• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ok

Don't forget to play Fates afterwards to clean your mind.

What would I do without you

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Not really the persona stuff (although that's part of it), but aiming for different/younger/broad audiences. Kondo admitted as much.

Also the changing writers.

Well, rip.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's basically fantasy 13 Sentinels. It's a bit linear in the sense that you can't pick and choose which protagonist to follow but other than that, the general storytelling strat is the same. Multiple protagonists follow their own stories that intersect here and there. It's nowhere near as ambitious as 13 Sentinels but still a certified recommendation from me.

https://www.backloggd.com/u/Armagon/review/334992/

Nice, thanks.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

5 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Typical. The thought police is really unbearable these last few years.

Unbenannt.PNG

It keeps getting worse

What's up with the idiots not differentiating between fiction and reality nowadays.

7 minutes ago, Green06 said:

The Internet going mainstream was a mistake.

Facts.

Any medium to big fanbase is filled with these types now. And even away from fanbases, Normies & oldies getting into the net and believing everything they read on there is ughhhh. Especially older people and facebook

493648406456303628.webp?size=128&quality

17 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

wouldn't mind if it couldn't be used to steal games by turning checks into setup fodder, which is likely what an offensive tera user is gonna use it for. Case in point: Dragonite. It loves normal tera to lose all its weaknesses and to become Ekiller.

Yeah, but I'd argue that it's still balanced within reason because

1. Literally everybody does the same thing with Dragonite, it's not that hard to predict
  2. Tanks can still completely wall these guys. I love Avalugg, and it turns some of those kinds of builds into jokes, but I think more competitively viable 'mons like Corviknight or Dondozo can also do.

Terastillization can be really powerful, but I think it rewards creative play and unpredictability by opening up movesets for different pokemon; if you're predictable with your typings, they can still pretty readily be countered.

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Damn it, I finally meet my dad and it turns out we have wildly differing political views.

I will concede on one thing:

Long hair Majima>Short hair Majima

38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I was under the impression that organisms had to be of at least the same genus to reproduce. Benice, Squidmom, what are you hiding..?

I never watched the squid show, don't ask me...!

Listen, there's a reason it took two years of trying, okay?

Alright, take two! Made sure to add Rust Hurricane this time. Hikaru still needs to proc a crit, but it should be doable now.

... I think the game is mocking me, refusing to proc that crit...

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

It's been Reunion for me. Only real questionable thing I've noticed is the voice acting. 🤔

Otherwise, it's been a grand old time. Coming from FFXV's combat it's a massive improvement all around.

It's terrible, no doubt. XD

Just wait till endgame missions my friend.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's funny because the take there is essentially agreeing with what you posted.

I'm ashamed of myself smh

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

https://i.redd.it/ojmi3668qkv51.jpg

Okay, game, you asked for this.

Using Photon Probability to give Hikaru +3 ExC and a +500 Weapon Damage boost. Then use that ExC for Smash Hit, which gurantees crits for one turn.

And he's down! I guess the game was expecting me to do it like that, perhaps. Anyway...

Geo had enough and has come back, telling Eagle to take command of the NSX. He accuses him of trying to burden all the responsibility upon himself, but Eagle counters he is responsible for them all. Geo says then he should do it by issuing command, to which Eagle gives in, and thus comes aboard. He asks where is Mr. Zone, and Geo says he's still just watching things from afar. Eagle then tells T3 they'll witness the full might of the NSX, the embodiment of Autozam's wisdom and their trump card for the invasion of Cephiro. Which only makes Hikaru even more determined to stop him.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Every time we Steins;Gate post makes me feel like rewatching it. Or rereading it, idk.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Especially older people and facebook

493648406456303628.webp?size=128&quality

But you’re a grandpa

If I post on Facebook saying you should write that Altina fic, you’ll do it, right?

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It's the duty of the Grandpa to spoil their grandson!

