Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that she's Hilda, and therefore I cringe. I need Hilda on a better FE so I can kill her.

Fanhackers, get on it.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

...you need to beat every level with every character in 3D world in order to 100% the game. What.

I'd worry about that later, personally. There's a lot of really good stuff in this game, and a lot of things to do before you get to that point.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

...you need to beat every level with every character in 3D world in order to 100% the game. What.

Yeah, but it's not something you should bother with. It's just some shiny savefile stars, nothing worth your time.

...Then again, you are the same person that beat Maddening without NG+ for the title screen...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, but it's not something you should bother with. It's just some shiny savefile stars, nothing worth your time.

You underestimate the ways of the completionist.

...Then again, you are the same person that beat Maddening without NG+ for the title screen...

Ah, so you do get it.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also to prove I actually could clear a highest difficulty in an FE.

Does this also require to reach the top of each flag pole with everyone?

Admittedly I didn't mind it much in 3D Land since Luigi is really good at that anyway. But I'd imagine it would be a lot more annoying in World.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

I don't think so. The top of the flag pole on every level is one of the 100% requirements, but once you have it with someone, the rest just have to finish.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Admittedly I didn't mind it much in 3D Land since Luigi is really good at that anyway. But I'd imagine it would be a lot more annoying in World.

I mean, Luigi exists from the beginning of the game in World. Plus, the cat suit can just climb the poles like it's nobody's business.

Alright, I did the first world with every character except the secret one (obviously) as well as the first level of world 2. Now to continue with this or to continue my domination run in civ vi...

21 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yes. But there is the cat power up, at least.

>Place within the rifts of Spacetime only cats can visit.

>Of course this part is gonna involve Morgana Who's not a cat, clearly...

The first bit's actually something of a spoiler for further in the main story. Oh well!

This looks cool, heh.

Vw1Vj3Z.png

Well, took down the final boss on the second try. Had a "HP of party down to 1" attack, but thankfully it could be interrupted... if I dealt enough damage within the turn limit. Well, that's that. That was interesting.

As it happens, the collab has a Part 2, but I'm not gonna start that one for a while, haha...

Well, let's see what the next gacha pull brings me....

BsP2W3A.png

Why does this sounds familiar...

Bonus points, this Claude also wields a bow and attends a school.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Wait, is this game a gacha?

I'm very confused. Because I was never in the loop.

It has a gacha system, but also throws you enough free characters between the main story, sidequests, and bonus pulls you can honestly not use it if you wished. Unless you really wanted to.

Like, because I finished the Persona 5 collab, I get Joker and Morgana to join for free.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

It has a gacha system, but also throws you enough free characters between the main story, sidequests, and bonus pulls you can honestly not use it if you wished. Unless you really wanted to.

So you're emulating this then?

Or was it always PC?

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So you're emulating this then?

Or was it always PC?

No, it got added on Steam on March 31. Before that it has been on mobiles since... 2017 or so. But my phone didn't had the specs for it. Did try to emulate it through Bluestacks when it got released in my country, but also was a bit wonky. Though since then I got a better laptop but never tried again until now that it got a proper PC release.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Just as a warning, you may want to look at a mechanic guide, since it'll just be not fun at all if you don't understand how the game is designed.

Nah, I got this. Come watch my suffering later.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Dang, the siege tower barely helps my units at all with this Polish city.

How close are you to Advanced Flight? Because while the midgame is sluggish from walls, the lategame city-taking is greatly accelerated with Bombers.

• Research Flight for Aerodromes, built one of these in any city, you need one to make aircraft in a city.
  • Research Radio for Aluminum access, this can be found in desert, rainforest, and plains. You need a source of aluminum for all non-Biplane aircraft.
  • Research Advanced Flight to unlock the Bombers, which you can then produce or buy in the Aerodrome city.
  • Bombers can cripple cities to 1 HP in 6 hits at most, likely less. Obviously less if you have them drop a nuclear weapon.

Air units differ from land and naval ones. They can't move across the map normally, they have to "based" in:

• A City Center- which can hold 1 aircraft
  • An Aerodrome- which 2 can hold aircraft, 4 with a Hangar, and 6 with an Airport.
  • An Airstrip- which can hold 3 aircraft. These must placed on a hills-free tile (doesn't matter who if anyone owns it) by a Military Engineer (can be produced in cities with an Encampment with an Armory).
  • Or an Aircraft Carrier, which can hold 2 aircraft, up to 5 with the three proper promotions.

Note that if an enemy unit ends their turn on an Airstrip or Aerodrome with your air units in it, the air units are instantly lost. Same if they sink a loaded Aircraft Carrier.

An air unit uses up its turn relocating to another base. Air units can only relocate as far as their movement allows, which is as little as 6 for a Biplane, or as high as 12 for a Jet Bomber.  Air units have attack ranges that are as small as 4 for the Biplane, or 15 for the Jet Bomber.

As another huge benefit, unless the enemy has: Biplanes/Fighters/Jet Fighters, Anti-Air Guns/Mobile SAMs, Destroyers, or Battleships/Missile Cruisers; near your intended target, air units won't take any damage when they attack. This allows them to keep on pounding away as long as something is in reach and sight.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

And when I declare war all my units in the city disappear... guess that’s not happening.

You got Open Borders and then declared war on them and your troops were relocated? I don't understand why, but that happens.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You got Open Borders and then declared war on them and your troops were relocated? I don't understand why, but that happens.

Relocated?? They disappeared off the face of the Earth! Thank goodness for old saves...