Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Well if you can notice the difference between 30 and 60, then you're outside of the survey group.

I wanted to know if people who can't tell the difference feel like their brain adapts to fps or if it's just me.

I'm not talking about dips or jumps btw. I can notice dips (jumps a little less so) because it usually stands out.

I usually can’t tell the difference between 30 and 60 unless there are different frame rates going on at the same time (like how Smash for 3DS has fighters at 60 FPS and Assist Trophies at 30 FPS). I don’t care much about frame rate as long as it’s consistent most of the time.

Edited by Lightchao42

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Penny, Leah, or Abigail...

17 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You would bid me to fall into a ruinous blackness more heinous that of the night and twice as virulent in its hated of humanity?

Yes.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey, has anyone seen Draggy?

Today? In my time zone anyway no, and you said good morning when it was like 11 for me so...

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey, has anyone seen Draggy?

Looks like he scrubbed his profile. Hm.

-------

I usually prefer 60fps when possible, but I'm not too picky about it overall as long as it's consistent. I can tell the difference between the two though.

33 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fortunately, I think this is the last time we'll drop an hour in winter,so it should be light out until later next year?

Wait do you mean they're getting rid of daylight savings time?

10 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don’t care much about frame rate as long as it’s consistent most of the time.

Same.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Looks like he scrubbed his profile. Hm.

I don't want to pry but I do remember he had some personal issues going on the last time he did that. Best to let him sort it all out, he'll come back when he's ready (if he chooses to).

Just now, Armagon said:

I don't want to pry but I do remember he had some personal issues going on the last time he did that. Best to let him sort it all out, he'll come back when he's ready (if he chooses to).

I think so as well. I hope he's doing okay regardless.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What is scrubbing his profile?

Personalized elements removed. His banner is gone, his pfp reverted to the default (which is the first letter of your username). I'm guessing sig is gone too (I'm on mobile).

Just now, Armagon said:

Personalized elements removed. His banner is gone, his pfp reverted to the default (which is the first letter of your username). I'm guessing sig is gone too (I'm on mobile).

Oh, thank you.

I hope he’s doing okay as well, and I echo your sentiment from earlier.

10 minutes ago, Shrow said:

They are in the EU (I say that because I don't know about the rest of Europe off the top of my head, whether they choose to or not)

We'll be doing the DST jump but that'll be the last time.

Course with the UK outside the EU next year I feel like the next winter might get confusing on the border (well, another bit of confusion on top of everything else I suppose)

(Also I was writing a post earlier and only sent it now, but it seemed to have disappeared. Just to bring the point I wanted to say @Kasumi Yoshizawa, I recommend trying boiling rice in the water you use to boil shrimp as well, it is so nice.)

41 minutes ago, Shrow said:

I believe so.

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Let's hope for the best...

Indeed. It's a tough time for us all, and I hope Draggy pullls through.

After being spoiled by 60FPS, it's hard to go back, haha. 

Although when I say that I am specifically talking about games ported to better systems (I.E KH2 FM PS2 and KH2 PS4) 

Not whether or not a game runs them at default launch.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

What? xD

If you romance all of the bachelors and/or all of the bachelorettes in Stardew Valley, a special scene will play in either the Saloon (bachelors) or Haley and Emily’s house (bachelorettes) in which they collectively shame and break up with you and then are cold to you for the next in-game week. Those pictures are how the bachelors talk to you, and I said before I was considering the harem route xD

Just now, Sooks said:

If you romance all of the bachelors and/or all of the bachelorettes in Stardew Valley, a special scene will play in either the Saloon (bachelors) or Haley and Emily’s house (bachelorettes) in which they collectively shame and break up with you and then are cold to you for the next in-game week. Those pictures are how the bachelors talk to you, and I said before I was considering the harem route xD

That's hilarious. xD

291715015000588292.png?v=1

Rune Factory lets you have a harem when dating, but one you decide to marry one of them, the rest act as if nothing happened.

Well, mostly. Clorica was still flirting with Lest even after I married Dolce. xD

2020091720113100-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg.0295c5b61584568da0afe61c5248f6b2.jpg

2020091720113300-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg.88bf5c0ba08256394fc3e375f690a33f.jpg