Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Likely a storm. It's icon is a dark gray cloud on a corner with a small lightning bolt. So yeah.

Haha, I suppose.

I fished and foraged enough to get the finances to buy more crops anyway!

And I meant like an actual clouds silhouette drifted by, but there was no rain or anything so I doubt it was a storm. 

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I fished and foraged enough to get the finances to buy more crops anyway!

And I meant like an actual clouds silhouette drifted by, but there was no rain or anything so I doubt it was a storm. 

Were they wild seeds that you planted? Since those do look as if they were dead crops. That's the last thing I can think of.

Wait what? I’ve been playing for 3-4 hours?? That went by in like two minutes... guess this is the last in game day for today.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Were they wild seeds that you planted? Since those do look as if they were dead crops. That's the last thing I can think of.

I planted blueberries, tomatoes, poppies, wheat, melons, and peppers. I think.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I can waltz in Penny’s room and talk to her while she’s in bed, likely when she hasn’t gotten up yet? Okay...

Haha, that's common in games like that, once you have enough relationship points with someone. You can enter their bedrooms and stuff at any time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I could make a list of everyone's ranking the FE games they've played to determine which is the most liked in the thread.

I only really do like the Judgral and Tellius games, though I would only consider Thracia and Radiant Dawn as splendid games.

No part is perfect, and there will never be one.

Also no update of RF4 right now since I woke up too late due to poor sleep.

Loud raindrops forced me to sleep in much later than wanted.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I could make a list of everyone's ranking the FE games they've played to determine which is the most liked in the thread.

It'd probably be Radiant Dawn; I think everyone here likes it.

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I can waltz in Penny’s room and talk to her while she’s in bed, likely when she hasn’t gotten up yet? Okay...

sweats in Rune Factory 4

Although once the townsfolk of RF4 are asleep, they can’t be spoken with.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha, that's common in games like that, once you have enough relationship points with someone. You can enter their bedrooms and stuff at any time.

Oh yeah I learned that already but the fact that her dialogue is just her casually talking about how pretty the mountains are when I walk in her room unannounced at 9 am and get awfully close to her in the bedroom is somewhat amusing.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Meanwhile, I have never played Radiant Dawn.

That makes two of us!

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

It'd probably be Radiant Dawn; I think everyone here likes it.

It’d probably be one a lot of people are neutral on to balance out the hate from the other side on every game. So like... fe8. Maybe. xD

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

sweats in Rune Factory 4

In Stardew Valley, you can’t enter houses after 8 pm and before 9 am, but if you walk in at 9 am she will still be in bed which leads me to feel like she had just woken up. And she just starts talking about the mountains...

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

sweats in Rune Factory 4

What actually happens if you sleep in their bed tho?

*looked it up*

Oh, it never happens. The protagonist comments, and if the owner's bed is present, they too say something. But that's it.

Seems it's a series staple, apparently. Or at least, most games have that.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What

What

In Rune Factory 4, approaching someone else's bed will prompt choices, the first one making it sound like you'd take a nap there.

But i guess nothing actually happens. Ngl, that's disappointing. 

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What

What

You can try to do that in RF, but you either get dialogue from the avatar saying that they shouldn’t be doing that or, if the person is in the room, you get a funny reaction from them as well.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That makes two of us!

P L A Y  R A D I A N T  D A W N

Seriously though, I wish you could. Although you’d definitely want to play FE9 first.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

P L A Y  R A D I A N T  D A W N

Seriously though, I wish you could. Although you’d definitely want to play FE9 first.

My PC can probably handle it. But i wanna get through Path of Radiance first but i lost my data for that and the game is slow so....yeah.

It says "unreleased work of Xenosaga" but this was apparently in A Missing Year so it did make it into Xenosaga somehow.

It's a damn shame this never made it into the games. There's also a live version, which i hear is even better, will go listen to it soon.

You know what? I know Xenoblade music is ACE+'s thing (and Sawano for Xenoblade X) but man, i'd like to see Yuki Kajiura give it another go at this series. The work she did for Xenosaga Episode II and especially III is very good, with Episode III having the best OST out of the pre-Blade games.