Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ah well, spoilers ruined TH for me, so I may as well preserve the innocence of other players here.

Reveal hidden contents

Also I'm calling her Not Pyra for the rest of the game because she introduced herself by saying I am Not Pyra.

I understand the sentiment but Pyra and Mythra being the same person is very much known.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also

Hide contents

Pythra is what the thumbnail i saw a few days ago spoiled me

Ah.

Spoiler

Lightcosmo has her in his pfp, so I guess in a way, you were spoiled earlier. You just didn't know.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lightcosmo has her in his pfp, so I guess in a way, you were spoiled earlier. You just didn't know.

Oof, should i have changed that? I mean, technically you wouldn't really notice till the ending.

Just now, Armagon said:

I understand the sentiment but Pyra and Mythra being the same person is very much known.

Ah.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Would that even count? There's no context on what exactly is being spoiled. Other than the design/character exists, I guess. But not who she actually is.

I am in the Mythra camp.

However, if we are talking about artificially-created women in games which Monolith has had a hand in general, then Aschen is the winner. Setting aside her being written and owned by Banpresto. I say this unironically. Mostly.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would that even count? There's no context on what exactly is being spoiled. Other than the design/character exists, I guess. But not who she actually is.

Spoiler

I'd say Pyra and Mythra also being there at least gives some sort of implication.

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sorry about that, Shrimpy! I just have to represent the Aegis girls!

Dw, as i said i didn't notice it xD

Ch8 spoilers

Spoiler

Ya know, this kinda makes me wish i didn't play xb1 lol

As Morytha would've been a much bigger twist then

And done in a much better way

Edited by Shrimperor

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Dw, as i said i didn't notice it xD

Well, i switched it as i don't want to dissapoint/ruin it for anyone else so it's in the past now. I'm really sorry.

Edited by lightcosmo

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ch8 spoilers

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Well if you didn't play Xenoblade 1 first, you would've had a rougher time playing it after this one.

How are you feeling about Morytha anyway? I remember I went "woah woah woah" when I saw the panning shot of the modern-day skyscrapers because the last thing I expected was "it was Earth all along".

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

How are you feeling about Morytha anyway? I remember I went "woah woah woah" when I saw the panning shot of the modern-day skyscrapers because the last thing I expected was "it was Earth all along".

Spoiler

I think i would've went that if i didn't play xb1, as i said xD

I was more like "cool" xD

Not sure if there are any Dark Souls fans in this thread, but I somewhat recently got Dark Souls 1 & 2, and seeing as I started (barring a short time with a friend's copy of Demon's souls back in the day) with Dark Souls 3 (plus there was a delay on getting the Dark Souls 1 steam key), I have been playing through Dark Souls 2 recently. Its odd in that it feels like the normal encounters are harder than the bosses for me, as most I have completed within the first three attempts, even had two first try kills in the Last Giant and the Skeleton Lords, although the big exceptions so far are the Pursuer, the Old Dragon Slayer, and arguably the Royal Rat Vanguard (although once I figured out how that fight actually worked it took three attempts). I have been exploring the game in a way I would describe as wide (so instead of picking a direction and heading down it til I hit a dead end, I will explore one direction for a bit, then go back and head down a different direction that I didn't finish...) so I am probably facing things in a strange order. Also the online functionality seems kinda dead, haven't seen many player invasions, and haven't seen any summon signs at all...(although there are still enough useful messages for me to appreciate them).

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The original two part Golden Sun games are such an iconic, and graceful RPG of the GBA era. The first truly stretched the limits of both graphics, and sound in the handhold's youth, and had such a graceful story, with a fun way of spicing up the old turn-based systems of JRPGs using the Djinn, and fun use of magic in puzzling, and the second part can best be described as epic (in ways both good and bad, but epic to the core). Its kinda shame the later third game missed one of the marks that made the first two so iconic, that graceful storytelling.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

JESUS CHRIST ON A UNICYCLE, WHAT THE HECK IS AZAMI

Also, make that 6/13 for rare/total Rare blades pulled.

Congrats on those! 

Also yeah, some of the designs are kinda... out there, haha.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

JESUS CHRIST ON A UNICYCLE, WHAT THE HECK IS AZAMI

Also, make that 6/13 for rare/total Rare blades pulled.

Tharja.

And is that 13 overall? There are only 20 obtainable via random summoning, so I would consider holding off on summoning more until you get more Drivers.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

And is that 13 overall?

13 blades pulled, 6 of them rare.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yandere

Meaning...?

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Tharja.

Oh. Oh my...

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not a total MH scrub anymore. Took down Mizu solo this time around. 'Twas a glorious battle. 🙃

That battle theme really makes it feel even more like a dance than a regular monster fight.