Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, BrightBow said:

Yeah, it's the "Accorte & Theodel are both dead" scene.

I've been meaning to get that one. I'll kill them off in Endgame next time to see what happens. Also, I'm gonna get the Asuram and Sjarta event, just because I want to see how they're introduced.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wow, Chrom just manipulated Donnel into fighting for no reason at all. Hahah! Some heroes we are, jeez...

To be fair, at least he didn't kidnap him from the country he was invading, like Corrin did with Mozu.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Too late.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wow, Chrom just manipulated Donnel into fighting for no reason at all. Hahah! Some heroes we are, jeez...

Fun fact: on my first run, i failed to recruit Donnel because i didn't level him up.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe you should follow Awakening's example and break your skull on the floor. Now that's funny.

Come to think of it, this is probably the kind of scene that could work in an actual anime. Because you need actual animation and actors to provide the cartoonish, whimsical feel to actually sell it. Awakening doesn't have either of these thing.

Well, technically it has actors. But not really were they actually matter. They are basically just hired to make noise.
Except again in the cutscenes because those are actually good.

Edited by BrightBow

See with Awakening your difficulty options are “ZZZ” “Not fun after the first 10 chapters” “Super not fun from the beginning” and “Super not fun: definitive edition & knuckles”, which is one of its biggest problems imo.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

...so Hilda only survived her join turn because of one axe def proc.

Wait, what? Did she get crit or something? I don't think I've ever even seen her come close to that level of danger.

Huh? Did you not move her?

Her pursuers aren't any faster then she is, so they shouldn't be able to catch her.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hilda's awesome. In my run she was invincible, no problems at all getting to the south. You must've gotten super unlucky.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See with Awakening your difficulty options are “ZZZ” “Not fun after the first 10 chapters” “Super not fun from the beginning” and “Super not fun: definitive edition & knuckles”, which is one of its biggest problems imo.

Well, I can handle a level of ZZZ at the beginning.

If this continues for too long, though...

I must say, though, the Donnel paralogue is requiring some thought. I am rather pleased, here.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I can handle a level of ZZZ at the beginning.

If this continues for too long, though...

I must say, though, the Donnel paralogue is requiring some thought. I am rather pleased, here.

Awakening’s early game is good imo. I am not surprised.

No, it’s after is what sends the game spiraling into mega suck territory.

i did, but 2 people still reached her

I can't say I understand this.

I usually don't even have her run straight south, I have her pick up the herb first. And I still never seen a scenario where she faced a risk of death, no matter how minor.

So, on Champion’s Road, the section with all the dash pads is the last section right? Is there some technique to making the jumps? I jumped from the edge of one while dashing went straight and came up just short of the first one, so just checking.

5bV36N9.png

Hmm... let me check...

ユースティティア

Oh, okay. For a moment I thought it was "Justicia" and someone messed up there.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Awakening’s early game is good imo. I am not surprised.

No, it’s after is what sends the game spiraling into mega suck territory.

It's standard post FE6 early game fair. Nothing particularly good or bad about it.

Afterwards it's basically just the same map over and over, but with enemies having rapidly increasing stats and better forges. So it's all downhill from there.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

So, on Champion’s Road, the section with all the dash pads is the last section right? Is there some technique to making the jumps? I jumped from the edge of one while dashing went straight and came up just short of the first one, so just checking.

Yeah, that's the last section. It is also the hardest.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

then Lianka would be in danger, and she get's one shot.

How? They start ahead of their pursuers.
That being said, Lianka is a lot more dangerous then she may look.

Well, whatever the case, this map is quite unintuitive since it kinda tells you to rush for the main camp, but you really want to go through the map clockwise instead.

Edited by BrightBow

Now I just need to do one more assignment for college (which I will inevitably leave for the last minute) and I will be free from this semester.