You got me into Trails

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hair style political compass when

Yes.

Okay teehee, does everyone prefer long or short hair?

Should there be another axis? What should it be? Straight vs curly? Natural color vs anime hair colors?

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

I will concede on one thing:

This is a start.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Listen, there's a reason it took two years of trying, okay?

Cursed

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Every time we Steins;Gate post makes me feel like rewatching it.

Sign of a Masterpiece

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But you’re a grandpa

But a young one!

The Emperor is young!

If I post on Facebook saying you should write that Altina fic, you’ll do it, right?

I don't facebook tho :p

You got me into Trails

And Steins;Gate

And Fates, too, right?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

hould there be another axis? What should it be? Straight vs curly? Natural color vs anime hair colors

Alear in the center xD

21 minutes ago, Green06 said:

...Not this one, I meant his length in 0.

Also, wait, is that Reina's hair, or Saejima's?

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Should there be another axis? What should it be? Straight vs curly? Natural color vs anime hair colors?

I think that color is the other axis, yeah.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Cursed

You'll understand when you're older.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well you should. It's peak.

Yes, but you see...

Well, I don't watch anime, I guess.

Edited by Benice

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And Steins;Gate

Yeah

And Fates, too, right?

I mean, not really. I guess you contributed to the whole internet mindset of “Conquest S-tier gameplay” but I’d already played it by the time I decided to give it another shot.

Alear in the center xD

Wait I thought we were doing the different teeheer’s hair opinions

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

You'll understand when you're older.

How much ink was involved?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, I don't watch anime, I guess.

She’s filing for divorce.

Upon reducing the Goryu's HP enough, Joe seems to make a withdraw. Maito catches up and asks him why he's not giving his all. Joe says he could ask the same, as Maito isn't in Great Mightaine. Maito says the Might Kaiser is in another assignment, to which Joe says any victory now would be hollow. Maito says he's glad to hear that, as it means Joe is still him. He didn't joined the UND out of loyalty, just to look for his own battle... and he'll be glad to deliver. Just then, the Might Gunner and Might Kaiser show up, their assignment finally over and ready to join with Mightgaine. The Bebop crew comment the timing seems ridiculously perfect, but Akito simply says that's how it works, heh. So the mechs combined into Great Mightgaine! And now Joe is fired up again to battle, as his HP recovers back to full. Still, Maito says he's here to fight for justice, Joe is just small-time compared to that, which angers Joe at the insult. Still, Maito says this is their final battle!

1 hour ago, Green06 said:

Welcome back and happy new year

Thanks much

Selfie in the Sunshine Patreon | Redbubble

❤️

What's your opinion on Ardyn? Did you play the DLCs?

Good villain, especially enjoyed the mildly sadistic vibe I got from him in the

Spoiler

faux-horror chapter.

I didn't buy his DLC chapter because I'm a cheap mf but I'll play the other lads' DLC chapters at some point.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I actually thought that Black Eagle story was pretty good for the first third of it, but then…

The worst part is the endings though. If the ending didn’t suck and the internet didn’t say all endings were the same, I would’ve played the other routes.

RIP

28 minutes ago, Green06 said:

👀

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

It's terrible, no doubt. XD

Just wait till endgame missions my friend.

Fair enough, I guess.

I'll see when I get there.

---------

Tfw you go out of your way to fight harder enemies just to hear their special theme.

Over and over.

Bless Sawano's music.

Spoiler

Flg7ptqWYAIeL2T?format=jpg&name=large

Always knew X was a more visually impressive Wii U game but I'd be lying if I said it still didn't blow me away when I saw it for myself on an actual console.

Can't think of a game from the console that manages to be a stunner quite like this off the top of my head.

Okay, Vuitton is the first to fall. Audrey wonders if they should surrender to T3, but Vuitton says they're withdrawing instead. Maito muses she should learn her lesson at some point, though Great Mightgaine doubts it, heh.

