• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be a Fates situation where the difficulties are actually well done and going maddening on the first run would be a reckless endeavor. But at the same time, I don't want to risk getting bored... Ahhh, decisions, decisions.

remember that you can always turn it down, but never up, so i think starting at maddening would be fine, and if too tough, lower to hard.

I will do it like that myself

36 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Japan is extremly hyped it seems

x05jv4svcoba1.jpg

3H outdated

Pokemon Overrated

Engeji activated!

Wow, we are beating Pokemon? I mean, I know it's a poorly considered Pokemon, but still. It's frigging Pokemon and we are a second-rate anime chess franchise. Or used to be, at least. Not bad, toothpaste-chan.

36 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

remember that you can always turn it down, but never up, so i think starting at maddening would be fine, and if too tough, lower to hard.

I will do it like that myself

That's true, I suppose. But I know myself, I'm going to have trouble making myself lower the difficulty lol

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wow, we are beating Pokemon? I mean, I know it's a poorly considered Pokemon, but still. It's frigging Pokemon and we are a second-rate anime chess franchise

Tbf, Pokemon is like 2 months old

From what i am getting, Japan is much more preceptive to Engage than 3H ever was, and the preorders already doubled that of 3H a few weeks ago.

But i also read that 3H didn't do that well in japan -> sold less than Fates (which is still super good), while doing super good internationally.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm going to have trouble making myself lower the difficulty lol

Yeah Gamer Pride too much XD

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

But i also read that 3H didn't do that well in japan -> sold less than Fates (which is still super good), while doing super good internationally.

Differing wants?

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Tbf, Pokemon is like 2 months old

From what i am getting, Japan is much more preceptive to Engage than 3H ever was, and the preorders already doubled that of 3H a few weeks ago.

Well, that's what happens when you are the Persona 5 of FE. You get all the fans in non-weaboo lands.

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah Gamer Pride too much XD

It's why I need the turnwheel. I cannot bring myself to improve Fates exponentially by using save states lol

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

496478133785198604.webp?size=128&quality

Should i respond and possibly start a war, or just ignore

You really oughta stop engaging with the detractors. They have a right to their own opinions as much as we do and the only thing you get out of arguing is annoyance. Not to mention the topic of this particular argument. See I don't have this problem. Feels good to bounce off of Trails 10 hours in!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that's what happens when you are the Persona 5 of FE. You get all the fans in non-weaboo lands.

ss_c665872b4c5cb3a4e4fd3a4abde97ee60fe51

The game for non weebs

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They have a right to their own opinions as much as we do

I never implied otherwise.

Infact, i find toxic and forced positivity much worse than negativity kek

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Does that make them more weeby then?

29 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

496478133785198604.webp?size=128&quality

Should i respond and possibly start a war, or just ignore

http://www.explodingdog.com/drawing/nowisnotthetime.png

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ss_c665872b4c5cb3a4e4fd3a4abde97ee60fe51

The game for non weebs

He's naked under the-- The camera angle to show off the girl's butt-- This is the non-weeb RPG?

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I never implied otherwise.

Infact, i find toxic and forced positivity much worse than negativity kek

Oh, I didn't mean to say you do. I apologize if it seemed that way. I simply think that, well, at this point it's a conflict of interests and no more. I've said it before, I sympathize with the folks who wanted more Three Houses. Even if I am personally super relieved and happy that's not the case, I also cannot look at someone "malding" and think "haha what a hater, so unreasonable, hating on shit for flimsy reasons, hoes mad hoes mad." I was there myself once. It's not pleasant. So I'd rather just leave them be and focus on my own enjoyment of the game.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Does that make them more weeby then?

I guess so.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Heck, I even ventured into 4Chan for five minutes this morning.

I pray that your sanity was able to survive. Well, that it's going to be able to heal, anyway.

--

Silly tittilating character design of the day:

pM9ROMC.jpg

Spoiler

She lives in the woods. Swampy woods.

i might end up liking her character, Morrigan seems to be of the snarky type, but that outfit is rather headdesk-y. Although I'm one to talk, I put my elven sorceress into an outfit with total cleavage just for a +6 avoid bonus

Needless to say, putting the same outfit on a male character shows significantly less skin

No spoilers please, I got the Dragon Age games in the recent Steam sale and I'm almost completely blind in terms of story. Glad that I managed that for a game that released 13 years ago.

