• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Apparently I'm being put in a Fates mod now.

I'm going to replace Garon. The entire dialogue is going to be the same, except in Birthright I execute Zola for kidnapping Izana.

Amazing.

I can't believe Garuben is canon now.

Hmm... I was going to get back to RF5, but out of nowhere I thought "Well, might as well get back to MK2 and do Raze's story before the year is over". An idea that is now in my head ...but GrimGrimoire is already a game with a magic school setting. Do I double-up?😆 I could wait, GG is certainly going to be less than 20 hours, perhaps less than even 15, seems like it's on the short side (the only replayability I think would be trying to win on the higher difficulties). -Though part of me really wants to start up MK2 again. Rich gal aside, I'm having some perhaps misplaced hopes that the cast of team Raze is better than Ulrika's weirdoes.

And that's Yakuza 3 done.

F9-RUmqXIAAcvuK?format=jpg&name=small

Tbh, I don't really get the criticism for it. Yeah, the enemy AI's a little jank, and there's a bit of downtime in some chapters, but I liked it a lot. Also appreciated being back in the old engine. I feel like I almost favor 3's combat over Kiwami 2's. Just feels a bit more satisfying than the Dragon Engine, I think.

Four games should be enough to start tiering 'em, so as of now.

F9-R5haXkAACD_z?format=png&name=small

3 and Kiwami 2 are kinda close enough between S and A that they could be in their own A+ tier or something.

Might take a break before jumping into 4. I'm not feeling burned out, but I'm not sure if I will or won't, so yeah.

>Have a 95 or something in class

>Take second quiz

>Actually do pretty bad on it, my bad

>Grade drops to an 84

>Guess all the 90s-100s i got on previous assignments just don't matter bruh

Fki5xu7WAAE_mM5.png?ex=654c377a&is=6539c

Like yeah, a B is still pretty good but like, this is why i don't think we should be averaging grades cause one bad one shouldn't derail everything.

I wonder what else I could focus on my writing. So many ideas I'd want to write, but I feel I already have enough to juggle through. I have a LoZ fanfic I've kept as a WIP for a long time now. I could upload what I already have written (a pair of chapters, as it were), but then I'd have the expectation of continuing it. Well, once I can upload the next chapter of TDatP, I can think on what else to do. I would cetainly write the next chapter of CoS afterwards, but beyond that... hmm...

That moment at 2:09...

I don't know if the subber took a liberty or what but... gatas rompehogares is so lol of a translation... XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

15 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I can't believe Garuben is canon now.

Garuben was always canon, and always will be. Rebellions are like seeds.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't know if the subber took a liberty or what but... gatas rompehogares is so lol of a translation... XD

You can just feel the Google Translate.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

XD

What mod?

Just a little character replace mod, one of those closed "I swap characters out for people I know" deals. My reputation as president of the Garon fanclub has already spread.

Alright, sweet. It's almost been a month since the last update to Order of the Stick.
https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1290.html

Seems we're finally getting into what happened between the Scribblers.

No matter how her older self feels about it, I'd wager that the younger Serini didn't propose the oath as a cunning deception. Rouge or not.
Either way she is clearly not as smart as she thinks she is. Lirian and Dorukan were a couple. There is no way Serini could have enlisted the help of either of them without the other one finding out about it.
I could most certainly imagine all three of the casters realized Serini had them all involved. Chances are they just didn't say anything about it because no one but Soon took the oath seriously in the first place.

8 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I heavily respect and envy people like you. It takes me months to simply beat a game, let alone 100% one.

If it makes you feel better, I'm currently about to reach 1000 achievements in Payday 2. Not quite 100%, but it's the big milestone that gives you celebratory cosmetic items. To reach it, I'm also trying to beat every heist in Death Wish difficulty, the highest difficulty I dare to tackle with my silly non-meta builds.

I have been playing the game for 8 years.