19.jpg

I am good at Fire Emblem confirmed

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hm? Looks interesting...

19.jpg

Got this too.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

10.jpg

I mean, I main Medic in TF2, so I guess it's accurate, in a sense.

Benny's smile is the most precious thing. That's it, he's staying on the team. Two knights? Sure! I was never known for making sensible tactical decisions, anyway. His speed is utterly unsalvageable, so I think he'll go general for Wary Fighter.

Nice.  🙂 

Edited by Hasechi

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Citra canary or nightly?

Canary is dev builds, which can potentially have more bugs as they're not as thoroughly tested. Nightly are more stable builds that obviously don't include any features that may be implemented in the future canary builds.

I'd say just stick to nightly. It's what I'm doing, and so far...

Cx7cxrpu o

Well, okay, it's not exactly working as it should, but it works.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Be sure to get him ASAP. The child paralouges get harder the farther you progress through the game but this only applies to enemy units. As such, Ignatius can become very difficult to recruit if you wait until later because he'll get destroyed by enemy units.

He's at C with Nyx. I could've tried to get that in his join chapter, but I hadn't made up my mind to use him then. Still, all things considered, fast enough, I think.

I shudder to imagine what kind of horrible unit will result of the union between a knight and a friggin' mage of all things, but there weren't many other options.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Canary is dev builds, which can potentially have more bugs as they're not as thoroughly tested. Nightly are more stable builds that obviously don't include any features that may be implemented in the future canary builds.

I'd say just stick to nightly. It's what I'm doing, and so far...

Cx7cxrpu o

Well, okay, it's not exactly working as it should, but it works.

I got nightly because it sounded like it would work better, but I’m reading that Fates supposedly works better on canary.

Edit: Where are people getting these I am the tactician things?

Edited by Sooks

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I got nightly because it sounded like it would work better, but I’m reading that Fates supposedly works better on canary.

Edit: Where are people getting these I am the tactician things?

I recommend you use canary build. Cause nighty build don't support DLC . I think,

Edited by Hasechi

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Radiant Dawn Part 4 rout maps be like

MassiveJadedGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

I can definitely see why Part 4 bothers some people. I don't mind the rout maps themselves but IntSys was too trigger happy with those reinforcements. 

XDD

I like them quite a bit myself, but that made me laugh.

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Citra canary or nightly?

Nightly builds usually have the latest updates.

Edited by twilitfalchion

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Citra canary or nightly?

I think Nightly is the way to go.

'Morning, all!

Finally finished Age of Calamity! We still have three more chests and two more koroks to get, but we're really close! AoC was a great experience. My personal favorites to play were:

1. Impa. Hilariously OP, but was fun to play anyways.
  2. Mipha. Already pretty decent, but I got lucky with the seals and she had roughly 200~ might on each attack in a flurry rush.
  3. *Spoiler.* I didn't think much of him at first, but the stress blast was absurd.
  4. *Spoiler 2* haha, arrows go boom

The one thing I wish that the game had done differently was having a way to UNlevel as well so that I could redo maps without breaking them. I also loved the semi-completion award. It was a nice finish to the game.

4 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I recommend you use canary build. Cause nighty build don't suppose DLC . I think,

Nightly builds do, actually! At least for me.

18 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I recommend you use canary build. Cause nighty build don't suppose DLC . I think,

The DLC patch thing I downloaded didn’t specify canary or nightly, which I think it would if only one was applicable.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nightly builds do, actually! At least for me.

Let’s hope so! I can always uninstall it and install Canary instead, anyway. Speaking of, if I downloaded an emulator that said decrypted, does that mean I don’t have to do it myself, like you were talking about? I don’t know if you’ve found one of those.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm using nightly and the DLC works.

Didn’t you find one that included DLC though? I have to add it separately.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Click on the images in Hasechi's sig. That'll take you right to the quiz.

*cries in mobile user*

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Didn’t you find one that included DLC though? I have to add it separately.

I had a separate file for the DLC as well. The site had both of them up for download, is all. That's what I meant.

Oh no! Azura is upset that everyone hates her singing, so she's committing suicide! Nooooooooooooo my refresher!

Also I just realized that Kabbãge's current get-up renders her utterly blind.

Znuftiai o

How can she even aim?

Oop, no time to worry about that now - Jeigan is alive! He's going to tank the entire map, because Kabbãge can't take more than two or three hits and Azura is even worse.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Jeigan is alive! He's going to tank the entire map, because Kabbãge can't take more than two or three hits and Azura is even worse.

That is the last time you will be saying that.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks, but I already opened SF on my computer and took it! Now to figure out how to work my results, haha...

One slip-up. One goddamned slip-up with Azura, and there we go. Last 30 minutes of my life were a complete waste.

Fuck.

EDIT: Gunter got a good level this time, it was all worth it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

One slip-up. One goddamned slip-up with Azura, and there we go. Last 30 minutes of my life were a complete waste.

Fuck.

Don’t torment yourself Saint Rubenio if Fates harms you. Read Book of the New Sun or Thieves’ World to free yourself.

Edited by Wraith

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So, this is what I got.

23.jpg

Okay then.

Wow dishonorable falchion user  ^^

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

19.jpg

Oh, I think I inserted it right!

And look at me being a pro fe gamer 😛

Why do here have many Tactician class ?