Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Wraith said:

*Wraith is busy laughing all the way to the bank because he got PoR for $20 and RD as a Christmas gift in 2007*

I don't have RD yet but I was able to nab a JPN copy of PoR with mint disc and inserts for about $85 not too long ago.

Man, $20. I'm jealous.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Man, $20. I'm jealous.

Ah, I was feeling pretty depressed early but this thread tonight has made me laugh. Ah Ha Ha Ha...I made off like a bandit! Plus I got the guide book as well for no extra cost.

Edited by Wraith

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly used copies, but I remember getting PoR and RD at 15-20 USD each, back in... certainly before 2010, for sure. Maybe.

Yep, the youngins may not remember but there was once a time back in primordial, cimmerian past when Fire Emblem was a very niche series. I mean hell, I beat RD when twilitfalchion was probably in 1st grade and Benice was still on his grandpappy’s knee, listening to his stories by the fireside on those cold winter nights.

Edited by Wraith

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@Benice so you sending your unit compisition or nah xD

Oh, whoops. I will get to that soon-I've got a few chores rn but I'll get on it as soon as I'm finished with that.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've got a few chores rn but I'll get on it as soon as I'm finished with that.

Ah yes chores, I had so many. I’ll always remember my father’s wise words from those halcyon days. He’d say, “*Wraith’s Real Name*, you did well. As a reward you get to sleep inside tonight!”.

Hey guys, it wasn’t child neglect! It was character building! Hey, I’m a dysfunctional alcoholic by choice! I can stop whenever I want...right? Why isn’t anyone saying anything?

Edited by Wraith

Anyway, I think I’m up to my no good ways again because I’m having an interesting conversation with Ottservia on the Unpopular Fire Emblem Opinions thread about Awakening and Genealogy of the Holy War.

Edited by Wraith

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Anyway, I think I’m up to my no good ways again because I’m having an interesting conversation with Ottservia on the Unpopular Fire Emblem Opinions thread about Awakening and Genealogy of the Holy War.

Do you really want to poke that bear?

Hey, discussion's great but some people tend to get a bit intense about it.

Ottservia seems to be a very passionate fellow when it comes to the media he consumes. This isn’t a weakness because it demonstrates that he has real ardor for his passions, something I wish I still had. However, a certain...odious crossover...crushed my passion for the FE series years ago.

Edited by Wraith

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Ottservia seems to be a very passionate fellow when it comes to the media he consumes. This isn’t a weakness because it demonstrates that he has ardor for his passions, which I wish I still had. However, a certain...odious crossover...crushed my passion for the FE series years ago.

I agree. I respect him for how serious and passionate he gets in his discussions. It makes chatting with him about FE a lot more interesting.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Which one?

TMS#FE.

Edited by twilitfalchion

I agree. I respect him for how serious and passionate he gets in his discussions. It makes chatting with him about FE a lot more interesting.

Speaking of which he just responded to my post in the Unpopular Opinions thread.