Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

She does try to escape out the right corner of the map.

Tl8dkbyd o

Let's see her try now.

Thanks for telling me, anyway.

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Fun fact about Candace, she can't reclass due to the unique model and body-type they gave her..

I thought the captured playables can't reclass in general. At the very least, I couldn't seem to figure out any way to do it for Haitaka.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I thought the captured playables can't reclass in general. At the very least, I couldn't seem to figure out any way to do it for Haitaka.

Promoted captured units can normally use a heart seal to class change over to the other option they could have promoted into.

So anyone who has seen my Xenoblade 2 Torna tyrant times, has probably noticed that I'm missing one, the level 100 beast. That's cause... I still haven't beaten him! God it's a nightmare on BoC, he constantly summons 2 or 3 other level 99 enemies that lock my party meter to nothing until I kill them, which in BoC takes a while. And once you kill his buds, he uses an attack (hawk dive?) That deals 16,000 damage to me on average. So I have to get lucky here simce this doesnt always seem to kill me in one shot, and then I need to kill the birds he brings back a few seconds later! 

All right, I have cleaned up the entire map except for Candace and one of the upper generals. I've got Benny positioned in javelin range of the general, while being paired up with Nyx. They deal no damage to each other, so I'll leave them there for a while to build up support. Also have Azura sing a ton for Niles, because I am terrible and want to have her marry Mr. "I am going to say the n-word."

Everyone except for Arthur and Percy hit level 20. I'm going to need a ton of master seals... Good thing I upgraded the shop a while back.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's finally happened, folks. The salad is complete.

Now to get the fruits of my labor. Midori's paralogue comes first because I want to capture Fat Woman and maybe use her. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. In any case, these two paralogues will give me ample opportunity to grind the other S-supports I'm working on. Ignatius's especially, since he's the only kid I'm sure I want on the team. Three knights? Three knights, why not!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, I have cleaned up the entire map except for Candace and one of the upper generals. I've got Benny positioned in javelin range of the general, while being paired up with Nyx. They deal no damage to each other, so I'll leave them there for a while to build up support. Also have Azura sing a ton for Niles, because I am terrible and want to have her marry Mr. "I am going to say the n-word."

Everyone except for Arthur and Percy hit level 20. I'm going to need a ton of master seals... Good thing I upgraded the shop a while back.

If you’re going for Ignatius, I would recommend Beruka as his mother. Best tank in the game right there.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

good thing too because now promoted enemies will become more numerous and starting ch18 every enemy will be promoted!

But first you gotta deal with the 2nd worst map...Ninja Hell...

Edited by Shrimperor

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If you’re going for Ignatius, I would recommend Beruka as his mother. Best tank in the game right there.

No. Nyx. Because a knight with a fragile mage as a mom totally isn't a dumb idea.

...That, and Beruka kinda hit the bench when Percy arrived. Blame the shitty deployment slots.

49 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

good thing too because now promoted enemies will become more numerous and starting ch18 every enemy will be promoted!

Oh. And here I thought this paralogue explosion was going to make me overlevelled...

But first you gotta deal with the 2nd worst map...Ninja Hell...

Oh dear.

Well, not really. I still have Kana's paralogue to get through, and with any luck someone will get to S support and I'll get even more paralogues.

Oh, by the way - is there a limit to how many support points I can get in one battle? Can I just get Benny and Nyx up to S from C in this one map? Probably not, but just in case...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh. And here I thought this paralogue explosion was going to make me overlevelled

That will be balanced by the fact that you are getting the 2 worst maps in the next 3. Ninja hell and Fox hell. Both which encourage lowmanning to the max...

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can I just get Benny and Nyx up to S from C in this one map

nope

Only 1 lvl max per map iirc

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, by the way - is there a limit to how many support points I can get in one battle? Can I just get Benny and Nyx up to S from C in this one map? Probably not, but just in case...

