Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I see I’m the only one with obscure enough knowledge to get my own joke.

Probably, I've watched some playthroughs but I'm not the biggest fan of Detroit.

(Unless the joke was just that Ortiz is the victim of the 28 stab wounds and I just assumed it was supposed to be something more)

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Probably, I've watched some playthroughs but I'm not the biggest fan of Detroit.

For shame! /s

(Unless the joke was just that Ortiz is the victim of the 28 stab wounds and I just assumed it was supposed to be something more)

He is, he’s the homicide victim you see in Connor’s second chapter. I 100%-ed that chapter last night and had to hear “The victim was stabbed 28 times,” 3 times.

Edited by Sooks

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He is, he’s the homicide victim you see in Connor’s second chapter.

Oh yeah, I knew that.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I 100%-ed that chapter last night and had to hear “The victim was stabbed 28 times,” 3 times.

84 stab wounds! You didn't want to leave him a chance, huh!?

Picked up Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on sale after spending a good bit of time with the Rise demo. It's definitely got a different feel, but I'm digging it all the same. I think I'm maining dual blades for GenU. Most other weapons feel too slow compared to how quick, say, long sword is in Rise. Besides, aerial-style dual blades are really fun to mess around with.

I'll probably finish up Age of Calamity later today. I only have two missions left.

Man, Xenoblade 2 is zuccing up all my time. I need to keep going with Trails too...

Also, Link's Awakening (Switch)  is the hardest game in the franchise, change my mind.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, Link's Awakening (Switch)  is the hardest game in the franchise, change my mind.

How is it so much harder than the original?

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Interesting opinion, i personally found it pretty easy, as i've played DX quite a few times (I.E, alot) so it felt like i was right at home with that one.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

That's cause they made it a pain to get in comparison to the OG.

They did? I didn't know that. Never played the original, but all the seashell collecting felt so tedious in the remake. I never bothered with doing it outside of the ones I happened to come across.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

They did? I didn't know that. Never played the original, but all the seashell collecting felt so tedious in the remake. I never bothered with doing it outside of the ones I happened to come across.

Yeah, you only needed 15 Shells in the OG, since they had 20? i think total.

HD needs ALOT more, can't remember since i only played it once, though.

ofc Shell sword is gamebreaking in the OG as well. so take that as you will. Also you could acquire it before dungeon 5 was completed.

Edited by lightcosmo

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Zelda 2 exists.

True. I also forgot about Minish Cap, which I  struggled with a lot as well...

Seriously, though, I 0-deathed Wind waker HD, Twilight Princess and Skyward sword. I did die a lot in Master Mode BotW, I guess.

The Legend of Zelda quest 2 is awful as well. Mostly for the enemies that Jinx lock you until you can either leave the dungeon or locate the enemy that unjinxes you. Which in some cases, are quite far away!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

The opening hours of BotW can be quite punishing if you go in blind as well.

I was surprised by the blood moon (NO ALL MY KILLS), though that wasn't severe in my case.

Otherwise I didn't run into something particularly rough so far barring the encounters with the golem bosses I've seen. (A few close shaves but if you're breathing you're still wilding)

I'm not far into the game at all, fair warning.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I was surprised by the blood moon (NO ALL MY KILLS), though that wasn't severe in my case.

Otherwise I didn't run into something particularly rough so far barring the encounters with the golem bosses I've seen. (A few close shaves but if you're breathing you're still wilding)

I'm not far into the game at all, fair warning.

Master Mode adds a Silver Lynel onto the Great Plateau at the beginning. And if you don't know what those are yet...

Well, let's just say that an encounter with one woudn't be pretty..

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Master Mode adds a Silver Lynel onto the Great Plateau at the beginning. And if you don't know what those are yet...

Well, let's just say that an encounter with one woudn't be pretty..

I know enough about Lynels in other titles (even in ALBW they're not pretty) to be concerned.

Speaking of which, I sorta with that master mode weremore like Ghost of Tsushima's Lethal mode, where everything (including you) dies in just a hit or two. Master mode started off good in my opinion, but later on got rather tedious. Maybe I was playing wrong, though.

Edited by Benice