Just now, ping said:

I pray that your sanity was able to survive. Well, that it's going to be able to heal, anyway.

Eh, nothing too bad. A bunch of hate against a variety of FEs, a slur, and I just pulled out when I realized there was no leak talk anywhere. I'm thinking it may've been a hoax, but then, at this point I'd already call it a pretty late leak. Perhaps it's just too early, and we gotta give people more time to dissect the game. We'll see tomorrow.

Just now, ping said:

Silly tittilating character design of the day:

pM9ROMC.jpg

Hide contents

She lives in the woods. Swampy woods.

i might end up liking her character, Morrigan seems to be of the snarky type, but that outfit is rather headdesk-y. Although I'm one to talk, I put my elven sorceress into an outfit with total cleavage just for a +6 avoid bonus

Needless to say, putting the same outfit on a male character shows significantly less skin

No spoilers please, I got the Dragon Age games in the recent Steam sale and I'm almost completely blind in terms of story. Glad that I managed that for a game that released 13 years ago.

Oh hey, Dragon Age. @Green06

Here, use this to fix Morrigan. Thank me later.

Anything of a worth find?

Seems that

Spoiler

Male Fliers other than Rosado is heading to be a bust. Unless there's some condition to class into Griffon/Wyvern Knight we don't know yet. So far, it only looks it needs the base flier class... that men can't seemingly access either.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Seems that

Hide contents

Male Fliers other than Rosado is heading to be a bust. Unless there's some condition to class into Griffon/Wyvern Knight we don't know yet. So far, it only looks it needs the base flier class... that men can't seemingly access either.

Spoiler

You can probably reclass promoted units to flier classes with a second seal, but there's no denying it's super counter-intuitive. Though I'm thinking it may just be a way to make fliers more difficult to spam. Not the best way, but eh.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is the non-weeb RPG?

Now you see why Armagon and I can't understand the notion at all

Persona, to me atleast, is the origin of the current weeb era lmao. Or the last one, games are slowly moving away from school bullshit thankfully.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

focus on my own enjoyment of the game

Discussions and interacting with the community is part of the fun tho, atleast for me.

And i don't mind someone not liking, you saw my rants on the many games i hate before.

In the 3H 2.0 example some people wanted, they have to learn the hard way that FE is always changing, just like how most of us got a FE game we hate after a one we loved.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Seems that

Reveal hidden contents

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

You can probably reclass promoted units to flier classes with a second seal, but there's no denying it's super counter-intuitive. Though I'm thinking it may just be a way to make fliers more difficult to spam. Not the best way, but eh.

Spoiler

You probably need the weapon prof. to Master seal into them. The pics i have have the characters without the required weapon prof.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
  Hide contents

You probably need the weapon prof. to Master seal into them. The pics i have have the characters without the required weapon prof.

Except going by this picture:

Spoiler

257.jpg

You also need the base class level requirement.

So it could be like Ruben says. You can't promote directly into it, you have to reclass, not unlike the DS games.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Now you see why Armagon and I can't understand the notion at all

I mean, to be honest, I already had difficulty getting it. I've seen bits and pieces of the game and it looks really weebish, I don't see what's so different about it.

Discussions and interacting with the community is part of the fun tho, atleast for me.

I suppose that's a fair point, haha. I'm just content engaging with fellow hyped people, personally. Never really felt the urge to go and argue with the haters.

But to each their own. It's not like I'm trying to force you to stop or anything. I just don't want you to have your fun spoiled by the other side, so to speak. But if you feel up to it, by all means!

lol epic spoiler box fail

Just now, Sidereal Wraith said:

Hello, old timer. How's your day going?

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:
Spoiler

You can't promote directly into it, you have to reclass

Spoiler

So instead of Second -> Master Seal, it will be Master Seal -> Second Seal

Not that much different, aside from fliers being only available later, i guess

Inb4 Males can't even reclass into fliers while promoted.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But to each their own. It's not like I'm trying to force you to stop or anything. I just don't want you to have your fun spoiled by the other side, so to speak. But if you feel up to it, by all means!

Dw XD

I was just annoyed by that dude/tte because he wants to turn a series i still love to one i hate kek. 

I think it's also the same dude/tte who told me a couple days ago on reddit that i hate anime because i was happy with less social sim kek

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I think it's also the same dude/tte who told me a couple days ago on reddit that i hate anime because i was happy with less social sim kek

Again,

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png