• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Is this a Jacharam thing?

No, man. This is a Jacharam thing.

FOhIzC9k_o.png

17 minutes ago, Spara said:

A guy on discord showed me this. 

Ah yes. Elbert, and his stand, BRYMRANGER.

"Hey, uh, guys? Hold on a minute, I gotta go take care of something real quick..."

"...! Wha-- Where did he go!? He just vanished--"

"...Oooooookay, I'm back. Where were we? Oh, right, you were carrying me away to be tortured for information and given to Kay for execution. Right, let's get going."

"......"

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i am more concerned with Reese being only lv5

Gram has no level requirement, does it now?

13 minutes ago, Spara said:

This happens if he talks to Kay while guarding someone. 

Yeah, I thought it would be something like that. I like how the game takes a second to process it, like it goes "wait a minute, something isn't right... Meh, whatever."

Edited by Reuben

Just now, Sooks said:

@Reuben are you gonna do an LP update in your new form?

Nah, don't think so. I'm already halfway through an actual update.

...Maybe I'll keep this form until it is out, though. This is extremely weird, however, so I'll be back to the usual set up before long.

5 minutes ago, Reuben said:

Gram has no level requirement, does it now

But it doesn't have unlimited uses, so a higher lvl'd Reese can use stronger weapons while leaving Gram for important battles

then again, i am a hoarder if you remember, i still had 2 repair stones by the final battle xD

CV1wsG0.png

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

But it doesn't have unlimited uses, so a higher lvl'd Reese can use stronger weapons while leaving Gram for important battles

then again, i am a hoarder if you remember, i still had 2 repair stones by the final battle xD

CV1wsG0.png

Dude, every time I see that image it sends waves of pain up my spine.

Like, seriously. I'm still cursing myself for managing to get one of my repairstones to 1 use in my current run. It's literally useless, I can't use it on anything, the game won't let me...

Welp, the game had to go an ruin it with a level that auto scrolls and generates the platforms independently, meaning you can’t rush through it, meaning going through it 5 times is pretty boring. Oh well.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ja72cpM.png

So many Shiny and rare Swords, most on full durability *_*

Why does she have a star next to her name?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Welp, the game had to go an ruin it with a level that auto scrolls and generates the platforms independently, meaning you can’t rush through it, meaning going through it 5 times is pretty boring. Oh well.

Why does she have a star next to her name?

63WWl47.png

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I don't get what Sylvis needs all those crossbows for.

Okay, look; Sylvis with a rapid crossbow is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

The rest, though...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Welp, the game had to go an ruin it with a level that auto scrolls and generates the platforms independently, meaning you can’t rush through it, meaning going through it 5 times is pretty boring.

Yeah, 3D World's level design is super solid overall, but there's a couple of shitters. This is one of them. If they had made it just a bit faster, it would've been a fine challenge while remaining fun. As it is, you end up having to wait for the level to load all the time.

Edited by Reuben

Just now, Reuben said:

Okay, look; Sylvis with a rapid crossbow is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

Sure, but the Gastraphetes and the Ollerus?

I suppose the Iron Crossbow, Killer Crossbow and the Hawkeye can have some niche use if you want to wait until range 1 to trigger Overwatch.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Faye is honestly one of the most fun Swordmasters i ever had the pleasure of controlling

Now imagine Faye with the dodge charm that you get after 4 units die.

Honestly, the blood's almost worth it. Faye went from the team's designated sand bag to being literally invincible, to the point where I had to give her the shittiest sword in the game (zanbato) just so the enemies would actually attack her.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

But i can say that about many units in Berwick in their respective classes

Quite, yes. Even the knights, subpar as they are compared to the rest of Berwick's cast, are a ways ahead of regular FE knights in many aspects. Like, they can actually tank! Imagine that!

Just now, BrightBow said:

Sure, but the Gastraphetes and the Ollerus?

I suppose the Iron Crossbow, Killer Crossbow and the Hawkeye can have some niche use if you want to wait until range 1 to trigger Overwatch.

I'm guessing Shrimpy just didn't use Christine, so she plopped every crossbow on Sylvis.

There's also the fact that the only other Bow unit i had was Simpette, and she can't use Crossbows.

And Stuff randomly breaking made me paranoid lol

I'm guessing Shrimpy just didn't use Christine, so she plopped every crossbow on Sylvis.

yup

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Reuben said:

Yeah, 3D World's level design is super solid overall, but there's a couple of shitters. This is one of them. If they had made it just a bit faster, it would've been a fine challenge while remaining fun. As it is, you end up having to wait for the level to load all the time.

There have been very very few bad levels. I would call it better than super solid.

4 minutes ago, Reuben said:

Quite, yes. Even the knights, subpar as they are compared to the rest of Berwick's cast, are a ways ahead of regular FE knights in many aspects. Like, they can actually tank! Imagine that!

When you praise a game for doing something Three Houses also does well.

Edited by Sooks