• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That is true! Makes the sword mount worth considering as well. It grants... Uuuhh, according to Serenes, a ?% increase to his sword skill growth rate. Real helpful.

...not gonna lie, I think I'll still get the rug. At least there I know for certain what manner of tiny, inconsequential buff I'm getting from burning 75% of the army's budget. Besides, a growth increase means it would take a long time for the mount's benefits to begin showing.

Whatever the case, just a reminder that you need at least 5 AS for a chance to trigger Adept at all.

I do wonder how the Mongol Empire and China border will be in EUIV when transfer. The Mongol Empire covers most of the eastern edge of the CKII map, which is, well, cut in a straight line. I'd expect at least the Western Protectorate will be attached to China proper once I transfer, but still...

pYbM6hK.png?1

intensifies

Anyways with this image I say goodbye to this thread. 

Some mod shall take care of it from now on to continue the teehee ride if it's still wanted.

I will stay in this forum for continuing my project but not here anymore.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

11 hours ago, Spara said:

Missival was one thunder skill off of promo.

That's just terrible. Perceval just barely missing things as usual.

Daoud was a lost cause. 

I feel like Daoud is deceptively difficult to promote. Sure, he can easily hit both shield requirements in his join map if you play your cards right, but then you realize he has like, no axe skill and a requirement of 30. 60% growth is fine, but he has less availability than Adel and Leon, and fewer opportunities to gain skill (since Leon can deathmatch things and Adel can enemy phase). I'm trying really hard in this run, but he's still at 21 as of chapter 9. Friggin' Adel has overtaken him at this point.

7 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

The main thing is that I prefer playing on my handheld Switch since I have no TV in my bedroom.

I have a Switch controller which I have used maybe once or twice yet.

Ahh... Well, that's understandable, but joycon drift will continue to be an issue, I'm afraid. Nintendo doesn't give a damn about it.

2 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Some mod shall take care of it from now on to continue the teehee ride if it's still wanted.

Oh... Well, goodbye, then. Good luck with the project.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I barely noticed it being anything especially good. It was more "finally, a third for Tora" for me. 

Then again, other than Corvin, that pretty much describes all Blades to me, I can tell on paper some are less good (Amani), and some better, but in practice I didn't notice it very much.

3rd Poppi with its default setup lets Tora, with some tight timing, perform a full Driver Combo by himself. But I wouldn't consider that grounds for brokenness.

Well, her arts are among the best in the game (the break art especially) her damage output is among the highest as well, without sacrificing all of your defence while your at it. And if playing NG+, there is literally no effort required to make her broken. 

And since you can set up her skills the way you want, she is flexible as well.

Imagine sleeping. Just imagine.

4 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

pYbM6hK.png?1

intensifies

I wish you the best in your life. Good luck with your project!

5 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

pYbM6hK.png?1

intensifies

Well, hopefully you can see your project through!

6 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Take care, Jules.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wow, I just killed one of the chapter 9 lance squad's horses by accident. That's awesome. Now to make him watch as his friends die around him while he can do nothing to help. Hah!

Ah, nice! Does he have an imperial knight shield?

Also, I'm gonna be recording that map tonight. I... have a plan, but it'll still hurt.

14 minutes ago, Spara said:

Ah, nice! Does he have an imperial knight shield?

He did, but unfortunately, Sophie killed the attempt. One of them lost his horse, the other got crippled at random. And I lost the attempt. How I hate when this happens.

...Fortunately, I got a lucky injury on one of chapter 8's cavaliers, and Perceval was nearby, so I was able to secure the Erzheimer shield then. Thus, the loss wasn't really all that. Stings a bit, but well, I ended up killing all four of them the old-fashioned way.

16 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, I'm gonna be recording that map tonight. I... have a plan, but it'll still hurt.

Wait, you're already up to chapter 9? Damn! I can imagine it's going to get rough, with only a few units...

I started to prefer giving Daoud small shields rather then medium ones because his s.shield skill goes up to 40 while m.shield only reaches 30.

If he were to promote, both skills would cap at 50. But that is of course easier said then done.

Edited by BrightBow

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, you're already up to chapter 9? Damn! I can imagine it's going to get rough, with only a few units...

Yeah, my uploads are super behind. I need to get on that, but my upload speed isn't very good, so it's hard to find a good time to upload. 

8 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

26649386de41621c664de2d9ce6c8922.gif

(I'm free if you need to shoot me up for a look at lines again.)

8 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Take care, Jules, and good luck with your project!

37 minutes ago, Spara said:

Yeah, my uploads are super behind. I need to get on that, but my upload speed isn't very good, so it's hard to find a good time to upload. 

Well, it's all right. Some of those videos are long, it's nice to have plenty of time to watch them.

Volo has returned. He's still a good person. I still cannot believe it.

Oh, and I think I'll have enough dough to purchase Art: Hope. 3% avoid on Reese is complete garbage, but I mean, I'm on a roll now. Might as well keep going.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

'Morning, all!

9 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

image I say goodbye to this thread. 

Farewell, good luck and take care!

Christine is ready for promotion! She is going to promote earlier than all of her fellow Sinon Knights, despite the fact that the game doesn't let her do it until chapter 10. She might also beat Kramer and Esteban, neither of them are at level 15 yet. Huh. Well, no complaints here!

TFW Mothra's Song (1992 version) is a 90s anime ED song.

.....this doesn't actually play in the movie though. A slower, shorter version of Mothra's Song does play but this version that I posted doesn't. Weird. Maybe it was in the credits.

Edited by Armagon