• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Tbh like, I can see the worst maps of RD still being better than the worst maps in Conquest or in most other games simply due to the anti-frusteration feature that is battle saves.

Meanwhile, they're really sticking to naming every province except Leonster the same as the actual province.

I want Ulster Says No memes with Miranda now.

And really, it's neat just to have people who weren't in prior to this get some voice credits too.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Sara's English voice is too deep for the twelve-year-old...

Yes, she's 12.

This is absolutely true, why did they go with that voice?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Why is Mist on the front lines?

Cause as a Tier 3 any unit can fight in RD. And god are her arms deformed as all hell. It's like, gross, which is why I refuse to use it! Xd

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Cause as a Tier 3 any unit can fight in RD. And god are her arms deformed as all hell. It's like, gross, which is why I refuse to use it! Xd

Oh you meant literally. I just thought you meant she does pathetic damage. I mean, I guess she does anyway.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh you meant literally. I just thought you meant she does pathetic damage. I mean, I guess she does anyway.

Her arms should have bones, they do not move like they should, unlike most other models in that game! 

I personally think that Mists T2 model looks pretty damn good. 

Mia's are obviously the best, but its still good!

Edited by lightcosmo

In regards to the deeper English voices... at least for character who are under a certain age... it's certainly to avoid the loli vibes, totally.

Regardless... Sara's voice went too far in the other direction...

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

And Part 4 is actually pretty good if you ask me, but what do I know.

Yes

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I also think part 4 is fun! 

Same, actually. I liked Part 4.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I don’t even mind rout maps period, but that itself seems to be unpopular...

I agree with you!
Though if that's unpopular, then you can add another one to the pile.

My personal least favorite part in RD is actually Part 2.
But not because I dislike the maps or anything, I just didn't really care for the Crimean knights.
Geoffrey in particular is zzz, and his colleagues are... well, not much better, to be honest. Also, they have Makalov. So...

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What got you busy?

Literally nothing in particular, it’s just like when you start spacing out and your thoughts bounce around from random topic to random topic leaving you quite unfocused. That happens to me when I close my eyes, pretty frequently, and makes me have trouble sleeping. Granted, it only happens because I’m not tired...

Anyway it’s almost 2:50 am so I should be good to go now!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

F

Have some music.

Thanks! I’ll listen to it when I don’t want to spare every minute I can!

RD gameplay is very legit yeah. So is the story and the cast.

If only part 4 rout maps weren't a thing. Only thing keeping me from replaying the game. I almost dropped the game honestly due to how frustrating these maps were.

But thankfully i was too hyped from the awesomeness that was part 3 and was able to push myself until the tower

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Anyway it’s almost 2:50 am so I should be good to go now!

Sleep tight!

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

There isn't much else to her beyond the abs.

Enough.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well you have to be her abs’ enemy on Conquest, all though she survives the battle if you kill her or circumvent her, never to be seen again.

That's dumb, so I guess it makes sense.

10 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

For the record, deaths in the pre-route-split chapters don't matter later from memory. That said... they totally do cripple the unit's levels.

I don't know, Ninja Luigi's death quote explicitly says "I'll never fight again after this wound", so... I'd rather not risk losing the only character that I'm semi-interested in so far.

10 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Basically, Rinkah's growths means her abs are so rock hard you can bounce arrows off them. Shame you can't use her in Conquest.

Amazing... A shame indeed. I guess the abs are a worthy sacrifice for good gameplay.

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

WHat is his face?/??

That is the face of a man who knows he's evil and useless, and is proud of it.

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

The reactions are so real. Everyone has wanted that kill-stealing jerk to suffer on this chapter...

Funnily enough, I don't hate him for stealing my kills. I hate him because I was counting on him to steal one kill, but I guess his AI is set to spare enemies that are very near-death, so he just walked past. Except Ninja Luigi deals 1 damage to the enemies, so I couldn't finish both of them. And then he died. Thanks a lot, Ryoma.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Like so far, I'd say Radiant Dawn and Conquest are tied but Radiant Dawn has anti-frusteration features, something that Conquest only has if you play on Casual mode, so I gotta give RD the upper edge.

Battle saves were the only reason I beat the game. I guarantee you that, without those saves, I would've dropped the game at some point in part 3 or 4. So yeah. Hurray for battle saves.

And screw hard mode. Seriously, no battle saves and no enemy ranges? What kind of a sick joke is that? I just want beefier enemies so Ike's chapters don't make me fall asleep, damnit!

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sara's English voice is too deep for the twelve-year-old...

They're setting the stage to give her horny alts without the community flipping out too hard about it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio