouldn't be that bothered to include something similar again. Maybe the fact it's with rings is what they'd consider a compromise.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Being upset is different from malding.

I suppose it depends on how you define either. Well, it's no difference to me. I'm just happy that I'm happy lol, I was SO afraid for the future of FE after Three Houses...

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Yeah, I agree. There was so much wild shit that it just completely eclipsed that for me. How could I stop and whine about that when Emburem Fit and Star Alear were right there?

Just now, Punished Dayni said:

THE NOODLE ARMS, Let's see Alear stretch them across the universe and choke Sombron.

Reminded me of this old meme you might recognize from the Berwick LP

zgvxQdtm_o.png

Just now, Punished Dayni said:

Arms and perspective being a pain, I get it.

The perspective was pretty novel, I've never done anything like it. Let me tell you, I must've redrawn that left hand like 15 times.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The backslash was mostly just this side of the Pacific, no? So figures that over yonder they wouldn't be that bothered to include something similar again. Maybe the fact it's with rings is what they'd consider a compromise.

Well, let's not forget, we're so used to perusing the Japanese news that we're forgetting this hasn't been shown by overseas sources at all. It's a definite possibility that this mechanic has gotten localized out of existence too.

19 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Fjbqt3jp o

3 Houses was a mistake

And i fucking love 3H

(Also that tweet is based)

11 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Fjbqt3jp o

and it was an own goal

Reminded me of this old meme you might recognize from the Berwick LP

zgvxQdtm_o.png

Engage truly Berwick 2

Well, let's not forget, we're so used to perusing the Japanese news that we're forgetting this hasn't been shown by overseas sources at all. It's a definite possibility that this mechanic has gotten localized out of existence too.

would be funny af

Edited by Imperator Squilla

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe so, but the games also have a schedule that points to simultaneous releases for all versions of Engage, so feedback on ingame features probably should consider international responses to same.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

zgvxQdtm_o.png

Man, I forgot the context, RIP me.

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

and it was an own goal

The tweet? 😛

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also as much as i hate to agree with 4chan

1 thing i agree with them with

Fanservice is a pleb filter

I dunno, I feel like if that's a primary part of what you're going for is one thing, but it's like, do we really want to reject all new presences? Are we seriously talking about preserving purity of the series using this as a shield (I swear I'm misreading this)? Sure, bit of a contradiction with this being an anniversary title, but I can't lie and say this stuff is something I see as a joke or agree on the atitude.

20 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

The tweet? 😛

Damn it serenes

20 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I dunno, I feel like if that's a primary part of what you're going for is one thing, but it's like, do we really want to reject all new presences? Are we seriously talking about preserving purity of the series using this as a shield (I swear I'm misreading this)? Sure, bit of a contradiction with this being an anniversary title, but I can't lie and say this stuff is something I see as a joke or agree on the atitude.

I might've come across more offensive than i intended to

But it really get's on my nerves how people get pissy about what essentialy is drawn skin

Not liking it, sure, fine, i can understand

but harassing others and attacking devs/artists over it? Reducing the whole product to it? Is that ok? 

Edited by Imperator Squilla

13 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

But it really get's on my nerves how people get pissy about what essentialy is drawn skin

Not liking it, sure, fine, i can understand

but harassing others and attacking devs/artists over it? Reducing the whole product to it? Is that ok?

Shrimpy with the based opinion!

56 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So even in non-OG, the concept might not be too wild.

True.

56 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Although I wonder, since both were Browning before ending up in OG, so perhaps they were thinking ahead? Who knows.

It's one year and two months separating A from OG1, sure OG2 was more than two years further away, but I wouldn't doubt Banpresto's abilities to plan the long term. And there are enough gun brands/models out there that they didn't have to recycle one.

56 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

With their toes, what did you think I meant?

Ear lobes! Those dangly appendages that are sorta soft, but not entirely soft.

49 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

For some.

As I pointed out once before, there is already software for making certain devices rumble while playing video games. It'd take no more than a couple hours to make every crit in Engage, engage you if you hacked your Switch.

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

(This may quite possibly be one of my most degenerate posts on this thread).

Ring people have rights. Charges of at least harassment will becoming shortly. And no, dragon gods are not above the law.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not all polishing has gotten localized out of games.:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-10-at-5-19-03-PM.png

This is what I was alluding to before with the old men joke. One Robo body line is the Old-Timers, which look like old men.

Thankfully, the Robos aren't sentiment, so it's okay. Although you could, theoretically, Dive your mind into a Robo and let someone polish "your" crotch for a weird indirect form of pleasure (though I'm not sure if your sense of touch actually transfers into the Robo). -But Custom Robo is a very child-friendly (and dead🙁) series and would NEVER contemplate that. That is my filthy mind at work.

Cleaning your Robo only takes a mindless minute, but was a completely frivolous mechanic that existed solely to force some measure of touch control into the DS game. You had to do it if you didn't want decreased combat performance though.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Soon everyone is going to be telling others how to play a game, just wait. Xd

"Bench Vandad he's a Jeigan" guides coming already.

Pal on discord just made the mistake of asking about my pfp.

I directed him to the Rev Garon scene.

He says it should be projected onto the walls of museums.

31 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Man, I forgot the context, RIP me.

Burroughs killed a bossman across the map. The bossman had a droppable item and Burroughs picked it up. Again, across the map.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not all polishing has gotten localized out of games.:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-10-at-5-19-03-PM.png

This is what I was alluding to before with the old men joke. One Robo body line is the Old-Timers, which look like old men.

Thankfully, the Robos aren't sentiment, so it's okay. Although you could, theoretically, Dive your mind into a Robo and let someone polish "your" crotch for a weird indirect form of pleasure (though I'm not sure if your sense of touch actually transfers into the Robo). -But Custom Robo is a very child-friendly (and dead🙁) series and would NEVER contemplate that. That is my filthy mind at work.

Cleaning your Robo only takes a mindless minute, but was a completely frivolous mechanic that existed solely to force some measure of touch control into the DS game. You had to do it if you didn't want decreased combat performance though.

Huh. Well, you never go to bed without learning something new.

...Oh God, the last part though...

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Isn't telling others how to do things and clashes coming because of it is basically humanity in a nutshell?

Humanity is a fire emblem reference

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

"Bench Vandad he's a Jeigan" guides coming already.

Ruben: Watch and learn

You ever think about how wild dancers in FE are as a concept? I can't imagine the thought process that made the move refresher unit be a dancer, like some kind of mage would've been my first conclusion, if a bit boring in comparison to a dancer.

And yeah, bard like classes have always been a support class even before FE in games but it also makes me think about how it works in the worldbuilding. Do workers work with dancers? Like if you were building a few houses until you got tired would they just have a dancer to refresh your stamina? If you just had two dancers you could have people work nonstop for days and maybe even longer without a single break or rest. And even just for anybody else, instead of coffee do FE characters go see a dance show to get energized for the day?