Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

50 USD to spend on Steam... must be nice. Wait, I spent more than that when I bought EUIV and pretty much all its DLC during one of the sales.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yakuza 0 is a Playstation Hit too, so it should always be $20, regardless of sales.

I don’t know what being a PlayStation Hit means. I mean looking at the words literally, yeah it was popular, but that’s like an official thing.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yakuza 0 is a Playstation Hit too, so it should always be $20, regardless of sales.

Yup. As far as I can tell, Yakuza 3 Remastered is the only one on sale. Which is really weird.

...Actually, Yakuzaq 3 is weird in general. It got a German release? European releases make sense, but Germany specifically is kinda wack.

EDIT: Yakuzaq sounds like a Yakuza spinoff where future Majima explores the moon and encounters aliens.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Sooks said:

I don’t know what being a PlayStation Hit means. I mean looking at the words literally, yeah it was popular, but that’s like an official thing.

Playstation Hits are like Nintendo Selects/Player's Choice. Permanently marked down after a certain point in the console's life cycle.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Fair. It does make sense to get it on a place where you can play it.

There’s no way my computer can even load an open world when it doesn’t meet the recommend CPU for a 2004 JRPG.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

50 USD to spend on Steam... must be nice. Wait, I spent more than that when I bought EUIV and pretty much all its DLC during one of the sales.

I only plan to spend 10 bucks. I’ll save the rest.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Playstation Hits are like Nintendo Selects/Player's Choice. Permanently marked down after a certain point in the console's life cycle.

Well that’s nice. Who makes that choice?

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, I just got an extra $50... this is clearly a sign to play Trails because I was just semi worrying about my money and then a family member just happened to feel nice. Okay universe, have it your way. Trails it is.

And if you have some money left over, get CrossCode while you're at it.

It's not on sale rn but the game's $20 (+$10 for the absolutely vital epilogue DLC) anyway. And yeah, it can run on potato PC.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Sooks: I some more money!

Everyone: BUY THIS GAME

Since when you have been reading my inner dialogue?

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sooks: I some more money!

Everyone: BUY THIS GAME

Don't worry about that. As I once mentioned before, I'm done suggesting games.

Just now, Armagon said:

Peer pressure let's goooooooo.

Now if only teehee could all agree on a game... that’ll never happen, so I’m good. 😎

Just now, Sooks said:

Now if only teehee could all agree on a game... that’ll never happen, so I’m good. 😎

Once everyone plays Yakuza 0, we will agree on how great it is! Definitely!

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It's because nobody has played the absolute majesty that is Pac-Man Fever for the PS2.

One thing you might also want to keep in mind is that Horizon Zero Dawn is free on PSN right now, DLC included. I’ve never played it, so I can’t speak for its quality, but it’s free. Hard to go wrong with a free AAA game.

55 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Trying to play competing influences against each other for one's own interests and survival. Clever.🧐

We do what we must to survive.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

TeeHee Thread Among Us game session when?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, after losing my writing drive for a moment, at least when it came to my usual projects, I'm now back in business. Finishing a full chapter this very night. I guess I needed a change of schedule, switching which story to write next for I suppose.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Me in the corner, tittering away and being the contrarian on purpose

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

One thing you might also want to keep in mind is that Horizon Zero Dawn is free on PSN right now, DLC included. I’ve never played it, so I can’t speak for its quality, but it’s free. Hard to go wrong with a free AAA game.

My brother definitely seemed to think positively of it when he played it, but I'd have to ask what he thought of it after finishing.

(Definitely a step up from the Killzone devs though.)

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

TeeHee Thread Among Us game session when?

Don't tempt me.