• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Days ago I saw someone outright refer to the developers "masturbating" when it came to making Engage.

I'm tired... so tired...

Forget it. I'll just shut up since I can't avoid putting my foot in my mouth at some point...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>bretons

>killed King Arthur

??????????

On 4/11/2024 at 11:53 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

RIP Newtype, shackled at the bottom of the gravity well...

1ofmygaj3euc1.jpeg?utm_medium=android_ap

On 4/12/2024 at 5:41 PM, Shrimpica said:

i wouldn't be that worried - the Arc backalley scene is still there, even if toned down. This is thankfully not a Realta Nua situation

Tell me how the scene with Kohaku at the end of Ciel's route plays out (it's when Shiki is possessed by Roa) when you get there.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:21 AM, Armagon said:

Is there a reason why things would be censored in a remake? Beyond like outright sex scenes (actually Baldur's Gate exists so nvm).

Hisui route in a nutshell

rape_maids.jpg?ex=662ed1af&is=661c5caf&h

No context

On 4/13/2024 at 6:27 PM, Shrimpica said:

Yes. It's more Churchies and vampires. And the remake infact retcons the fact that Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night take place on the same timeline. Something Something humanity in remake too weak to summon heroic spirits.

Shiki can still kill servants too

8 hours ago, Shrimpica said:

Umm, Arc, this is not your route

It's exactly like this in the original too lul

Some things never change

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't trust myself on what to believe.

I dont feel ive given you any reason not to trust me.

16 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I dont feel ive given you any reason not to trust me.

And I'm not saying I don't.

Just... do whatever you want, alright. Who cares what I think about it, please.

28 minutes ago, Venger_06 said:

>bretons

>killed King Arthur

??????????

"Angry and violent perverts when drunk", to which civilization that isn't teetotaler has that not been applied by somebody at some point?🤨 -The world hardly changes in some ways.

I like the variety of other insulting descriptions too, as one mustn't brand the Other all under exactly the same label. You have to show yourself a connoisseur of xenophobia and judge nonsensically with a discerning eye.🧐

-And I haven't a clue either on which story, if any, in which Arthur was killed by Bretons. I only know the Le Morte d'Arthur version of things.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And I'm not saying I don't.

Just... do whatever you want, alright. Who cares what I think about it, please.

I cant just let it go after that. If it bothers you, im not just going to continue.

Edited by Lightcosmo

2 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

ell me how the scene with Kohaku at the end of Ciel's route plays out (it's when Shiki is possessed by Roa) when you get there

If it's even there/will happen - the situation atm is quite a bit different from the OG

Edited by Shrimpica

22 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I cant just let it go after that. If it bothers you, im not just going to continue.

Continue on, or continue this?

39 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Whatever is upsetting you. Thats just wrong.

Look, I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake of my part. I wasn't trying to insinuate anything negative about you. I regret that it came down to that. I'll stop bothering you.

15 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

ell me how the scene with Kohaku at the end of Ciel's route plays out (it's when Shiki is possessed by Roa) when you get there

XPvfuao.png

also not at the end of the route anymore.

Edited by Shrimpica

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Look, I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake of my part. I wasn't trying to insinuate anything negative about you. I regret that it came down to that. I'll stop bothering you.

There's no reason to apologise. Everyone has feelings, and me ignoring them would be terrible. Its not a bother, it was simply just a misunderstanding. 

If you feel sorry for feeling something/way, then we are walking the wrong path.

Fellas, there is a d-pad patch of both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I've installed these roms on my 3DS so I can play them in native hardware. We are so back.

12 hours ago, Shrimpica said:

IH975Vb.png

The Classic.

Me when I play Xenogears Disc 2.

Feeling between games ATM, and the aforementioned Kirby threw me in the mood to do Extra Mode in Return to Dreamland, so I've been dashing through that for the past three days, something not overly cerebral/immersion-demanding. -No intentions of doing the Arena/True Arena though. I should do the postgame world in Forgotten Land at some point.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fellas, there is a d-pad patch of both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I've installed these roms on my 3DS so I can play them in native hardware. We are so back.

Hopefully the altered controls make them to some degree enjoyable for you. 

Personally... I think I might prefer PH over ST? Not entirely sure why.

On the topic of infrastructure, random factoid I had read yesterday- there are 40 million miles (64.374 million km) of (automotive) roads globally, 4 million of which are in the United States.

On 4/13/2024 at 3:54 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

One of these days I oughta play Assault.

You should but have you finished Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright yet? Maybe I should replay it one of these days... I remember the multiplayer being particularly fun, I mained Falco.

On 4/13/2024 at 5:12 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thus, I propose we continue Star Fox from the ending of Command, all of them.

When all hope seems lost during the final battle, the team from Star Fox 2 will show up to save the day. Sabre from Dinosaur Planet can appear as a secret character.

On 4/13/2024 at 11:43 PM, Armagon said:

They put Candace in FEH. Capturable units are now fair game.

This banner feels oddly inspired by modern FEH standards, they even made Yukimura a 5 star. That said, it's bit sad that having only one alt is considered a win.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Zelda marathon never ends. Soon, the time of the CD-i games will be upon us.

bINqb4R.png

Ah, all well that ends we-

*remembers open plot points*

*Remembers that there're still 3 in game days remaining*

Well, the suffering still has to happen, ig.

Also if my memories don't fail me one the OG normal end got turned into a bad end here

Edited by Shrimpica

swGFtpF.png

Nasu really woke up and decided to make one of those Dark Sakura bad endings again

@Venger_06 no, really, i wouldn't be worried at all

--------------------------------------------------------

zfsM4BI.png
hGrwLCx.png

The old mushroom still got it.

:))))

oxFs0g1.png

Edited by Shrimpica