• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, wow... That's archaic Kaga design, right there - the worst kind of archaic Kaga design at that. I mean, he literally did it in FE3. Who made that choice and why?

Probably whoever the guy was who decided to remove visible movement from Radiant Dawn's Hard Mode.
Either that or the guy who decided to bring back reinforcements that appear at the start of enemy phase.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

...It is an immortality of a sort, paid in the silver of pain.

So ambush spawns are like the guy who grabs your arm and punches you with your fist.

I should take note of this.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Probably whoever the guy was who decided to remove visible movement from Radiant Dawn's Hard Mode.
Either that or the guy who decided to bring back reinforcements that appear at the start of enemy phase.

That guy needs to be put to clean toilets at IntSys HQ.

You know what? I've got some spare deployment slots (at long last!), so when I play tomorrow I think I'll field Shura. I gave up my boots for him, and he's better than Candace (except his weapon ranks, those are somehow worse), so I might as well take him along as we go to...

"Kabbãge enters Hoshido and discovers that a Nohrian ally, Mokushu, has been under attack for days. Kabbãge rushes to assist their besieged troops."

Mokushu destroyed Shura's homeland and forced him to flee to Nohr become a pirate.

"Kabbãge rushes to assist"

...Fiddlesticks.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know what? I've got some spare deployment slots (at long last!), so when I play tomorrow I think I'll field Shura. I gave up my boots for him, and he's better than Candace (except his weapon ranks, those are somehow worse), so I might as well take him along as we go to...

"Kabbãge enters Hoshido and discovers that a Nohrian ally, Mokushu, has been under attack for days. Kabbãge rushes to assist their besieged troops."

Mokushu destroyed Shura's homeland and forced him to flee to Nohr become a pirate.

...Fiddlesticks.

Time for the worst map in the game!

Also if you keep Saizo alive you get speedwings

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Fiddlesticks.

If you keep this up you’ll have to change your name to Saint Rubenio the Martyred.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

If you keep this up you’ll have to change your name to Saint Rubenio the Martyred.

Saint Rubenio, Lamb upon the Fates alter?

Heaven's Feel 3 Major Spoilers!

Spoiler

can't wait to see this fight animated tbh. It was pretty sick in the VN. Then again HF endgame has like the most sick fights in the Nasuverse combined...

Especially if you include that one bad end....

23 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Hah! Maybe I will, if these maps prove to be as rough as I'm told they are.

...ahh, Roland will get us through, I'm sure.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Time for the worst map in the game!

But first some sleep.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also if you keep Saizo alive you get speedwings

Excellent. Thanks.