Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Imagine using Elice.

No seriously why is she here? Why??

Aum Staff

Also, magic staff Gotoh. She can Physic and Warp right off the bat.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No seriously why is she here? A level 4 unpromoted staff-only unit a chapter before endgame? Why??

I think that the Aum staff is exclusive to her.

Oh, are we doing the whole who owns what?

Well, mine's not impressive, considering when I found the series. Awakening I got physically with my 3DS, Fates I bought digitally as I found how the handled the routes confusing and I didn't get an edition with all three....

Then I got SoV and 3H's limited editions. SoV was €45, cheaper than to get the base game from the same store I got the limited edition. And considering it had amiibos, I can safely say it was a steal. 3H was €50, which I got before I even had a switch, which yeah that sounds dumb but I was decided I'd get one by then anyway.

I didn't get any of these at launch, Awakening and SoV were within three months, 3H was four and Fates was more than 6 for Birthright and then 6 months after that for the other routes (I got discounts on all three, what with the DLC sales and the MyNintendo offers).

Everything else was emulated, or in Tellius's case ran on a homebrew Wii.

I own Awakening, Fates, SoV, and Three Houses physically. I have fe1 purchased digitally and all the gba titles emulated. That’s it.

30 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think that the Aum staff is exclusive to her.

Oh. I didn’t know that.

24 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Then I got SoV and 3H's limited editions.

3H has a limited edition? Dang I missed that.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

3H has a limited edition? Dang I missed that.

I'll tell you, it's no SoV limited edition.

The sound selection's on a USB keychain which you can still put other stuff on which is nice, the artbook's more awkward to put on a shelf and the pins ore probably easier to get away with wearing without being too obvious as opposed to the SoV pins

I’ve beaten all the mainline FE games, save Three Houses. I’m looking forward to the rumored FE: 4 remake that maybe coming out later this year for the game’s 25th anniversary.

I own physical copies of Fates, Radiant Dawn and SoV. I used to own a copy of Awakening but I sold it a long time ago.

I have digital copies of Three Houses, FE1 and TMS.

I also own Roy, Ike and Robin Amiibos except I think I lost the latter two.

I don't know if my Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones cartridges still work. Last time I played them it was on the Wii U virtual console.

Still got my copies of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, of course. But playing those would require hocking up my Wii, so I usually just emulate them.

Got Shadow Dragon physical and on Virtual Console.

As for the trilogy of shame, I got an Awakening cartridge, a Conquest cartridge and an Echoes cartridge.

And of course I bought the newly released Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light digitally.

I own PoR (2 copies) RD (also 2 copies) Awakening (2 copies...) Fates (2 copies)... Echoes, 3H, and FE8.

Edit: also every FE amibo, and the Lucina good smile figure mint in box.

Edited by lightcosmo

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

As for the trilogy of shame, I got an Awakening cartridge, a Conquest cartridge and an Echoes cartridge.

Echoes was pretty good. Grant, The Book of the New Sun > Fire Emblem...and if I maybe so bold, The Book of the New Sun > most JRPGs.

The lack of ability to determine where your units start is really annoying for this map in particular. My units are not at all evenly distributed.

I have no idea how I can even progress...

Edited by Sooks