• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Rebecca sends the corpse-eaters out to get you, thats for sure.

Can confirm, i sent Raffin to the farthest left house and they aggro'd.

I cannot Canto away after visiting a house which means that i'll have to take the desert fort after all. *sigh*. Welp, time to reposition my units in preparation.

Actually wait nvm. I can take the northen route, grab Narcus on the way, then once all is said and done, have Raffin go back and get Rebecca and then seize the northen fort.

17 hours ago, Dayni said:

Ah, that's pretty shit if you ask me, I was hoping you had a longer contract.

But you know where you're at with it, so I presume it was a stressful position?

It was mostly a trial run, I'd guess.

Not stressful, just murder on my feet.

58 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

What helps in SRWs case though (or atleast my very limited experience with it) is that the animations are generally much longer than FEs, and some  character themes are really iconic you just love to listen to them

Battle themes also keep playing after battle, so you can keep hearing them regardless of how long battles last. Some SRW's even allow you to set which BGM plays for each character, so you don't have to play with animations off if you want to keep hearing a specific one.

I think the VTX trilogy even lets you insert custom music as well.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wow. Lot of posts since I last checked in.

Did I miss anything? Lol.

I talked about how TRS' soundtrack is pretty stinky and this started another OST discussion.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

How did you become Fate's version of Sigurd, lol?

Shrimpy made a post about this like two pages back I think. Maybe three idk. It's recent.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Ask Shrimpy...

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy made a post about this like two pages back I think. Maybe three idk. It's recent.

Alright then, haha.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I talked about how TRS' soundtrack is pretty stinky and this started another OST discussion.

Ah, nice.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Um...

I'm Fate!Sigurd?

z72d2n96kna51.png

The actual Fate!Sigurd (and his Waifu), and not who you think Fate!Sigurd is xD

49 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think the VTX trilogy even lets you insert custom music as well.

A feature every game out there needs instead of the hassle of modding stuff in my own

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The actual Fate!Sigurd (and his Waifu), and not who you think Fate!Sigurd is xD

*I am Samurai!Fate!Sigurd.

Man, it really makes a difference adding the vocal versions of the regular battle tracks, hahaha...

Dem HEATS with vocals in SRW, specially.

Also, imagine being in that battleship in that last attack...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

What helps in SRWs case though (or atleast my very limited experience with it) is that the animations are generally much longer than FEs, and some  character themes are really iconic you just love to listen to them

Very true. And since FE makes a brand new roster every game, it doesn't have the luxury of giving everyone their own theme.

53 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wooooow Ch.26-A is shit.

Believe it or not, Chapter 26-B is supposedly worse. I never actually picked it because I read it is really bad. Indoors, so no horsies. Arkis if he is around is forced into enemy service will attack you, and must be re-recruited via Lina, who is trapped in a prison cell at the other end of the map. Several enemies carry Thief Swords so they can randomly take your stuff, with no guaranteed chance of getting it back. A room in the center of the map filled with enemies you cannot see that can hit you, including an AoE wind tome and Chu-ko-nu. And a thief that will rush to the chest with the one and only +Movement stat booster. With one strong enemy with a Brave Sword and the Draco skill as the cherry on top.

Either way, Chapter 26 is a nadir of TRS's map design.😑

And if you wanted to train Rina, who isn't worth it coming so late with 10% Str and Def growths despite the 10% Mov growth, you should kill her. Now that Holmes has the Dakruon, he can resurrect her and train her up right before reuniting with Runan again.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Believe it or not, Chapter 26-B is supposedly worse. I never actually picked it because I read it is really bad. Indoors, so no horsies. Arkis if he is around is forced into enemy service will attack you, and must be re-recruited via Lina, who is trapped in a prison cell at the other end of the map. Several enemies carry Thief Swords so they can randomly take your stuff, with no guaranteed chance of getting it back. A room in the center of the map filled with enemies you cannot see that can hit you, including an AoE wind tome and Chu-ko-nu. And a thief that will rush to the chest with the one and only +Movement stat booster. With one strong enemy with a Brave Sword and the Draco skill as the cherry on top.

So not only do you have to go through a shitty desert to access it but doing so makes you go into a much worse map?

Yeah, A-route is objectively better.