Yes. You can get up to C rank for pairings from one battle, and then it will take 2 battle’s worth of points for B, A, and S rank. Excluding fast supports.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

That will be balanced by the fact that you are getting the 2 worst maps in the next 3. Ninja hell and Fox hell. Both which encourage lowmanning to the max...

I see... Well, glad to have gotten the paralogues now, then.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

nope

Only 1 lvl max per map iirc

Hmmm... Unfortunate. Well, I should still be able to get Ignatius real soon. If all else fails, Azura and Niles are at B. I can get them to A here and to S in Kana's paralogue. Surely four paralogues should be enough to get three supports.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I see... Well, glad to have gotten the paralogues now, then.

Hmmm... Unfortunate. Well, I should still be able to get Ignatius real soon. If all else fails, Azura and Niles are at B. I can get them to A here and to S in Kana's paralogue. Surely four paralogues should be enough to get three supports.

From my experience you need atleast 2 maps for 1 lvl of support for most peeps. Only fast supports need 1 map iirc

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The thing is, the PS1 emulator I tried ran fine enough, but it was prone to randomly crashing, and when I wanted to close it, it wouldn't let me.
Meaning I could click to close however many times I wished, it wouldn't shut down. Only a complete shutdown of my PC helped with that, and those are the kinds of things that raise ginormous red flags for me, hence why I uninstalled the thing the first time this happened.

Task manager (or whatever the Linux equivalent is) -> whatever it is you wanna close out of -> end task.

Gets me out of situations like that.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayyy, Gunvolt music on the TL.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

From my experience you need atleast 2 maps for 1 lvl of support for most peeps. Only fast supports need 1 map iirc

Yeah... Niles didn't even get to A in this paralogue. That sucks... I hope one map or two won't render Ignatius impossible to save. That would make me rather angry.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah... Niles didn't even get to A in this paralogue. That sucks... I hope one map or two won't render Ignatius impossible to save. That would make me rather angry.

You can build support in my castle battles, can you do those on emulator?

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ayyy, Gunvolt music on the TL.

it was randomly rec'd by youtube hehe

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You can build support in my castle battles, can you do those on emulator?

nope. What i did instead however was do the money dlc map while killing only enemies that don't drop any money, to emulate the castle battles so to say xD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nyx just gave me three cabbages. This is very funny to me. I don't even know what I can do with the things.

Also

P0qwyhrc o

I was not aware that this game was a prequel to FE7. Damnit, now I hate it!

When you hate the cast so much, half your army is made of captureable enemy units instead xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

When you hate the cast so much, half your army is made of captureable enemy units instead xD

Hey, I haven't even recruited Roland yet. But I'm tempted to use him, just for the heck of it.

Also Candace is awful, I don't think she stands much of a chance to replace Niles.

Jakob, on the other hand...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Mostly because Niles is a useless PoS that gets benched every run...

Really? He destroys everything in my run. Sky-high speed, good strength, can even take a hit if he has to. Way better than Kabbãge, too. But probably because I gave Kabbãge a boon and bane based on a lame pun, and I think it resulted in her having good skill but bad strength. Which is horrible.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

That’s what happens when you make him a strategist.

I had no intention of ever using him long term, and any other class would've taken away his only niche, staffbotting.

Also, he's still better than Candace, but Candace is funny, which is a huge advantage.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really? He destroys everything in my run. Sky-high speed, good strength, can even take a hit if he has to. Way better than Kabbãge, too. But probably because I gave Kabbãge a boon and bane based on a lame pun, and I think it resulted in her having good skill but bad strength. Which is horrible

In my 5 runs my Niles usually has no STR or SKL. Only high speed really (and Res, but he has weapon disadvantage against mages kek). But he can't hit anything and not even bow's super high mt can help his piss poor str. Like he can't even one shot fliers....

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really? He destroys everything in my run. Sky-high speed, good strength, can even take a hit if he has to.

Anything can happen if you hack the game.