Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Wew people are saying Hard DLC is way too hard and Maddening is downright impossible. Makes me look forward to it 😄 

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

THE MARK

THE MARK IS REAL

Guess who's becoming playable in the remake

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well, it's out now.

...wow they really did take the one good thing about Houses's DLC and discarded it. You have to do all Xenologues in every single file to get Lame Griss and co. Incredible.

Oh well. Now all I want is confirmation on exactly who the characters that carry over are. Should be readily available in a few hours, if not yet.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Xenologue 3 done.

They're not... really much challenging...

What difficulty are you on? From what I've read, normal is too easy, while the higher modes are too difficult lol

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

THE MARK

THE MARK IS REAL

Oh look, it's Lyn but accurate to her age in Japan.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait they didn't give Mark any lines LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S LITERALLY JUST YET ANOTHER LYN ART AND THEY TRIED TO HIDE IT!

This is the absolute funniest thing FEH's ever done

I mean, it's accurate representation.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Wew people are saying Hard DLC is way too hard and Maddening is downright impossible. Makes me look forward to it 😄 

It’s because most of your unit slots are taken up by useless PCs, especially Nel and Nil who can be killed by a stiff breeze.

Of course. So just did some research.

FELL XENOLOGUE SPOILERS HERE

Spoiler

So the mysterious Rafale is... just Nil. Okay. I haven't watched the Xenologues, but I'm sure there's a great reason for this.

I'm just wondering if they really had the cojones to hand out a Wendy-tier douchebag as DLC. There's no way, he has to get some kind of buff during the story of the Xenologues.

Otherwise it's what everyone expected. Well, I mean, not quite. I had my money on Mauvier being a traitor, but that would've been a bit too interesting, so instead he just dies in a really poorly made cutscene that reeks of "we had to kill off this guy so you don't get two of him." Honestly, at that point, might as well have made him a little different and let us have two Mauviers. Woulda been funnier.

Also, according to people, the design of the Xenologues is all over the place. Difficulties are badly lopsided (my favorite!), they mindlessly nerfed all prepromotes which led to Vandad going from excellently designed Jeigan to pathetic, all the early units are too bad to effectively face the Xenologues so the chapter 6 unlock time ends up being a trap, you have to do the Xenologues in every file to get the waifubandos you paid for...

Sheesh. Not the finest display, I gotta say.

Eh. You guys let me know how it goes for ya. I don't think I'm in any hurry to buy this.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Eh. You guys let me know how it goes for ya. I don't think I'm in any hurry to buy this.

But chewing through cardboard is so much fun Rubenio!

Alear has no designable traits, how can they be considered an avatar character?

An avatar is a personalized graphical illustration that represents a computer user, or a character or alter ego that represents that user

I never got the impression the chars were talking to "you" as Alear. Cause they speak to me as they would to Lyn, does that mean Lyn is an avatar too? And we are all secretly Lyn? Xd

Edited by Lightcosmo

22 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Alear has no designable traits, how can they be considered an avatar character?

You can choose name and gender, clearly self insert

/s obvs

21 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I never got the impression the chars were talking to "you" as Alear. Cause they speak to me as they would to Lyn, does that mean Lyn is an avatar too? And we are all secretly Lyn? Xd

If Alear is avatar then so is every other lord in the series considering he has more personality than all of them. Combined

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, that's Ascot.

And I'm unseriously giving it a recolor in my head and imagining it as RF2 Dorothy.😛 Which reminds me that she looks a little young for a wife.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Guess who's becoming playable in the remake

They did have unused data in Blazing Blade.:

Tactician

Class: Prince (Tactician)
Affinity: None
Weapon Ranks: None
Notes: Has generic growth rates (the class name is likely a placeholder), also has data as a Mage

Base Stats/Caps

Type HP S/M Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con
Tactician Base 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Stat addition 0 0 0 0 0 2 -1 0
Base stats 10 0 0 0 0 2 -1 1
Tactician caps /60 /20 /20 /20 /30 /20 /20 /20

Growth Rates

HP S/M Skl Spd Lck Def Res
85% 25% 60% 10% 25% 15% 15%

I'm guessing this exists for their handful of appearances on the map before battle.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Saw someone say Xenolouge 3 Hard is harder than any Maddening map.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

3A7uGuW.png

*shipping googles on*

They look like Estelle and Joshua.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I wouldn't call Dora the explorer moments Zero. If anything, super jarring, more than anything later on

Then again Elibe get's nothing right

Tbf that's a West thing. In Japan, you can just delete Mark.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The twins are good and the special convos are good but you can point and laugh at everything else.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The twins are good and the special convos are good but you can point and laugh at everything else.

And how is the gameplay, funny difficulty aside? I honestly couldn't care less for the story lol

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tbf that's a West thing. In Japan, you can just delete Mark.

That is possible internationally too, on playthroughs after the first. -Provided you skip doing doing Lyn Mode again. Which means skipping on being able to train a couple units to level ~10, and an Angelic Robe & Energy Ring to buff them further.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You can choose name and gender, clearly self insert

/s obvs

If Alear is avatar then so is every other lord in the series considering he has more personality than all of them. Combined

Why didn't i realise that before? XD

Well the way I think of Avatar chars is like, Xenoblade Chronicles X style. That defines an Avatar in my opinion. Not just selecting their name and gender.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And how is the gameplay, funny difficulty aside? I honestly couldn't care less for the story lol

I've done the first two on Hard and am halfway through Xenolouge 3. You still definitely have to actually think although maybe the difficulty handling changes depending on what you're playing as. While you keep your skills from the main game, you don't with the weapons, which actually prevents cheese outside of like specific things like Great Aether Louis and Yunaka Fog.

Then there's shit like Zelestia having Elthunder which means she can't double and almost always leaves Knights with 1 HP. Although you can still trade so I should maybe find someone who has a Tome that can actually double lol.

Map design is fairly good, the bridge map is unironically better than in the main game.