• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I’m guessing he’s just taking a break or stepping away for some other personal reason. I wish him the best regardless.

Right. I just saw a post of his while looking through topics and was reminded of him.

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I’m guessing he’s just taking a break or stepping away for some other personal reason. I wish him the best regardless.

That personal reason being my internet provider being complete garbage. xD
But thanks! ^^

Also, I recently finished my stint through the Danganronpa series with Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.
Fun game! Probably the best of the bunch overall, especially where the cases are concerned. Cast-wise, I still kinda prefer the first game, but V3's is solid. With one or two exceptions, I liked every character, and the cases were less reliant on Deus Ex Machina than in the first two games (though there is one moment that made me go "wtf?", and in another case, the characters take ages to figure out the absolutely bleeding obvious, calling into question their intelligence).

This game is a lot more jokey than the first two, but strangely enough, the humor in this game is so insane that it works. If you recall, I called the amount of jokes in Danganronpa 2 jarring, whereas here, I don't know why, but they worked. And how! I can't tell you how many times I was almost literally rolling on the floor with laughter, but was still able to take the serious scenes... well, seriously.

Next, I feel like it's worth mentioning, but... if you remember, I said that the second game was quite heavy on the innuendo.
This game. This game throws subtlety and the effort of talking around it right out the window and is very blatant with referencing lewd things (nothing of the sort ever happens, however, the characters just seem to be fond of talking about it... one character in particular).

Lastly, I absolutely MUST mention the absolute insanity that is the ending.
The final plot twists and the ending itself... just *kisses fingers* absolutely amazing!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

True german internet experience

Indeed. xD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Weclome back young Fate-ling

Thank you! ^^

I hope you're doing better now!

Edited by DragonFlames

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

I mean, they are.

There's no rule that says that you can't teabag.

No offense but if you can't handle someone teabagging you, then you probably shouldn't play competitive.

Cause like, when someone teabaggs me, I just go

141.jpeg

It's competitive spirit, that's all it is.

See I dont care cause I can troll harder and end up winning anyways since faster character in that game means running away = broken. 

They are the ones who end up rage quitting, not me. And do I feel bad? Hell no, they deserved it. 

You could argue what I'm doing is legit as well yet people almost always end up quitting. Maybe cause it's not fun to play against?

Short version, people literally just waste time sitting there messing around like that, i want to actually play the game? 

Edited by lightcosmo