Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dude, if you leave it's going to be me, Brightbow and Shrimpy (kinda) alone against the mob of Three Houses fans. I need as many people with good taste as I can get here.

I presume I still count on that front? Just because I'm finally playing things on my Switch again smh

You know some of my thoughts on it. As for 3H, I feel like the style inconsistency isn't as pronounced as Brightbow made it out to be. Framerate in Part II though? Yeesh in some maps, I still remember the game slowing down on the map with very little going on in SS's finale with astonishment. And then there's the prevalent clipping, the jaggedness is there for sure and while I don't rag on the cutscenes generally it's still not all that great either, and it does feel like they just kinda went "Job done.". As told by the game freezing glitch that's still there.

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Not good enough. Either you join the cult or you die.

Yeah but on the other hand, you, me and Benice are the three people who like vanilla FE6. That's gotta count for something.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You need to have FOUR hearts with someone to take them to the flower dance? Welp, looks my character is going single.

Yeah, it's not something you'll be able to do with every character on Year 1. Technically it's possible, but some require more effort than others (like having to buy Loved gifts for some characters), and then it's down to luck with request rewards for the harder ones. As it is, Shane and Haley are the easiest thanks to having birthdays before the Flower Dance and Liked/Loved gifts for them being easy to come around.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but on the other hand, you, me and Benice are the three people who like vanilla FE6. That's gotta count for something.

Edit: Wrong quote

What I meant to say was:

I kind of liked vanilla fe6, so what does that count for?

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, it's not something you'll be able to do with every character on Year 1. Technically it's possible, but some require more effort than others (like having to buy Loved gifts for some characters), and then it's down to luck with request rewards for the harder ones. As it is, Shane and Haley are the easiest thanks to having birthdays before the Flower Dance and Liked/Loved gifts for them being easy to come around.

I just wasn’t focusing enough on relationships to really be able to progress with anyone that fully, I have two hearts with Haley and one with each of other bachelorettes. That’s it. 

Edited by Sooks

Dude, if you leave it's going to be me, Brightbow and Shrimpy (kinda) alone against the mob of Three Houses fans. I need as many people with good taste as I can get here.

Hey, I'm here!

...sometimes. 

Well at least there’s a silver lining to needing four hearts to be a flower dance dance partner.

I accidentally asked Elliot to be my partner... lolol Elliot as cool as you have to be to live in a cabin on the beach, I don’t swing that way buddy.

Edited by Sooks

2 hours ago, Benice said:

I really should stop posting here...

Since when is your name DragonFlames?

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Here's a fun Danganronpa fact and you're about to see why i know it despite me never touching the games. One of the games in the series makes a reference to Xenoblade X of all things.

EU9p7iuXgAAp4Z9.jpg:large

Ayy!
It's definitely not the first game, I can tell you that. These characters don't look familiar at all.

---

Also, what did I miss?

Edited by DragonFlames

Xander: dies from 2 Ninjas and a Master of Arms

Ophelia: Cleans out a full room full of Ninjas and Swordmasters

❤️

I feel like I’m not farming efficiently enough. I just don’t make that much money.

For a second there i thought you were playing Dota xD

Edited by Shrimperor