Wolfgang's next, who also withdraws. Maito wonders if he'll keep helping the UND, with Joe vowing to prove the Goryu he built is the strongest thing around.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m half squid? And I was conceived a couple days ago?

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh yeah, on the subjects of guns, there's always the favorite:

Conservatives are pro-gun... except that one time with the Black Panthers. Cue the Mulford Act.

There is some talk of the Conservatives trying to get an LGBT Mulford Act going after the trend of the Proud Boys facing armed resistance...

2 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ja, oh ja. The last couple of weeks Smogon was holding a suspect test to determine the fate of Terastallization. Uniquely, it's a two-parter: first off, does action need to be taken, and if that gets enough votes, they then go on to what action should be taken. Personally, I'm in favor of an outright ban, as in my book terastallization is at LEAST as bad as Dynamax in terms of being uncompetitive. That's also spurred on by me believing that none of the proposed restrictions are sufficient to deal with it.

I hope its sticks around, because its obvious that the main issue with the mechanic is that the meta around it hasn't stabilized enough.

2 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Personally, I liked megas and Z-Moves. They actually had an opportunity cost to them, unlike Dynamax and Terastallizaation.

Terastallization has the same opportunity cost as EV and Natures. Imagine if the generation 3 were as obsessed with the status quo as this gen's Smogon, we might have had a suspect test on EVs and Natures, as they try to maintain the known stats of Generations 1 and 2...

Gah, the A-Pys have MAP weapons!

I've finished with almost all the mooks. Only left are Joe, Eagle, Rudi, and the A-Pys battleships. On the subject of Rudi, there's two more Enemy Points to get by having Saizo fight and defeat her.

Oh... agh, there's an event on the next turn, involving the NSX... but apparently the TacP Bonus also involves defeating it. Ugh...

Well, this is a dilemma... or wait, Akurasu says I have to defeat the NSX, but not that one Gamefaqs guide that actually seems to be more accurate in some things. And looking up D180223's video show...

Alright, I've come this far. I'll see through to the end! I'd only miss out the money for beating it, but at this point I'm not too worried on that front.

Anyway... oh lol, in Saizo and Rudi's battle convo, he says they'll drive UND out of the Sol System, then Rudi asks what if she were to leave the UND. Then Saizo comments he could at least allow her an interview to join VTX and... she smiles, but shortly after says to forget what she said. I knew it!

So, come next turn,  Geo is frustrated that T3 is stronger than thought, but Eagle says they're more willed. Hikaru asks him what's the point of fighting, but Eagle again brings up they have their duty, just like them. Then Mr. Zone shows up, agreeing with him, saying as UND members they have no say on the matter. But then Hikaru says he could quit UND and join them. Geo is incredulous to hear that... but Eagle seems to find appeal in the idea. If they want to save Autozam, they must choose the right way forward and survive. Bright says he is willing to take them in, seeing the Magic Knights vouch for me. So it's settled, then. Mr. Zone asks Eagle if he'll betray the UND, but Eagle says there wasn't much of a bond between them to begin with. He then thanks Hikaru for having had this talk. They'll put aside their fight with Cephiro for now. And so the NSX joins. After this Harlock tells Zone to leave the UND too. He's human, he should fight for Earth, not against. But Zone just tells him to shut up, with Joe calling him to not throw a tantrum like a toddler. Maito then asks Joe if he'll continue working under him, to which he replies if he wants for him to follow his way, to defeat him in combat then.

Alright, Mr. Zone in his Photon Battleship joins the fray, and the NSX defects to our side.

... we still haven't fought Zagato yet these guys are here already... that's gonna be interesting...

40 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'll see when I get there.

Im just gonna warn you ahead of time, the endgame mission are almost all just abusing the same broken option on loop if you dont wanna be there for weeks trying to complete them. 

It isnt fun, judt tedious. And being killed in one hit by everything geta kinda annoying after a while.