Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plus, that way I get to give him both Gentilhomme and Demoiselle, which is... I don't know about you, but I find it to be absolutely perfect.

haha i had that once. But also my Forrest was better than my Leo xD

u65dYok.png

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Digimon Nostalgia, eh. This is mine:

Our own take of Butter-Fly.

This version is amazing!
This was "my" version of it

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You could say that again.

After Cyber Sleuth became one of my favorite games, and Hacker's Memory was almost just as good, I am very much looking forward to it! ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

Also, THE best song from Digimon Xros Wars we'll never get a German version of, because they decided to take the American version of that particular anime instead.

Wada Kouji was an absolute legend. Rest in peace.

Xros Wars wasn't as good as previous Digimon seasons, though. This song, and the music in general, was an absolute highlight, however.

After getting enough ??? Seeds for the second class change to Duelist, Magus, and High Cleric yesterday, I spent one session of Trials of Mana taking out the first seven of the Benevodons. The Fire one was tougher than I remember, the Light and Wood ones were easier than I recall, and I died once to the Moon Benevodon- which I find humiliating given it has the most pathetic name of "Dolan". Overall, they're some of the most fun fights in the game, though none of them lasted long on Hard difficulty.

Playthrough is currently clocking in 18 hours, I should be well on track to finish it in the 23-24 hours my prior two runs took. None too long, and I like it.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello, everyone!
Today's storm killed off our electricity for a good while, that's why I'm only here now!

Man, what a hassle!

I've had plenty of thunderstorms knock out power, and twice from hurricanes causing outages for days on end. Barring maybe some food spoilage and lightning at night and in rooms natural lighting, a lack of electricity isn't so bad. Makes you realize humanity used to live without it, which is bizarre. Maybe you think optimistically after going without power for a day or three and imagine doing more outdoors stuff in the future, or something that doesn't require electricity, like reading. -But you drop those lofty aspirations shortly after the lights come back on.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

So far, the combat's been pretty mindless.

True, this style of combat isn't the most sophisticated, and for some it gets repetitive, take a break if you need to. Yet for some reason, I found it enjoyable back then, and I still do now.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

All right, time to recruit the best unit.

Kumagera.

...I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot Keaton joins here too. I've little interest in him or Veluoria, however her name's spelled, so I think he'll just... go and sit on that nice, comfortable bench overthere.

Alright, I should be getting FC tonight (but like, midnight because life be like that so I won’t play it tonight). The reviews are absolutely glowing and I mean, 10 bucks. Just, 10 bucks.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, time to recruit the best unit.

Kumagera.

...I'm gonna be honest, I completely forgot Keaton joins here too. I've little interest in him or Veluoria, however her name's spelled, so I think he'll just... go and sit on that nice, comfortable bench overthere.

They sort of forced beast stone users into the playable casts of each game just to have them there, so yeah. I mean, at least Kaden (Birthright’s guy) contributes to the plot if you squint your eyes, and is given an actual reason to join other than “oh look at me! I just strolled on to the battlefield. Guess I’ll go join that army over there for no reason if the lord talks to me!”

I mean they try to give him a reason but like, come on... there was no one else in the entire town that you could ask for directions? Really?

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, no sweat forgetting about Keaton, I kind of do too.

Edited by Sooks

I had the perfect strategy to deal with the pegasi from the back. It was perfect. Foolproof.

Then Niles decided he really wanted to miss a 91% and lose yet another strength level.

Someone kill me.

51 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Trails is criminally underrated. Fantastic game for cheap.

My only real concern is not enjoying the gameplay, cause I can’t really tell if I would like it just from looking at it. But through combing through reviews, I’ve learned that the beginning is slow, so I can give it a bit.

Though some reviews were more helpful than others, “playing this for Daddy Rean ;)” was kinda funny though (that was the entire review).

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I had the perfect strategy to deal with the pegasi from the back. It was perfect. Foolproof.

Then Niles decided he really wanted to miss a 91% and lose yet another strength level.

Someone kill me.

That’s what happens when you use Niles. He had no clue what strength is, he’s one of the worst units but is insanely good against the mages in his joining chapter, the best strategy is to use him for that and have him hit the bench.

Unless you’re playing lunatic, because rallyman. Or an iron man where you need units.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, map done, Kumagera snagged. See you guys in a week, when the capture mechanics decide to hand him over.

Yes, that week will be just as legitimate as your copy is.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Though some reviews were more helpful than others, “playing this for Daddy Rean ;)” was kinda funny though (that was the entire review).

Last I checked, the top review for Yakuza 4 remastered was:

I am a:

☑ man
☐ woman

seeking:

☐ men
☐ women
☑ Shun Akiyama

It's not anymore, though.