• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wraith's Taxes

The most cursed OP to the most controversial anime we never saw.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Mood

xD

XD

The context:
You run into that guy in green a few times during exploration. He is investigating different fiend types and tells you interesting lore stuff about them... only in this scene, it turns out he's been investigating a regular stray cat instead of a cat-like fiend. To which he says "how are people supposed to take me seriously as a demon researcher now?" To which Arnice then replies with that. XD

To wit, this is the same guy who tells Arnice...
0qHzV1w.jpg

Within two seconds of meeting her. XD
He's basically comic relief.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I mean
she hot

I don't disagree. xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

but damn that's not how you ask a girl out xD

Nope! XD

Which also gets promptly lampshaded by Professor Alucard's buddy Lloyd as follows:
knkd66R.jpgYDnfAf6.jpg

XD

Pot calling the kettle black xD

Indeed! XD

Those two basically provide all the comic relief for the game. They are pretty likeable in their own right, though.
Lloyd in particular has some... choice words to the whole conflict the game revolves around (sacrificing Lilysse to prevent an Eternal Night) that you (and me, for the record) might agree with.
3w4hQdo.jpg

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

>People who know me well enough be like

Don't sell yourself short!

cxri4C0.png

Where would Arnice fall in the white hair aligment chart

That is a good question!
She is decidedly heroic, but she does things on her own terms.

Oh yeah he would get along with someone you know i love

Reveal hidden contents

nByg1VO.png

Absolutely!

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Aside from that last part, on which I would agree with you, this sounds really interesting, honestly!

It turns out I was half-mistaken, the word in question is prominently thrown into the first DDS game's opening song. However, its meaning is not stated. And, although the song is mentioned and the first few lyrics are sung in-game (not getting to the Sanskrit), the North American version of the game's opening uses a totally new song!

Compare:

Don't get the wrong impression here, Serph the MC is as silent as any other SMT/Persona protagonist.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

He is investigating different fiend types and tells you interesting lore stuff about them... only in this scene, it turns out he's been investigating a regular stray cat instead of a cat-like fiend.

I'll forgive the guy. You never know what a cat might really be. Like the first to bear a great non-hereditary title that became passed down for many generations, and who has taken immortal cat form so as to monitor the worthiness of his successors and provide them with advice, yet not telling them he is their predecessor.

Hey, I just realized, I haven't decided who should marry Edgiest Ka. A part of me wants to marry Izana, but guy arrives way too late. So what do you guys say? Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I just realized, I haven't decided who should marry Edgiest Ka. A part of me wants to marry Izana, but guy arrives way too late. So what do you guys say? Any suggestions?

Laslow.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

go for the sugar daddy