Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

The blue puppet?

Ironically, that's just an avatar, so to speak, for a guy who does a lot of Nintendo content. While his content is family-friendly, there's nothing child-oriented about his opinions or discussions.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ironically, that's just an avatar, so to speak, for a guy who does a lot of Nintendo content. While his content is family-friendly, there's nothing child-oriented about his opinions or discussions.

Ah, then I do know him! It’s been a while though.

If my hesitation about Origami King wasn't enough, that review lets me know that it's not something worth my time, unfortunately. I try not to be one to form opinions on something without experiencing it myself, but tbh, it doesn't sound like it's worth my money or time. I know my tastes best, after all.

I'll sooner go back and play the originals. And my backlog is already big enough. 😛

I'll have to give the soundtrack a listen sometime though. Good music is good music.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't know exactly what happened, but my favorites, Jon (now at NinLife) and Derrick (some other small channel now) left. That was enough to get me to stop watching Gamexplain.

Yeah same. Like, once Derrick left i was like "well that's the end of an era".

Does suck about GameXplain tho, they were the only major gaming publication that i felt were valid. Rarely did i ever see bias or poor reviews from them.

Edited by Armagon

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...In order to get to everyone I believe I have to attempt to speak your language.

Am I truly that lost in your eyes?

Mayheps there are things one mistakenly perceives as there when they're not, and the opposite is true and reality truly is the eye of the beholder here.

A Tome of Teehees and Tribulation, date and author unknown

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

By Jules Necrofantasia,  May 20, 2020 in Forum Games 

I would argue that his codified work is A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of the Domain of Teehees, evolving from Basic Permutations of Teehee and their discourses, coming from 2020.

This tome I mention is as yet incomplete, as it is one coming from outside to understand the Teehee.

Edited by Dayni

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Salvation is not lost to those who fight against the Teehee.

Stop and consider, my spectral companion, whether the cause you fight for is just.

Pause and breathe in the cleansing truth of the Teehee, casting aside heresy's ash and dust.

See the possibilities that lie ahead, and those that can bring you so much more.

And leave behind you the past, the sorrow, the misery that remains on the other side of Fate's door.

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

A bible of heinous laughter and madness.

You have yet to see the light, oh fated one. This is no siren’s song, but the sonata of the souls bathed in the euphoria of teehee.