Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I don't have that.

Or maybe I do but it got left behind in Volke's inventory if that's the case.

I meant Peshkatz.

I did the edit too late. πŸ˜›

A strong forged knife can be an option if you don't have that.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The only Rexflame got left behind in Bastian's inventory lol.

FTFY

This is why I sold all the unnecessary stuff and carried all the powerful weapons I still had as well as the ton of forges I did.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dark knights can't use nosferatu.

Whoops.

Guess Nyx will be taking this heart seal...

RIP Mozu.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Mozu has been R.I.P. since Haitaka joined.

Only out of cowardice

You could have had her flying on a giant bird if you'd taken our advice......

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

strong forged knife can be an option if you don't have that.

I don't have that either.

I uh, ran out of funds preparing everyone for the tower and I didn't think to sell everyone else's inventory haha.

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I uh, ran out of funds preparing everyone for the tower and I didn't think to sell everyone else's inventory haha.

To be fair, it took me literaal hours to sort out that stuff.

There's a reason RD took me 60 hours.

Okay, so I'm doing Kana's paralogue, and the map is already empty save for a healer. It's turn 5.

...Thankfully, I've heard that I should probably wait until turn 8 for more Niles shenanigans. So I'll do that.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Saint RubenioΒ trying to fix Fates on my computer, would you mind sharing how big your save is? It only crashes when I try to start a new game, and I have only a little bit of storage left over, so maybe...

My save files? They're 20 KBs big. Which is to say, not very.

Β 

NILES! MISSED TWO 81s ON LLOYD! IT WAS PERFECT, PERFECT...!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

My save files? They're 20 KBs big. Which is to say, not very.

Oh. Welp, that’s one problem down. It’s when I select the difficulty...

NILES! MISSED TWO 81s ON LLOYD! IT WAS PERFECT, PERFECT...!

The Niles experience.

Of course, and Lloyd commits suicide on Haitaka instead of attacking KabbΓ£ge with a bow right next to him.

I am so upset. Why do you do this to me, Niles? I mean, I wasn't going to use either of these buffoons, but...

Just now, Sooks said:

The Niles experience.

Yeah, except this is the first time he's ever done it. Honestly, Haitaka and Kumagera have done so much, and Niles himself has shot down so many fliers, that I have a hard time imagining a run of this game without Niles.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, except this is the first time he's ever done it. Honestly, Haitaka and Kumagera have done so much, and Niles himself has shot down so many fliers, that I have a hard time imagining a run of this game without Niles.

Well the typical player will be using units like Xander, Elise, Camilla, Servant 1...

Roland's first level: HP, strength, skill, defense.

What are the growths on these generics? I thought they'd be the basic class growths, but either I'm the luckiest man on Earth, or that just isn't true.

Just now, Sooks said:

Well the typical player will be using units like Xander, Elise, Camilla, Servant 1...

Yes, well, I am not the typical player. I am unique. One-of-a-kind. Exceptional.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Okay, I definitely misinterpreted the generic growth rates. Roland just got HP, skill, speed, luck and defense. No way he's getting these gains on Arran-tier growths.

On the bright side, that means I've got my sword user for the rest of the game. I considered Severa at one point, but she sucked too hard, and KabbΓ£ge has 13 strength, so I think Roland's going to be my main sword user. A fact which I love, to be honest.

Okay, I definitely misinterpreted the generic growth rates. Roland just got HP, skill, speed, luck and defense. No way he's getting these gains on Arran-tier growths.

On the bright side, that means I've got my sword user for the rest of the game. I considered Severa at one point, but she sucked too hard, and KabbΓ£ge has 13 strength, so I think Roland's going to be my main sword user. A fact which I love, to be honest.

Oh, if you think the top tier generics are him, then you have yet to see the wonderful things coming.

One of the most prominent is on the next Takumi map. Get them for sure, they're memes for a reason.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Oh, if you think the top tier generics are him, then you have yet to see the wonderful things coming.

I know a hero with armored blow is pretty shit compared to some of the other stuff. I've heard tale of one Rallyman...

But still. I've grown fond of Roland over the course of this map. He has exceeded my expectations, and thus he joins the team. He has earned it.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wha-- That bad!? And still he's gotten two consistently good levels? Roland, my man! This is a sign from above that I must keep this man around for as long as I can.

EDIT: No wait, it says right there that these are added to the generic class growths. Okay, that makes it a bit more understandable. Still. Roland, my man!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I know a hero with armored blow is pretty shit compared to some of the other stuff. I've heard tale of one Rallyman...

RALLYMAN!

Oh yeah, and I guess Kana joined. Whoop de doo. Hit the bench alongside the best units in the game so I can put fuckin' generics in my team.

I must say, I am quite pleased by the fact that Conquest is allowing me to have a very Saint Rubenio team. I was a bit afraid that I'd have to use at least one of the royals, but nope.

A lot of people are havingΒ this issue, and supposedly I can fix it by using an older version of citraΒ nightly for... whatever reason.

Oh yeah, and I guess Kana joined. Whoop de doo. Hit the bench alongside the best units in the game so I can put fuckin' generics in my team.

Wha-!? B-but the salad! THE SALAD RUBENIO!