Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Radiant Dawn skills are so funny.

>Deadeye

>Does 3x damage, also puts the enemy to sleep

Yeah bro, the enemy is going to sleep alright.

>Stun

>3x damage, paralyzes

Yeah bro, paralysis. Sure.

Dead eye also doubles your accuracy, not that you need it!

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

No. You'd just have to beat the game without Falchion, making it significantly harder on yourself.

But how would I damage Gharnef?

Edit: Also, chapter 23 doesn’t look absolutely horrendous. YAAAAY

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

But how would I damage Gharnef?

Edit: Also, chapter 23 doesn’t look absolutely horrendous. YAAAAY

You couldn't. You'd have to beat Dark Pontifex while ignoring him. Use the warp staff and go straight to kill the boss.

Medeus can be damaged with a wyrmslayer.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Radiant Dawn skills are so funny.

>Deadeye

>Does 3x damage, also puts the enemy to sleep

Yeah bro, the enemy is going to sleep alright.

>Stun

>3x damage, paralyzes

Yeah bro, paralysis. Sure.

Or Eclipse.
Multiplies Strength by 5 and sets enemy defense to 0.
Only character with this skill is the Black Knight, who starts out with 40 strength. So that's a minimum of 200 damage, even without weapon might factored in.

IS just can't do math.

Edited by BrightBow

Arthur is the biggest idiot in the world, I love him.

In other news, Kabbãge ran into Kaze at the hot springs. They ran away from each other, and absolutely nothing else happened. I thought they'd at least gain support points, but nope, not that I can tell. Is there any practical point to this location, or is it just there so I can see characters in their underwear? Because I'll have you know that glitchy fanservice doesn't exactly serve to rouse my peepee, so if that's all there is to the place...

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

What game is that?

100% Orange Juice

Mario Party x Yu-gi-oh with a dash of weebness

What i did her was activate a card that gave me a double roll, and i proceeded to roll double max xD

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Arthur is the biggest idiot in the world, I love him.

In other news, Kabbãge ran into Kaze at the hot springs. They ran away from each other, and absolutely nothing else happened. I thought they'd at least gain support points, but nope, not that I can tell. Is there any practical point to this location, or is it just there so I can see characters in their underwear? Because I'll have you know that glitchy fanservice doesn't exactly serve to rouse my peepee, so if that's all there is to the place...

That is the only reason that exists for that place. No discernible benefit other than that what so ever.

Well, you can hear Shigure humming if Corrin is male. That’s worth it.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think the other regalia also deal eff. damage against Medeus, so the Gradivus, Mercurius, Hautclere and Parthia should also work.

They don't. Only Mercurius and Gradivus have the MT to inflict damage. Parthia might... but Medeus is actually to immune to anything that isn't 1 range, iirc. I know he's immune to magic, but ranged attack also get affected, I think.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

100% Orange Juice

Mario Party x Yu-gi-oh with a dash of weebness

What i did her was activate a card that gave me a double roll, and i proceeded to roll double max xD

Oh, sounds interesting.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...The internet needs more extrened Berwick Saga tracks....

Preach.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That is the only reason that exists for that place. No discernible benefit other than that what so ever.

In that case, I've kinda ran out of buildings to build. All the remaining ones are useless invasion buildings that I don't really have much use for. Oh, well.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, sounds interesting.

5oECEvT.png

I got the game in 2014 and it's one of my most played. It's pretty fun to play with Freinds, discord peeps and even randos.

It goes on sale pretty often and when it's on sale you can get it for like 2$

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

They don't. Only Mercurius and Gradivus have the MT to inflict damage. Parthia might... but Medeus is actually to immune to anything that isn't 1 range, iirc. I know he's immune to magic, but ranged attack also get affected, I think.

Whoops. My bad.

Edited by Benice

Well, I'm exhausted of Conquest. I doubt I'll play anymore until tomorrow. I just took a sneak peek at the next map, and... Damn, the deployment slots. Half the team will have to hit the bench, because there's just no room.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention it, but Haikata is wonderful. Makes me question why I bothered with Mozu at all. Haikata has better stats than her and more utility skills than the rest of the team combined, it's hilarious. Kinda feels sad, considering the amount of effort I've put into her, but... If I have to start benching people permanently, she'll be the first to go. Haikata's staying the rest of the game, no questions asked.

Edited by Saint Rubenio