• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is it about the battery cover?

Yeah for the New 3DS, if you wanted to do something with the SD card, you had to remove the back plate. As opposed to just opening the slot like in every console ever (that supports SD cards).

Picked up Unicorn Overlord yesterday. Nice to see the price dropped 30 bucks since it come out 😁

Got a email from GOG today with some new game suggestions 

Flint - Treasure of Oblivion looks like fun. Sons of Valhalla not so much

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah for the New 3DS, if you wanted to do something with the SD card, you had to remove the back plate. As opposed to just opening the slot like in every console ever (that supports SD cards).

Ah, I see. Never had that model. Just a 3DSXL (twice, as the first was stolen) and then a N2DSXL, which didn't had that issue.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/jrpg-inspired-turn-based-fantasy-rpg-runa-announced-for-pc

...I'll throw this on my long-term radar. The Kickstarter hasn't begun yet, so it ought to take years, but it looks nice enough to me -if it works out. (And yes, I'll readily, one-notedly admit, there is something in the details/s that catches my attention.😆)

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

To add to this, one of the main parts of pizza, tomato sauce, came much later. Because tomatoes are native to the Americas, the origin of what we now consider pizza didn't really come in until the 18th century.

In India, curry as we know it wouldn't be quite the same without chiles from the Western Hemisphere; in Europe, Hungarian cuisine loves paprika too. The Jewish community certainly hasn't been munching on potato pancakes since the days of Abraham. And, 19th century European imperialists couldn't have forced some Africans into growing peanuts had they not crossed the ocean centuries earlier. Those prior centuries being when they shipped slaves and sugarcane seeds to the Western Hemisphere to establish a related, opposite-direction dark spot in food history.

Transatlantic trade certainly changed global diets, and created/altered food "traditions" that aren't quite as old as we may lovingly like to think.

Okay, that whole sequence was cool. Alright, time to hunt down a dragon at Nebel, which is likely to be in a dungeon. Wouldn't be an RPG without, I guess, heh.

And Chapter 5 was done. Hmm, the Gospel emitted a dark light and Agate's sword flashed... it's no Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light, but you take what you can get.

Will begin Chapter 6 proper tomorrow.

I mean, it's more that in general I'm just not as expressive on things. At least on the Internet. I am enjoying the game, for the most part.

I suppose if it's SRW then it's an exception.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, I mean, it's not like it's groundbreaking or anything, maybe. It's enjoyable.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I mean, it's not like it's groundbreaking or anything, maybe. It's enjoyable.

Harsh critic. Lmao

44 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Harsh critic. Lmao

I think it's the opposite, actually. I've never hidden the fact that I just focus on playing. I don't intend to judge. As it is, it's rare/specific for something to actually displease me. The worst I can say to something in general tends to be "not my thing, but don't dislike it".

Edited by Acacia Sgt

IMG20240409235526.jpg?ex=66288311&is=661

I did a thing last night.

My plan later today is to backup my Pokemon Moon save, transfer my friends to Home, then restore that save. Because Pokemon Moon is the last Gen they can all be together.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it me or has this chat been in a lull lately? I haven't seen Guardian in a while too.

Why does it only hit me when it's actually mentioned someone hasn't been posting in a while...

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it me or has this chat been in a lull lately? I haven't seen Guardian in a while too.

Sorry!😅

I've still been playing Endless Legend for the past few days (runs with 7/8 factions almost done, I'll set the game aside after this until its DLC goes on sale again), nothing worth discussing here.

I meant to start something else today that'd trigger discussion here, but... delay delay delay is me.😆 

1 hour ago, Shrimpica said:

jZQ52WJ.png

Fitting punishment?

I saw this joke character got into the Type Moon fighting game thing like a year ago. I recall the comments were saying that their fighting style had a measure of luck mixed in it, which is totally flavorful for a immersion-breaking silly fighter.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I meant to start something else today that'd trigger discussion here, but... delay delay delay is me.😆 

Meanwhile here be me waiting for you to start SRW W. XD

Four cheese pizza best pizza

Anyway, I've been busy this past month playing Cyberpunk 2077. Persona 3 Reload? What about it? The PS4 version is stuck on update 1.61, so it's like I'm playing the lite version of the game so to speak, but it's still fantastic. Load times were a problem, but I put an SSD in the PS4 (which is already stopping working, don't trust QLC SSDs) and it improved a lot. And speaking of improving a lot, even in this outdated version I can see that the game is in a much better state than at launch, practically playable (there are still several bugs). Not bad for what I paid (the equivalent of 4 dollars today). I just need to do all the endings and clean up the map and I'll get the platinum trophy.

Rate my V

PdIZ2UWR_o.jpg

tCbXJCQL_o.jpg

Even though I use a pistol here, my V specializes in Katanas

On 4/2/2024 at 9:59 PM, Shrimpica said:

i summon thee @Newtype06

At your service even though I don't know what was supposed to be there

I hope you pay your dues and buy the game when it officially releases

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I did a thing last night.

Jailbroken your 3DS?

Now there's an endless world to discover

https://wiki.hacks.guide/wiki/3DS:Things_to_do

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

My plan later today is to backup my Pokemon Moon save, transfer my friends to Home, then restore that save. Because Pokemon Moon is the last Gen they can all be together.

There are some USUM exclusives left like Zeraora

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It has been like this since last year at least.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

anime-high-five.gif

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since we were meant to start a discussion, I need to solve a mystery about a fandom and the devs

IO, which of the two do you find more attractive?

03dc702aae4a8738aab43e6132a53d521cef5f7c.png32c04336959d9772654109d9d5b49dc58a43c516

You can see more artwork from each character here

https://ovidiutiberiu.artstation.com/projects/ELXBYK

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/L3bG40

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile here be me waiting for you to start SRW W. XD

I would -but I am keenly aware I'd be out of SRW (without figuring out how to make a Japanese account on Switch) after that.😆

I did glimpse the secrets list. Already decided from looking at that, that on my first run, I'd nab the (probably useless) MaZ, and 'Rapier; along with leaning Super on my final team composition (the only SRW for Golion and Orgun, plus W will educate me on pre-vs. Betterman GGG). The NG+ run (after the fourth J) would pick up the alternative exclusive secrets, which seem SEEDy, and being NG+, even if the only appearance of Astray provides naught but a bunch of Real clunkers, carryover funds/upgrades would more than fix that.

...Although maybe getting SRW behind me would be beneficial. In the sense that my eyes would be forced to look forward towards wholly-new experiences in the world of gaming after that. Without a backlog of the familiar hanging around, I would have no choice to experiment with new things outside of the ultra-comfort zone.

3 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

IO, which of the two do you find more attractive?

I'll admit my tastes in photorealistic-fictional and IRL men are underdeveloped.😅 Cursed enough it's not to be gay and autistic, my lifelong interests have to be video games of the anime kind, which will be of no help whatsoever when I, hopefully, eventually, try finding someone for real.🤣

But, of the two characters presented above, definitely the one to the left I say.😜