• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And as I said, RF3 did start with the werepeople trend.

Ah my bad. I misread.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They've all been used up, are they going to try something else, or invent a secret Light/Dark/Love Elder Dragon?

I can see a Light/Dark Dragon. Light and Dark Magic does exist in the games and those are the only elements to not have a corresponding dragon. 

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Rev's was the same design, but with different enemy arrangements. And it was braindead easy.

It definetly's not easy in conquest XD

Especially not with the Priestess and Flying Archers across the map xD

Using the wind to your advantage is a must.

Pokemon XD's final battle is... really difficult. Without the use of Shadow Lugia, who is a monster gamebreaker, that battle is hard. Also of course without the use of any Shadow Pokemon at all as well. Devs certainly didn't balance this one out at all.

For those who don't understand Shadow Pokemon attacks:

They super effective any type that isnt a shadow pokemon, which is not very effective. They have attacks that are generally stronger than basic ones, and focusing on catching six in one battle makes it even harder. (3 being the Kanto birds as well.) And the P/SA split is actually correct on these moves too.

Edited by lightcosmo

So here's a random question: is Bowzu a masochist?

''That was terrifying, but exciting'' while blushing and smiling...

Tfw lottery gives you heartseal exactly when you needed it. 

Edited by Shrimperor

Me: *finally gets a good strategy going on this map and is about to kill Hana and progress*

5% crit and rend heaven procs: I’m about to end this man’s whole career.

Edited by Sooks

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Me: *finally gets a good strategy going on this map and is about to kill Hana and progress*

5% crit and rend heaven procs: I’m about to end this man’s whole career.

Meanwhile me: Time to get Siegbert. Not only does using Offspring Seal make him tankier than Effie, but also faster, in exchange for some str.

And Flying movement after Heart Seal, and better weapon ranks...

Spoiler

JNzjEu0.png ygCG6uy.png

Yeah i think imma do it xD

I will let him learn Luna in his join chapter, then reclass him into Wyvern, and then do Fuga's Wild ride!

Edited by Shrimperor

I MADE IT THROUGH SAKURA’S MAP YAYYYY

It was kinda scary at the end when she used her dragon vein because... woah, but I was like right at the seize point so it didn’t end mattering too much, although because of my own stupidity I ended up seizing a turn late because I moved Corrin around to try to get him to get the kill on Yukimura to be all cool and stuff and the unit who I thought could seize actually had the seize point just outside of her range, I’m lucky that everyone had a way to avoid damage for that last turn. xD

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I MADE IT THROUGH SAKURA’S MAP YAYYYY

It was kinda scary at the end when she used her dragon vein because... woah, but I was like right at the seize point so it didn’t end mattering too much, although because of my own stupidity I ended up seizing a turn late because I moved Corrin around to try to get him to get the kill on Yukimura to be all cool and stuff and the unit who I thought could seize actually had the seize point just outside of her range, I’m lucky that everyone had a way to avoid damage for that last turn. xD

I never used my own DVs, so I never saw Sakura pop her's in response. The enemies in this fight as Conquest difficult as you'd expect, but on subsequent playthroughs, I ditched the dual approach the game wants from you and Def Stan'ed to place everyone to the left. Double the manpower on half the enemies, the right side won't move until you get sufficiently close to Yukimura. Theres no incentive at all to bother with the right.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

41 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

That's some extreme bad luck....

At least you didn’t get hit by a 5% crit and a 6% crit two attempts in a row :’)

So you’re still on 20 I take it?

36 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I never used my own DVs, so I never saw Sakura pop her's in response.

It takes all the walls you’ve knocked down and sends them straight back up, which is rather disorienting if you’re used to them not being there. The same turn, reinforcements showed up in like every fort and I’m not entirely convinced that’s a coincidence. That would have been incredibly scary on its own but luckily she didn’t use it until when I was like right at the throne so it didn’t end up mattering.

36 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The enemies in this fight as Conquest difficult as you'd expect, but on subsequent playthroughs, I ditched the dual approach the game wants from you and Def Stan'ed to place everyone to the left. Double the manpower on half the enemies, the right side won't move until you get sufficiently close to Yukimura. Theres no incentive at all to bother with the right.

I considered doing this but it just felt cheap. Same reason I didn’t turtle with all those walls conveniently leaving choke points for me- well, I kinda did but only for Hana because man does she suck. I mean, 37 speed with a silver katana?? My highest speed unit had like... 28 or 29. What.

But even then as soon she died the wall went down, and I cleared in 14 turns, which I consider very good. In reality I was ready at 13 but because of myself trying to be all cool by having Corrin finish of Yukimura and forgetting to factor in terrain affecting movement/just not counting the right movement, it took me an extra turn to seize.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

doing dreambert's paralogue atm, decided to get him before the Wild ride starts

Oh that’s right you mentioned being at Fuga’s chapter. I’m just super fast mentally today, obviously.

Edited by Sooks