• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So supposedly traveling to Puerto Rico and getting the root canal done is an option. It's supposed to be far cheaper, while also being up to standard with it he mainland's health standards.

2 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well I see Newtype06 is going to be busy this evening.

I have to catch up with Chainsaw man

CDN media

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

So supposedly traveling to Puerto Rico and getting the root canal done is an option. It's supposed to be far cheaper, while also being up to standard with it he mainland's health standards.

The fact that you have to do this. Best of luck getting it done, man.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The fact that you have to do this. Best of luck getting it done, man.

Puerto Rico is like the perfect proof that the US artificially makes it's healthcare more expensive. Bro how the fuck does a territory belonging to the country with a population bigger than the entire US Midwest have cheaper healthcare of the same quality? You're telling me Puerto Rico can get it but not the mainland?

Maybe it's better than Puerto Rico doesn't become a State then.

Quwih0Y.png

Alright, after finding the Reyson's older brother and something about Ike x Sothe mpreg fanfiction, we continue with a narration screen in where you could replace the name "Tellius" with literally any other continent name and it would still fit perfectly.

xhuKfwZ.png

Damn free will

xx3zDCl.png

NO!! NOOOOOO!!!

fbBTGH6.png

I wonder what it's like to be a gold miner in the FE universe.

yw9Qq3N.png

Holy shit a Fire Emblem game where the jokes actually land and make me laugh?

O9NhJu9.png

You can tell we're the good guys because we're hot.

xYxlAWI.png

Heeeey! It's my guy! The guy who joined right at the tail-end of the last game with the cool as fuck name.

34NlW6y.png

Oh and Zihark. I liked him but he died pretty much as soon as I got him so hopefully I can get a second chance with him since he's risen from the de-

p4bQrZx.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

8QhY2Ry.png

Hey Jill, where's your cat girlfriend?

vyIMaZm.png

Isn't this the guy from Lord of The Rings.

xYHs9O0.png

So he does fuck.

...Ehh, still don't buy it, I'm pretty sure FE villains reproduce asexually.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

only in Murica

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

You can tell we're the good guys because we're hot

They call me mad when I say we need more ugly characters. But I say, anime can be ugly too, and that should be all right!

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

xYxlAWI.png

Heeeey! It's my guy! The guy who joined right at the tail-end of the last game with the cool as fuck name

The King Killer who cannot kill the king. Stupid "Ike gotta kill final boss" bullshit...

Anyway, man remains undefeated in the facial hair category for Tellius. A few of the laguz comepte, but Tauroneo's is so unique.

5 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Isn't this the guy from Lord of The Rings

Gollum won the argument.

4 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

xYHs9O0.png

So he does fuck.

...Ehh, still don't buy it, I'm pretty sure FE villains reproduce asexually

Never forget that Garon canonically had concubines. Everyone wanted a piece of the concrete beard.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Puerto Rico is like the perfect proof that the US artificially makes it's healthcare more expensive. Bro how the fuck does a territory belonging to the country with a population bigger than the entire US Midwest have cheaper healthcare of the same quality? You're telling me Puerto Rico can get it but not the mainland?

Maybe it's better than Puerto Rico doesn't become a State then.

To be fair, when you go bankrupt from dental operations, the bar becomes really low.

First Endless Space 2 victory last night, was a bit of a snoozefest, I might turn up the challenge next time -well next next time. I should've taken a break, but instead I jumped into another run first thing this morning.😆 This time the Riftborn, who don't eat food but need to spend production to generate new -very powerful- population. Nobody has attacked me yet again, even though two of them lay on my borders. I think I'll give war a try against the surprisingly unaggressive Cravers, they seem to be the weaklings on this galaxy, so they should be good practice for learning how to fight wars in this game. I get cold feet in 4X games when it comes to conflict, I prefer building infrastructure than go to war and risk falling behind/losing territory. ES2 has me running out of infrastructure to build though, much, much sooner than Civilization does, so I have plenty freedom to crank out carrier fleets.

Also, I do like it that the devs included a free digital copy of the artbook.:

Horatio-Art.jpgRiftborn-Art.jpgUnfallen-Art.jpg

Considering ES2 operates at a galactic scale, and being a 4X game doesn't really the structure required for a true narrative, only lore, the art is quite important. The majesty of everything has to be portrayed this way. It can't be otherwise when the game 90% of the time has you staring at the void of space with starry islands orbited by little dots.

No, ES2 isn't trying to fill a Mira-sized hole in my heart. Sci-fi of this kind can sometimes simply be appealing, I insist.

22 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

xx3zDCl.png

NO!! NOOOOOO!!!

He knows not what awaits him.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

only in Murica

B-but Puerto Rico is Murica.

16 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Didn't even know about it.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Riftborn-Art.jpg

Why it look like the final boss of Persona 5?

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah but you still gotta travel for cheaper healthcare. Like bruh.

Enjoy your vacation i guess?

At least this is akin to simply travelling to another state. Don't need a passport for this or anything of the sort. Flights to San Juan are around $130.

But it's so fucked that a part of the US actually does have cheaper/socialized healthcare but only because it's not a State.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They call me mad when I say we need more ugly characters. But I say, anime can be ugly too, and that should be all right!

I'm surprised there aren't as many FE characters who's whole gimmick is that they aren't conventionally attractive. Japanese RPGs always seem to have a thing against people with big lips or body deformations they have no effect over.

The best I can think of is Brady who is meant to be a sweetheart despite his looks, but it doesn't help that he's a child unit that the average player may not even see.

File:FEA Brady.png

I haven't played all the games though, so...

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Never forget that Garon canonically had concubines. Everyone wanted a piece of the concrete beard.

Xander may be a beardless prince in game but we know for certain that one day...

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Bruh i paid less then that for Berlin -> London -> Edinburgh -> Berlin flight lol

Oh yeah so fun fact about this, domestic flights within the US are more expensive because there's some law that only US airlines can fly domestically. What this means is that there's no competition for US airlines, they got a monopoly for domestic flights, as opposed to Europe (EU or not) where there's no such restriction, thus allowing for competition.

Teddy Roosevelt is rolling in his grave over this.

37 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

xhuKfwZ.png

Damn free will

Equally, he says, when one side can shapeshift into animals while the other... does not.

"Some are more equal than others."

I wonder what it's like to be a gold miner in the FE universe.

They sing Diggy Diggy Hole all day long?

O9NhJu9.png

You can tell we're the good guys because we're hot.

They also likely passed the certification exams, so they have legit credentials.

34NlW6y.png

Oh and Zihark. I liked him but he died pretty much as soon as I got him so hopefully I can get a second chance with him since he's risen from the de-

Ilyana's talk convo with him is amusing. More so since it only makes sense if they reached A support rank back in PoR, but you don't have to do that for the conversation to be available.

I ship them.

Isn't this the guy from Lord of The Rings.

You probably don't remember him from Chapter 28 of PoR. Understandable if so, though.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Didn't even know about it.

Looks like a pretty cool remake of the original, but with different dungeon layouts

I think its a bit tougher. I noticed at least one of my old tricks that I learned in the original doesn’t work in this one... that would be the one where you leave one enemy alive and the rest wont respawn. They ALL come back and every time you enter that screen

5 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm surprised there aren't as many FE characters who's whole gimmick is that they aren't conventionally attractive. Japanese RPGs always seem to have a thing against people with big lips or body deformations they have no effect over.

The best I can think of is Brady who is meant to be a sweetheart despite his looks, but it doesn't help that he's a child unit that the average player may not even see.

Well there’s Gonzalez

And which female is more doofusy lookin than Dorothy? Lol 😁