Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

If you’re talking about CF, just using Caspar is a meme as long as he isn’t using gauntlets.

Using Caspar... lol.

Although she's an actually good unit, I want to throw Edelgard in the meme bin because Raging Storm is hilarious. IntSys really said "what if Galeforce Axe prf but you don't need to kill to activate it".

Of course, Amyr is the most expensive Relic to repair and requires a specific material that no other Relic needs. And with Raging Storm using up 4 uses I think, I just save it for the final battle usually.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

There's nothing wrong with that. It's normal to cry and grief

Take care of yourself!

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Sleep quest: failed....

Oh well...

aww

Idk if it consoles you, but I have slept for like two hours,

Anything here's something adorable.

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Sometimes a 100% is impossoble...

xD I kid I kid

Just... sleep healthily. Please.

Edit: This also applies to you, Julian!

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Although she's an actually good unit, I want to throw Edelgard in the meme bin because Raging Storm is hilarious. IntSys really said "what if Galeforce Axe prf but you don't need to kill to activate it".

Of course, Amyr is the most expensive Relic to repair and requires a specific material that no other Relic needs. And with Raging Storm using up 4 uses I think, I just save it for the final battle usually.

I don’t think Benice likes it when the joke is that they’re good...

Edited by Sooks

I don’t think Benice likes it when the joke is that they’re good...

True lol.

But yeah, Caspar the Friendly Ghost is really the only meme unit in Black Eagles. Unless he makes Dorothea a Swordmaster or something.

Awe cute gear ❤️

Well, time to eat breakfast then. Thankfully my brother baked a cake yesterday while i was sleeping xD

sleep healthily. Please.

:Pikelul:

I wish i could...

The 4 or so hours i slept this night should be enough for now. Maybe i can get in a couple hours shuteye later!

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, Book 2 was the original FE6 in a story-sense kinda, and this includes getting all the legendary magical items to get the true end. I remember some of them being kinda not straightforward so I suggest looking up the Starsphere Shard locations.

Is the true ending worth going for? I didn’t get it in my original playthrough of New Mystery. The game felt pretty complete without it to me, tbh.

51 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll do that for him:

Taurus 3  Ryuke
Gemini 5 Toras
Aquarius 6 Samuto
Cancer 6 Lang
Libra 6 Chest
Scorpio 7 Thief
Leo 8 Thief
Sagittarius 8 George
Virgo 9 Minerva
Capricorn 9 Chest
Aries 10 Ellerean
Pisces 12 Chest

Thanks for sharing that.

36 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

It's ok!

I lied on the ground several time and cried, but I always got up!

Of course I'm not feeling well right now for the funeral (swollen bronchia), but since it will be only the funeral itself and no funeral service, it should turn out fine hopefully.

I will cry today for sure.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family as much peace and comfort as possible.

21 minutes ago, Benice said:
  • VW HArd (actually reading supports this time)
  • VW Maddening
  • SS Hard
  • AM Hard
  • CF Maddening

Agh...Decisions, decisions...Any suggestions? I currently lean towards VW Maddening 'cause I wanna do VW right and I know when most of the ambush spawns show up now. I think.

I see 3H is growing on you, eh? I’m glad you’re finding some enjoyment in it.

12 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Sleep quest: failed....

Oh well...

FFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFF

FFFFFFFF

FFFF

FFFF

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I see 3H is growing on you, eh? I’m glad you’re finding some enjoyment in it.

I like ending things, and I wanna at least do it right and support people.

Sothis is still an S-support option as F!Byleth, right?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I like ending things, and I wanna at least do it right and support people.

Sothis is still an S-support option as F!Byleth, right?

Uhhh Sothis is absolutely not S-supportable for you ever again, and if you want Kaga to come back to IS you have to S support Edelgard or Dorothea (who can both S-support F!Byleth, by the way). He just told me... yeah!

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is the true ending worth going for? I didn’t get it in my original playthrough of New Mystery. The game felt pretty complete without it to me, tbh.

Well if you're ok with four innocent maidens suffering horrible deaths.

I'd say FE3 and 12 benefit more from the true ending than FE6, since the game reminds you that four of your former allies got kidnapped and you never see them unless you go for the true end. That feels less complete than Idoun just going "ight imma head out".

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Benice said:

Well good, that's one decision out of the way right out of the gate!

Is there not a single character you’d rather S-support than your friendly neighborhood 1000-year old dragon loli :tm:?

Just now, Armagon said:

I'd say FE3 and 12 benefit more from the true ending than FE6, since the game reminds you that four of your former allies got kidnapped and you never see them unless you go for the true end. That feels less complete the Idoun just going "ight imma head out".

To be fair, with Mystery it's more of a Schrödinger's Ending. So if you got the normal ending? They're fine, you just rescued them. Got the true ending? Oh uh, it wasn't them!

Though Mystery does have the rogue Earth Dragon in Ch20 to make you go "Wait a minute..."

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Is there not a single character you’d rather S-support than your friendly neighborhood 1000-year old dragon loli :tm:?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

753311592376172630.png?v=1

Oh. True ending it is. xD

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'd say FE3 and 12 benefit more from the true ending than FE6, since the game reminds you that four of your former allies got kidnapped and you never see them unless you go for the true end. That feels less complete than Idoun just going "ight imma head out".

Fair enough. I guess I’ll go for that this time around.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

By the way, you have to complete Book 1 with no deaths to unlock book 2.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Isn't that a thing?

Ah well, guess I'm just dumb.

I think what you are thinking of is that there is special ending dialogue if you managed to beat book 1 with no deaths, continue onto book 2, and then complete book 2 with no deaths as well.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair, with Mystery it's more of a Schrödinger's Ending. So if you got the normal ending? They're fine, you just rescued them. Got the true ending? Oh uh, it wasn't them!

Is that what happens? I never got the normal end so I assumed the matter wasn't really resolved.

Another reason to go for FE3 true end is that the final map theme bops

Although it's more accurate to say this is the final arc theme, since it plays on the last two (three) maps of the game.

It's also one of the main reasons I prefer FE3 over 12 because I do not like Forbidden Sanctuary.